Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

how can i increase a weapon damage ??
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jackdaniels42
Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:27 pm    Post subject: how can i increase a weapon damage ?? Reply with quote

how can i increase a weapon damage ??

Last edited by jackdaniels42 on Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:25 am; edited 1 time in total
1337GamerKid
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

first you must find the HEALTH value, this can be done by first scanning for 100, then after you have been damaged, your health drops to, say, 60, then you subsequently scan for 60.. this narrows the search down until you have found the address that contains the health value...

when you have found the HEALTH value and its address which it is stored in, you must right-click on it and scan for what writes/accesses the address... if the scan comes up with results, you can add those results to the Cheat Engine 'Code List'. Then from the Code list, just NOP (disable) those results/addresses/opcodes..

but seriously, do the tutorial.
it's very easy:
start up Cheat Engine, then from menu click "Help" and "Cheat Engine Tutorial"

Good Luck Soldier! xD

jackdaniels42
Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1337GamerKid wrote:
first you must find the HEALTH value, this can be done by first scanning for 100, then after you have been damaged, your health drops to, say, 60, then you subsequently scan for 60.. this narrows the search down until you have found the address that contains the health value...

when you have found the HEALTH value and its address which it is stored in, you must right-click on it and scan for what writes/accesses the address... if the scan comes up with results, you can add those results to the Cheat Engine 'Code List'. Then from the Code list, just NOP (disable) those results/addresses/opcodes..

but seriously, do the tutorial.
it's very easy:
start up Cheat Engine, then from menu click "Help" and "Cheat Engine Tutorial"

Good Luck Soldier! xD

thanks Gamer for your answer,

but it is damage of weapons meant that health is easy to find its 300 Float, I want to increase the weapons damage or do you know how man makes rapid fire?
1337GamerKid
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1: find an enemy with lots of HEALTH (e.g. a big enemy / BOSS with very high HEALTH/HP)

2: decrease the enemy's health with your weapons

3: start a new scan and search for 'unknown initial value' (because we don't know the health of enemy)
Because your own health is stored as FLOAT, it is very likely that the enemy's health is also stored as FLOAT, therefore you should first try to scan for float values that decrease everytime the enemy is damaged.

when you have found the enemy's health, you can right-click on that value/address and scan for what writes/accesses the address when you shoot at the enemy...

when you have found the address that decreases the enemy's health, you can modify the address/opcode into decreasing the enemy's health even more....

if you want rapid fire, you should first enable speedhack, make the game become really really slow, then you simply check for a changed value when you shoot...

1: slow down time (use speedhack)
2: fire the gun, this will cause a value to be changed, when this value is changed you can no longer fire gun again until value goes back to its original state/value..

for example, when it is ok to fire, the value will be 'x', but immediately after you shoot weapon, the value will change to 'y', making it impossible to shoot again until the value has changed back to its normal state, i.e. 'x'..

rapid fire is the easiest hack, i think, you should try that first.

Good luck soldier! xD

jackdaniels42
Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

1337GamerKid wrote:
1: find an enemy with lots of HEALTH (e.g. a big enemy / BOSS with very high HEALTH/HP)

2: decrease the enemy's health with your weapons

3: start a new scan and search for 'unknown initial value' (because we don't know the health of enemy)
Because your own health is stored as FLOAT, it is very likely that the enemy's health is also stored as FLOAT, therefore you should first try to scan for float values that decrease everytime the enemy is damaged.

when you have found the enemy's health, you can right-click on that value/address and scan for what writes/accesses the address when you shoot at the enemy...

when you have found the address that decreases the enemy's health, you can modify the address/opcode into decreasing the enemy's health even more....

if you want rapid fire, you should first enable speedhack, make the game become really really slow, then you simply check for a changed value when you shoot...

1: slow down time (use speedhack)
2: fire the gun, this will cause a value to be changed, when this value is changed you can no longer fire gun again until value goes back to its original state/value..

for example, when it is ok to fire, the value will be 'x', but immediately after you shoot weapon, the value will change to 'y', making it impossible to shoot again until the value has changed back to its normal state, i.e. 'x'..

rapid fire is the easiest hack, i think, you should try that first.

Good luck soldier! xD

if I have found the value what do I do?
jackdaniels42
Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HELPPP PLEASEEEEE
hashtag
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe people listed the stuff that you need to do. Have you gone through the tutorial?
jeff_7214
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

if I have found the value what do I do?[/quote]

ok well first off i don't know what game u r hacking but if i'm not mistaking once u find the address for the gun firing u can either lock the value before u fire the gun if it still gives u a wait time to shot again meaning it don't go rapid fire then go to what writes/accesses the address.. when u find that address that works with that first address of the gun then u have found the address of the wait time so lock that value before u fire the gun and it should give u rapid fire. hope that helps!

jackdaniels42
Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jeff7214 wrote:
if I have found the value what do I do?

ok well first off i don't know what game u r hacking but if i'm not mistaking once u find the address for the gun firing u can either lock the value before u fire the gun if it still gives u a wait time to shot again meaning it don't go rapid fire then go to what writes/accesses the address.. when u find that address that works with that first address of the gun then u have found the address of the wait time so lock that value before u fire the gun and it should give u rapid fire. hope that helps![/quote]

thanks for your help,but not working.

have another question, I want to change the health 300 float (300 Float is maximum) to 330, but it must always start with 330, when I die, how can I do that?
jackdaniels42
Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dark Byte does not answer, he probably has blocked me helpppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp please
DaSpamer
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He don't have to help you,
If you look around bit HARDER you'll find all answers.

My CETrainer will generate it for you in seconds, so you won't get lazy! Very Happy

http://forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic.php?t=564919
jackdaniels42
Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mother of hack wrote:
He don't have to help you,
If you look around bit HARDER you'll find all answers.

wow, thank you for your answer is very helpful
++METHOS
I post too much

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Put in some effort. You are all over the place with your questions. People have given you helpful advice. Explain what you have done so far, in detail, and what you are wanting to do - one thing at a time.

If you are just looking for a handout, refer to the request sub-forum.

Regarding your first question...I usually find the player structure by finding player coordinates and/or health. Dissect data structure to find the value for weapon damage. If the weapon is a gun, you may dissect data structure at the instruction that writes the ammo value etc. Experiment and test.

Last edited by ++METHOS on Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
DaSpamer
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If its a gun, get bullets the damage usually near it.
If its not, then try finding fire rate or reloading time.

HP may also help.
Doubt that you possibly find it near coords.

My CETrainer will generate it for you in seconds, so you won't get lazy! Very Happy

http://forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic.php?t=564919
++METHOS
I post too much

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last game I trained, player structure was found by coordinates...weapon damage was near by. This game did not use guns as weapons, which is why I suggested different methods.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: