Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[Need Help]Can't find the value
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SilverRegret
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 7:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

@gniarf
Gniarf wrote:
I've started mapping every single event from the beginning of the game, and it's fairly tedious, so the sooner I can stop, the better.

i know your feeling bro.. Confused
i'll do the events from second half of true route (after dynasty fall on eida route)

(*edited.. nevermind..

Last edited by SilverRegret on Sat May 18, 2013 9:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Gniarf
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SilverRegret wrote:
here's the official (maybe) romanization from the wikia
That wiki is filled by people like you and me, not the officials from Eushully. Least I can say is that in the game files ガルムス files start with GAL, so the official translation can't be Garmus. Same with エア・シアル that is abbreviated EA, so it's not Ayr and japs write "ciel" as シエル afaik. I didn't check the other names.
SilverRegret
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

@Gniarf
could you spare me a bit of your time? i have stumbled on a bugged save data which everytime i attacked burnie capital it always ended suddenly with the result i had to retreated..and i want u to look at it (it got the true route too). i wanna put it here but its size is 6mb and not in the allowed extension.. so could you PM me your e-mail address? i'll send it to you..
sorry for bothering u..
Gniarf

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

1-Make sure you haven't frozen the battle timer to 0.
2-Upload your save on a public hoster (examples: mediafire, mega, sendspace, rapidshare...).

I'm tired zombie-like right now so I'll only look at your save tomorrow.
SilverRegret
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

no i dint, its only happen on burnie map,when i try attack another place its works well..
here's the link.. sorry it messed up. It seems i cant event post a link yet.. Confused
4shared.
com/rar
/rLxAzSOq
/SAVE
well rest well, it isnt so urgent but i'll grateful if you could solve it Smile
Gniarf

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since I don't want to be spammed with requests like "i made 1 mstake 30 trn ago, plz fix my save ty m8 bro", it was the first and last time I fix someone else's save.

As for the fix itself, set the variable with a topmost offset of 38a8 to 0. Oddly it's in the event memory range, immediately after "Kisara attacks Centakus" and before "Bell rescued". I don't quite undertand the connection between a Galmus event and the fact that Varnie's roads and pavements have to be replaced by wild greenery.
FYI: Please don't post your files on 4shared. I didn't know that, but it seems they require registration to download any file. I found a way around but I'm not sure it'll always work.

On a completely different register I found out that the table currently contains about 600kb worth of junk spaces (yeah the " " character), so it is currently possible to mow down the size to 950 kb by removing every DOUBLE spaces. Unfortunately wordpad takes ages to remove spaces and notepad adds a BOM that cheat engine doesn't recognize, so you have to wipe the 3 first bytes with an hex editor if you use notepad (not a problem for me, but not public-friendly).
SilverRegret
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks..n sorry for bothering u.
btw, did u realize i had enferia & olfan in the same game? and attacking dynasty will take you to true route end..
while attacking burnie will take you to individual end.. (after you fix it..)
Gniarf

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, I didn't pay attention to that.

I just got variable 38a8 to 1 when I rescued Bell on the Efilia route. Come to think about it, that scene has slight variants (Nafka/Ryuun presence) depending on the route. So 38ac is for the Orfan route and 38a8 for Efilia's.
SilverRegret
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i feel bad for bothering u last time Gniarf so here's the true end event flags as fast as i could..

really im grateful for your help last time, with it finally i can combine the 2 routes. i get ryune & nafka early, keep yun gasoru's character even the big guy..i got access to lisele and all orfan route events and i can choose true end or heroines end (the savedata you fixed)
one flaw i didnt expect (and dont understand till now) is why garmus event could made burnie battle bugged..

a little comment on the true route.. (and a bit spoiler i guess)
..its ALL that old zombie fault !!
well sometimes in life the truth is not always be as we hoped.
i myself prefer lisele end, where 4 general pummel zombie noias to death (take that old goat..) Twisted Evil
now 1 thing left for me to be done, my annoying assignment (grumble..)

Madou Koukaku true end edit.CETRAINER
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Madou Koukaku true end edit.CETRAINER
 Filesize:  1.31 MB
 Downloaded:  1801 Time(s)

Gniarf

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for your contribution SilverRegret, that's a breath of fresh air after mapping about 450 events.

Since you've seen the true end, do they spend a lot of time grieving Efilia?
I found a way to cut parts of a scenario so I was able to remove the bit where she's killed after the Dynasty fight but if it causes a lot of inconsistencies in the rest of the game it is pointless. (next objective: preventing her from being removed from the roster)

Aside that, I finished mapping the events I saw up to the Dynasty battle against Noyas. Since I'm not fond of rape H, I didn't see/map those events.

I'll post the next table update when I finish un-killing Efilia or when I give up on that.
SilverRegret
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you're welcome..
about your question.. nah they go on with it.. (i myself kinda accept it.. its like oh she has passed away..)
but still i feel sorry for ryune.. poor girl..

(*note :actually her death is not affecting the true end in any way so wonder why eushully team decided to kill her..and if they want a sacrifice olfan + those who died on true route should be enough sacrifice i think)

about dynasty route..yeah 3 girls fate on olfan route kinda disturb me too =.=; (if only we can change their fate somehow..)
its my philosophy that woman should be cared not treated badly.. Cool

in my case, i started with eida route,
go through glandross friendship event till 3 musketeer visit,
after yun gasoru fullfill their duty and declare war on melkia,
i chip down their territories till industrial city Barusyuhaine
then i activated olfan route flag = 1 & set 2nd 4 general meeting flag = 0
turn end i capture glandross on battle, saw the olfan eida meeting (olfan side) and get nafka, proceed the game with dual route and everyone happy Smile as you can see on my savedata.. (minus the bug..)

well the true end is not as pretty as you imagined and a lot major character died or out of party on final battle but its worth seeing..
and as i said before.. its ALL that senile old zombie fault
Gniarf

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Table updated.
SilverRegret wrote:
about your question.. nah they go on with it.. (i myself kinda accept it.. its like oh she has passed away..)
but still i feel sorry for ryune.. poor girl..

(*note :actually her death is not affecting the true end in any way so wonder why eushully team decided to kill her..and if they want a sacrifice olfan + those who died on true route should be enough sacrifice i think)
Well actually I had to make cuts in evens up to the epilogue to maintain consistency. Why would Liuun (Yeah that how they write it) go to the steel cage if Efilia was still alive?
That being said, if that's not too much pain in the butt, could you check the edited scenarios, see if the narration is still bearable after the holes I punched? (If do it, then be harsh, I mind the details)
The following events were altered:
-After the 1st dynasty battle.
-After the 2nd dynasty battle, and the following recap of Melkia's state.
-Stargazing with Aru #2 (1 cue removed)
-Visiting Efilia's grave...looks like cheese used for shotgun target practice
-Going to the capital for the 1st time (-1 cue)
-Epilogue (-2 cues).

SilverRegret wrote:
about dynasty route..yeah 3 girls fate on olfan route kinda disturb me too =.=; (if only we can change their fate somehow..)
You can do the Olfan route without conquering Yun Gasole.

SilverRegret wrote:
well the true end is not as pretty as you imagined
I wonder if it's on purpose. I mean, a story you don't like is a story in which you don't immerse well, and it turns out the true end is usually the last one you see, so they are starting to kick you out of the virtual word. That is also why last protagonist cues are sometimes voiced in true routes: in the end you should stop identifying to him.

SilverRegret wrote:
a lot major character died or out of party on final battle but its worth seeing..
You got me real worried for my Ea when you said that. Hopefully they didn't touch her. 'Ma nan da, if I had started an all out scenario editing war, it would have just been a tiny notch nastier than what I've done with Efilia, which wasn't my favorite.
SilverRegret wrote:
and as i said before.. its ALL that senile old zombie fault
I might be stating the obvious, but the old fart was just a lackey, a persistent one, but just a lackey. The root of the problem is the emperor. Emperor who brings one of your girls with him in the grave, and jumping on the opportunity, another of your girls decides to commit suicide in the process CONGRATULATION ELVEN WISDOM !!!

Anyway final verdict on the game: this game kept me entertained for about a full month (april 26th to may 21th) so objectively speaking it fulfilled very well its purpose as a game.
Yet subjectively the way they made their routes (the fact there is a preferred/true route, and the choice of which heroines have a route) makes me feel that playing that game was a mistake.
Usually I look up a walkthrough (and forget the choices) to make sure the heroine(s) I'm interested in has a route and assert there is no true end, but since I had excellent memories of Himekari and good ones of Kamikadori, I believed the commercials and rushed head first...Serves me right. At least I can finally move on to something else.
ShiroiKage
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gniarf wrote:
There you are.
Last table update on 2013/05/21

Hacks by Gniarf (me):
-a custom datatype that allows you to see through Eushully's encryption.
-money
-morale (士気) points
-battle time
-turn number
-hp & troop strength for the 3 allied generals currently in battle.
-hp & troop strength for the 3 enemy generals currently in battle.
-whether some squads that are present or not in the castle roster.
-Orfan/Efilia route flags.
-A story mod: *SPOILER* Prevent Efilia from dying at the end *SPOILER END*
-flags for 4 choices
-some flags related to Elmia/Patirna/Ruine's capture.
-most event flags (500+). Some of them were found by SilverRegret.
-variables needed to resurrect Yun gasole (if you "accidentally" conquered them...)
-variables needed to resurrect Dum Niel.
-variables needed to resurrect Garmus and get his thrust.
-flags that indicate what monster recipes are displayed in the info->combination menu.
-blueprints for the warped dragon
-hotkeys (numpad /,*,-) to select units 1-3.
-hotkeys (numpad 1-9) to set unit formations (rather than repeatedly pressing F5-F7).
-level cap for all generals. (Ea Shial past level 50, banzai!). Note that level caps are not stored in savegames, so you need to modify it again each time you load a save.
-System stuff for curious hackers Wink :
++Where is the buffer that holds ALL game variables (its size is less that
0x3000000 bytes).
++The decryption key
++The location of the buffer that holds the currently executed script/scenario (nop=Af 00 00 00).
++The address of the currently executed instruction (VM's EIP if you prefer...)
++The ID of the script currently executed

Hacks by SilverRegret:
-About 70 event flags

Hacks by stheno:
-enemy morale (士気) points
-food
-population
-built time (examples)
-stats (atk/def/xp/etc...) for lots of characters and monsters
-map movement
-probably all items and resources
-number of reserve squad of a given type

IMPORTANT NOTE:
You need the "AGE Engine 1.00.0006 encrypted int" custom datatype for this table to work. Don't worry it is included in the "table extras". To install it:
1-Open the "table extras"
2-Copy everything under ///////////////////////
3-Close the table extras
4-Right click on the "value type" drop down list (it is under "First scan" and shows "4 bytes" by default).
5-Then click on "define new custom type (auto assembler)".
6-Remove everything in the window that pops up and past the script you copied from the "table extras".
7-Click "ok".
8-Done.

After that you just need to enable "Get crypto key" and the table should work. Also enabling "Get crypto key" allows you to do scans using the AGE encrypted int datatype without worrying about encryption.
I repeat: Neither the table nor the custom datatype will work unless "Get crypto key" is activated.

Technical stuff/boasting (for hackers):
//About the custom datatype:
Custom datatypes using variable encryption keys have been bugging me for a while, here is how I solved it this time:
-In the custom AA stype, do a globalalloc a register a symbol there. That will allocate a buffer inside CE for the key.
-Use a lua script (Get crypto key) to read the target's memory and use writeIntegerLocal to write the key in the buffer in CE's memory. Note that writeIntegerLocal("SymbolName",...) will not work because it will think that SymbolName is a target-space symbol. You have to use writeIntegerLocal(getAddress("SymbolName",true),...) instead.
-If the key changed periodically I'd put a polling timer in that lua script, but in this game the key is just generated at startup.

//About the encryption system:
Exact decryption procedure
rol CryptedData 11 times
xor it with [["AGE.EXE"+00270818]+5e85c]. This is NOT the key I use (I use TrueKey ror'ed 11 times).
ror 25 times

//Interpreter opcode reference
The few opcodes I know:
Code:
opcode name   hex value   size in dwords   comment
nop             af        1      there is a variante with size 3 dw
div             B4        ?
mov or call ?   3         5
waitclick       72        2
print string    6E        5
erase window?   6F        3      All new cues start with this

The table is in .cetrainer format to automatically run the script required for the battle formation and story mod hacks. Never protect against editing when saving, or you wouldn't be able to use this table anymore.

I should copy everything below /////////// ??
or only to </Comments>
because when I copy everything below /////////// when I paste to Auto Assembler I got error with this commend </Comments>
Gniarf

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

@ShiroiKage:
As you quoted, I wrote:
1-Open the "table extras"
not "open the table with a text editor". If you can't find the "table extras" button, its location has been explained twice on the first page.
Accept my apologies and report back if "</Comments>" appears within the comment window (though I'm pretty sure it's not the case).

Also please don't fully quote huge posts when you just need a tiny bit of them, in the end we don't see what you're referring to.
DownTheDrain
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YES!
It actually works.
After failing to get SpoilerAl to do anything marginally useful this thread just saved my life...well...my gaming experience.

I registered this account just to say that you, Gniarf, are the very epitome of awesomeness!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

Jump to: