Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Trainer Creator

View previous topic :: View next topic  
vegettadbz
Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:21 pm    Post subject: Trainer Creator Reply with quote

Hello!

I use CE 6.3 and I have a silly question.
I have used the Trainer Generator to make a trainer (the tool for the beginners). How can I open an existing trainer? I have already made one with CE 6.3, but I can't find a way to open it and add a couple more options..:/
Thanks
mgr.inz.Player
I post too much

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cheat Engine (since version 6) can not open its existing EXE trainers. Only older CE can do this (CE5.6.1 and older can open unprotected EXE trainer created by itself).

I myself have two CT files for (almost) every trainer I release:

- first CT file with AA scripts and Lua scripts, dissect data and etc. I call them 'developer CT files'.

- second CT file, it contains the same thing, plus few other extra things (Forms, Lua script used for user interface, icons, images, etc.). And in this CT file I do not keep dissect code ( those data can take even few megabytes in the final trainer ). I call them "ready for conversion to EXE file"

Conversion is very simple, you just open that second CT file and save it as EXE file (click disk icon, and choose file type: EXE)

Because you are using "Trainer Generator" and probably you do not customize autogenerated form that much, just update your current CT file and and use "Trainer Generator" again.

Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It took to long to create it, and allowing user to customize, will take much more...

So each update, must be generated from the tool, or if you understood the output script, add manually.

If you generated a C.E trainer (exe), you cannot modify it anyomre.

My CETrainer will generate it for you in seconds, so you won't get lazy! Very Happy

http://forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic.php?t=564919
vegettadbz
Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, I see. Thanks for the replies.
Actually, I used Trainer Generator and I made a manual design, but I forgot to save the form... I just made the .exe file and I was trying to open it (like in previous CE) but with no luck.
Thanks again

One more question.
I saved it as a form, but it was saved only the design. What about the hotkeys? Are they saved, because I can't find them in the Trainer Generator. :/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: