Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Borderlands 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 238, 239, 240  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Borderlands_Fan_007
Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn new patch...

I had literally JUST gotten a working, amazing semi-custom table using Lakesh's Steam port of Csimbi's table's Ammo and Recoil scripts, Badass Points, money, eridium, backpack, etc. (NOT God Mode, Csimbi's key script, or the Skill Timer script, nor any of the weapon ammo mods, I removed those from the table I built), OverlordQ's Shield pointer (which was pointing to my Health pointer, so I had renamed it), and Xaymar's key hack from another CheatEngine thread ( forum.cheatengine (remove this and spaces ) .org/viewtopic.php?t=557560 ).

Had everything working BEAUTIFULLY. 50k base health (up to over 80K with my health-upping class mod and Gunzerker skills) without even tweaking the Badass ranks, infinite ammo, no reloads, with no accuracy loss, and any of the things I wanted to modify, potentially, all ready and at my disposal...

Then 1.0.0.2 (or whatever the heck patch it is) came out and now I'm back to Lakesh's mostly-working table (Sorry, Lakesh, but for some reason the God Mode, Skill Timer Keys, Health and Shield scripts/pointers just do NOT work for me for some reason), back down to a dinky (but respectable for my Level 26) 2500 health, 2100 shield, and no unlimited keys. Thankfully Lakesh's infinite ammo and no recoil scripts in the updated version still work, as do the backpack, money, eridium, skill points, etc.
kusotare
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Borderlands_Fan_007 wrote:
Damn new patch...

I had literally JUST gotten a working, amazing semi-custom table using Lakesh's Steam port of Csimbi's table's Ammo and Recoil scripts, Badass Points, money, eridium, backpack, etc. (NOT God Mode, Csimbi's key script, or the Skill Timer script, nor any of the weapon ammo mods, I removed those from the table I built), OverlordQ's Shield pointer (which was pointing to my Health pointer, so I had renamed it), and Xaymar's key hack from another CheatEngine thread ( forum.cheatengine (remove this and spaces ) .org/viewtopic.php?t=557560 ).

Had everything working BEAUTIFULLY. 50k base health (up to over 80K with my health-upping class mod and Gunzerker skills) without even tweaking the Badass ranks, infinite ammo, no reloads, with no accuracy loss, and any of the things I wanted to modify, potentially, all ready and at my disposal...

Then 1.0.0.2 (or whatever the heck patch it is) came out and now I'm back to Lakesh's mostly-working table (Sorry, Lakesh, but for some reason the God Mode, Skill Timer Keys, Health and Shield scripts/pointers just do NOT work for me for some reason), back down to a dinky (but respectable for my Level 26) 2500 health, 2100 shield, and no unlimited keys. Thankfully Lakesh's infinite ammo and no recoil scripts in the updated version still work, as do the backpack, money, eridium, skill points, etc.

Uh, you do know that lakesh already updated the tables today for 1.02 AND gave instructions as to how the addresses need to be changed for people making their own tables, right? I've verified the steam version and it works like a champ, including gold keys.
ekimbravo
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kyle873 wrote:

Yeah, that's the idea. If you look in the hall of fame section of the modding wiki, you'll see some combinations generate some RIDICULOUSLY OP stats and effects. Combinations which would never actually occur in the generator, for sure.

Just found a list for BL2.. crazy fast work on the author's part! I think this might be a BIG step in the right direction, yeah?

docs [dot] google [dot] com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0ArIrXCpgI-vFdDB5Q1gwZ0JPRGgyMTNTQnVMS2hPWlE&gid=0
Borderlands_Fan_007
Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kusotare wrote:
Uh, you do know that lakesh already updated the tables today for 1.02 AND gave instructions as to how the addresses need to be changed for people making their own tables, right? I've verified the steam version and it works like a champ, including gold keys.

Yes, and I just tried to USE his updated script and the ones I had problems with were the ones that were ALREADY screwed up (for me) from the original tables.

To get what -I- had working would take an update to Xaymar's key hack (Lakesh's gives me some really REALLY weird number for that part), and Overlord Q's original Shield pointer from his post earlier in this thread. Only Xaymar's is implemented in Lakesh's thread and it is not working for me.

As for Lakesh's instructions on how to change the values to get them to work if they don't, that ALSO is not working for me. I do not know why, but NONE of the supposed Health and Shield pointers have worked for me (they end up pointing to something like 12 and 42), the GodMode and various Key scripts (excluding Xaymar's for pre-1.0.2) worked for me at all. Ammo, skill points, Badass points, backpack, everything else worked fine, and works fine in Lakesh's new script.

*EDIT TO ADD*

I'm running BL2 right now. I'm running Lakesh's updated table with Xaymar's key script supposedly fixed (I currently have 433 because of his script adding 255 more to the ~180 that I already had, and have used a few since then testing various 'fixed' key scripts for 1.0.2)

The attached pic shows a couple of the ammo counts to prove they're working, as well as the EXP, Health, and Shield entries and the 'fixed' Key entry. The EXP, Health, and Shield are all reading pretty much what they've always read using Lakesh/Csimbi's pure tables. This was taken less than ten minutes ago (I took two Gyazo screenshots, saved them, and fused them into one file with Paint).

Tables Not Working.png
 Description:
Proof that Lakesh's tables are not working for me where I've been saying.
 Filesize:  16.99 KB
 Viewed:  16675 Time(s)

Tables Not Working.png

Last edited by Borderlands_Fan_007 on Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
unmog
Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So from what Im reading, did someone update and fix the lists yet or not? If so, what are the instructions to get them working? Is there a new download for a list that works with the new patch?

Im on steam btw
ekimbravo
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

unmog wrote:
So from what Im reading, did someone update and fix the lists yet or not? If so, what are the instructions to get them working? Is there a new download for a list that works with the new patch?

Im on steam btw

Your answer sir...

lakesh wrote:
I updated my steam/retail table for the new patch.
See the 2nd post in this thread.

Can't vouch for it working or not, but I'm sure if he posted it.. it either does work or will work very soon.
darkjin
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:08 pm    Post subject: slots driving me crazy Reply with quote

man i've been trying to figure out how to get values for the slots after you initiate the roll for like 7 hours now... all I want is an orange weapon!!

anyone want to share a lvl 50 orange or any other orange for that matter that they have let me know.. so tired of fiddling with CE trying to get these slots to give me 3 borderlands symbols!

btw new steam table from lakesh for patch works fine for me, just wanted to say this as it seems some ppl are having trouble
Divinehero
Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

seems this patch bricked the steam version of the table everything shows up as ??
GFauch
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is probably a really easy answer. I am on steam and I am trying to use the keys. Any help? I am using the Steam version of the tables in the first comment.
Firerebel
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So I used the newest steam table in the second post and somehow my third and fourth weapon slot got locked again. I used god mode , gun damage badass perk, and infinite ammo and no reload. I changed maps, and the deed was done.

Any clues?
akinoss
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Firerebel wrote:
So I used the newest steam table in the second post and somehow my third and fourth weapon slot got locked again. I used god mode , gun damage badass perk, and infinite ammo and no reload. I changed maps, and the deed was done.

Any clues?

That's a bug in the game itself.
Ruski
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

Is there a way to reset quests completed?
Csimbi
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The attached pic shows a couple of the ammo counts to prove they're working, as well as the EXP, Health, and Shield entries and the 'fixed' Key entry. The EXP, Health, and Shield are all reading pretty much what they've always read using Lakesh/Csimbi's pure tables. This was taken less than ten minutes ago (I took two Gyazo screenshots, saved them, and fused them into one file with Paint).

You have 1.9 XP points? Congrats! Smile

GFauch wrote:
This is probably a really easy answer. I am on steam and I am trying to use the keys. Any help? I am using the Steam version of the tables in the first comment.

If you mean the first post, that's far too old. I guess I should remove it... Done...

Last edited by Csimbi on Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Borderlands_Fan_007
Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Csimbi wrote:

Heh. No, I've got a LOT more than that, but that's what the XP pointer is reading, apparently, so that's why I've been saying it isn't working for me. It legitimately is NOT working for me.
Csimbi
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Csimbi wrote:

Heh. No, I've got a LOT more than that, but that's what the XP pointer is reading, apparently, so that's why I've been saying it isn't working for me. It legitimately is NOT working for me.

You're not using the Skidow update 1 binaries, right?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Tables All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 238, 239, 240  Next
Page 22 of 240

Jump to: