Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Unable to modify values for any table found here

View previous topic :: View next topic  
cleaner00
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:37 am    Post subject: Unable to modify values for any table found here Reply with quote

First off, I am really noobish so I am likely doing something wrong, but I can't figure it out. I have used CE before to use the slot hack on Borderlands 2, this still works just fine. But I tried a few tables from this site for BL2 to get some golden keys and CE won't let me change any value on any item/stat.
I can click on the active buttons, change the description, address and type, but not the value. I get a critical stop "ding" sound when I click on value.
I do have 1 legit golden key, I am running CE as admin (I tried both settings). I am running Windows 7, v6.2 of CE. I have tried using CE from the character selection screen and also with active characters in the game.

What am I doing wrong?
brown12
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fact that we can be in 3rd person is a pat on the back. I really am rooting for our modders to keep working on it so 3rd person is more valid. So many zones have the shooting behind you issue and it can be a real mood killer. I know it is no easy task, but I just hope that you guys keep at it. I'm rooting for ya!
shadel
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

One of the tables for the golden keys worked for me.
You have to make sure you use the right version of the game because one update and everything can change.
Rydian
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://docs.google.com/folder/d/0B_f11g1DlLhDYk00c3VJejVjV0U/edit
Use the latest table there from TechnoJacker.

Do note that if an entry is showing question marks, it's invalid. For more advanced things like the BL2 table you'll need to enable the options (run the LUA script when it tells you to, click enable), then mess around in the game for a few seconds in order for the table to gather all the data it needs to compute the right values.

After that if you go back to CE, it should show the proper numbers for the entries, and thus allow you to edit them.
majmun
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes,Rydian is right!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: