Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Borderlands 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 238, 239, 240  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Csimbi
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Borderlands_Fan_007 wrote:
Sorry to @Csimbi, but until Lakesh or someone updates your v22 scripts to Steam, I'm not going to be able to test them. I downloaded yours from the 1st post and -tried-, but they're skidrow-exclusive, even the scripts.

Did you try 'Player pointer script' in particular in v22?
That's the one grabbing the base pointer so the pointers would work for Steam users, too.

Alphasoldier wrote:
Quote:
32768 - XXXXX = Break (Reload area to fix)

orzzzz's script is missing the value limit that can be found in Kyle873's script.
Thespiritfox
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:21 pm    Post subject: Can't get slots working Reply with quote

Hey guys. I apologize for the newbie question here, but I've only ever used cheat engine to find values and modify them manually.

I've been trying to use that slots script for legendaries and such and I cannot for the life of me figure out how to get it to work. I'm getting an error that says unexpected symbol near '<' when I paste the pastbin pastebin dot com/LPXzdeLL into the lua script thing.

I hit Ctrl Alt A like I found someone instruct, I googled to see what that error meant, and I cannot for the life of me get this to work. Attached to process borderlands and not, same error, it just will not compile that script.

I even tried deleting that top line <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?> and I get the exact same error. I updated to CE 6.2 just to make sure...

I'm at a loss. Take pity on someone new to this please and help me figure it out.
jgoemat
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Can't get slots working Reply with quote

Thespiritfox wrote:
I've been trying to use that slots script for legendaries and such and I cannot for the life of me figure out how to get it to work. I'm getting an error that says unexpected symbol near '<' when I paste the pastbin pastebin dot com/LPXzdeLL into the lua script thing.

Paste it directly into your table. If it starts something like this with <CheatEntry> or <CheatTable> in it somewhere, that is the format Cheat Engine uses to store the table on disk and when copying or pasting into a table directly. You can see it by selecting cheat table entries and copying them then pasting them into notepad.

***** EDIT *****

Some people posted problems doing this and I had the same problem when I tried. I figured it out that copying this script from the forum automatically adds a space to the end of each line which causes it not to compile in CE, I got error on [ENABLE], then a 'label inject_shoptimer declared more than once' which was because the [DISABLE] line had the same problem. Removing the spaces at the end of those two lines fixed it. If you are having trouble with a pasted script, open the script by double clicking "<script>" under the Value column and try just hitting 'OK' to save it. If you see a compile error, try removing any spaces after the [ENABLE] and [DISABLE] lines.

By the way, here's a script that lest you reset the shop timer. You have to visit a shop at least once after enabling the script to get the pointer address, paste the lines from "<?xml" to "</CheatTable>" into your table to add the pointer. You can edit the value and I set up a hotkey F9 to change it to 0 to get new items in all machines. Since the table entry has a problem, hit CTRL+M then CTRL+A from the main window to open the auto-assembler window and paste this in, then go to "File->Assign to current cheat table". I've also attached a table with only this script and value that you can open with another table open to merge it in. Anyone taking care of the other tables feel free to add this in of course.

Code:
{
  You have to enable the script and visit at least one machine to set the
  pointer for the table entry to work.  It is a float that is the number of
  seconds until the shops reset and there's a hotkey "F9" that will set the
  value to 0.  Paste this into your table:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<CheatTable>
  <CheatEntries>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>1094</ID>
      <Description>"F9 - Reset Shop Timer"</Description>
      <Color>80000008</Color>
      <VariableType>Float</VariableType>
      <Address>POINTER_ShopTimer</Address>
      <Offsets>
        <Offset>4B4</Offset>
      </Offsets>
      <Hotkeys>
        <Hotkey>
          <Action>Set Value</Action>
          <Keys>
            <Key>120</Key>
          </Keys>
          <Value>0</Value>
          <ID>0</ID>
        </Hotkey>
      </Hotkeys>
    </CheatEntry>
  </CheatEntries>
</CheatTable>
}

define(bytes,F3 0F 2C 88 B4 04 00 00)

//=============================================================================
[ENABLE]
aobscan(address,bytes)

alloc(newmem,$1000)

label(POINTER_ShopTimer)

newmem:
  label(return)
  mov dword ptr [POINTER_ShopTimer], eax
  cvttss2si ecx,[eax+000004B4]
  jmp return

POINTER_ShopTimer:
  dd 0 // Create table entry with POINTER_ShopTimer as base and offset 4B4, type float

registersymbol(POINTER_ShopTimer)

//-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
// Inject our code
label(inject_shoptimer)
registersymbol(inject_shoptimer)
address:
inject_shoptimer:
  jmp newmem
  nop
  nop
  nop
return:

[DISABLE]
inject_shoptimer:
  db bytes

unregistersymbol(POINTER_ShopTimer)
unregistersymbol(inject_shoptimer)
dealloc(newmem)

B2_ShopTimer.ct
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  B2_ShopTimer.ct
 Filesize:  3.65 KB
 Downloaded:  764 Time(s)

Last edited by jgoemat on Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:18 am; edited 6 times in total
Alphasoldier
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Csimbi wrote:
Alphasoldier wrote:
Quote:
32768 - XXXXX = Break (Reload area to fix)
orzzzz's script is missing the value limit that can be found in Kyle873's script.

I got Kyle's (Zi'ar) script as soon as he released it, I'm guessing orzzzz did as well.

As to above me, Thespiritfox.
You're copy pasting the whole cheat table into the ASM compiler, you should either:
Copy paste the code into a TEXT document (or download the text file in the url), then rename the extension to .ct
OR
You copy paste JUST the code (hint: starts with enable), and you get the code as well, but not the additional lines that allow you to change it.

I'd suggest doing the former thing.

EDIT: Beaten.
Also, I don't suppose some kind soul with more scripting experience would want to help someone who's just really good at finding pointers? :3
I'd love to make actual good working scripts with hotkeys and easily adjustable values, even when working with AOB's and whatnot.
Not to mention, understand every script people make so I can perhaps contribute in the future as well.
Thespiritfox
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome guys, thanks I got it working.

A question you might know the answer too, do we know what loot pools go where? I just grabbed about 70 legendaries, didn't see a single grenade mod or anything that looked like the drops off bosses I hear so much about, do the slots pull from a really limited legendary pool? Or a really limited pool in general (for other rarities too like purple and blue)
Rhagic
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Can't get slots working Reply with quote

jgoemat wrote:

By the way, here's a script that lest you reset the shop timer. You can edit the value and I set up a hotkey F9 to change it to 0 to get new items in all machines

Nice!

Missing a
Code:
dealloc(newmem)
in the
Code:
[DISABLE]
section?
Olath
Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alphasoldier wrote:
]Look back in this topic like a page or 2, it's been posted here to be specific.

:c that .ct appears to be for the steam version, will it still work with skidrows copy?
zufield
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Figured out my problem. I had Cheat Engine 6.0 and the latest ver is 6.2. That explains that. >_<

Slots script works fine with 6.2
Alphasoldier
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Olath wrote:
Alphasoldier wrote:
]Look back in this topic like a page or 2, it's been posted here to be specific.

:c that .ct appears to be for the steam version, will it still work with skidrows copy?

The base pointer in that script is ending with 138, check your own skidrow table for other pointers that have a different base pointer, like health or shield. Then adjust it to that, it should work after that.

I personally don't work with cracked versions, think this game is awesome enough to actually buy it. :3
kusotare
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thespiritfox wrote:
Awesome guys, thanks I got it working.

A question you might know the answer too, do we know what loot pools go where? I just grabbed about 70 legendaries, didn't see a single grenade mod or anything that looked like the drops off bosses I hear so much about, do the slots pull from a really limited legendary pool? Or a really limited pool in general (for other rarities too like purple and blue)

The slot machines only contain legendary weapons. But they contain ALL of the legendary weapons (I got every single weapon in the list within 30 minutes...most of them multiple times). However, there are no shields/mods/relics in the slot machines.

I only know of one legendary relic (Blood of Terramorphous) and you can obviously only get that from one place. Shields can be got through vending machines (rarely, but with the script that resets the machine timers, shouldnt take long), and its possible that the Legendary class mods (not the Slayer mods) can be got through machines as well, seeing as people have reported finding them in loot boxes as well as from drops.

EDIT: I just tested and validated a theory with the slot machines because so many people have asked:
The level of weapons that the slot machines spits out is contingent on the appropriate level for the storyline. So if your CURRENT storyline mission says level 20, the slots will spit out level 19-20 weapons, even if you've exp hacked/farmed/whatever to get yourself to level 30 by then.

The only exception to this is after completion of PT2, since there are no more storyline missions, the slots scale to your level.
VeiledMoon
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't been able to get the above code to work to reset the time on vending machines. When I load up the table, I am unable to activate it. I'm using the steam version btw.
DatenshiSan
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Out of curiosity (and reluctance to patch) Does anyone have a ct for the slot fix that works on 1.0 skidrow?
rmg22893
Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

VeiledMoon wrote:
I haven't been able to get the above code to work to reset the time on vending machines. When I load up the table, I am unable to activate it. I'm using the steam version btw.

I have fixed the above code, although I will admit that I had no fucking idea what I was doing. I only had a cursory knowledge of C++ and a general aptitude for debugging to go on.

Code:

[ENABLE]
aobscan(address,F3 0F 2C 88 B4 04 00 00)

alloc(newmem,$1000)

label(FLAG_ShopTimer)
label(POINTER_ShopTimer)

newmem:
  label(continue)
  label(return)
  mov dword ptr [POINTER_ShopTimer], eax
  cmp dword ptr [FLAG_ShopTimer],00000001
  jne continue
  mov dword ptr [FLAG_ShopTimer],00000000
  mov dword ptr [eax+000004B4],(float)1.0 // 1 second

continue:
  cvttss2si ecx,[eax+000004B4]
  jmp return

FLAG_ShopTimer:
  dd 0 // set to 1 to lower shop timer next time it is open
POINTER_ShopTimer:
  dd 0 // set to 1 to lower shop timer next time it is open

registersymbol(FLAG_ShopTimer)
registersymbol(POINTER_ShopTimer)

// Inject our code
label(inject_shoptimer1)
registersymbol(inject_shoptimer1)
address:
inject_shoptimer1:
  jmp newmem
  nop
  nop
  nop
return:

[DISABLE]
inject_shoptimer1:
  db F3 0F 2C 88 B4 04 00 00

dealloc(newmem)

unregistersymbol(FLAG_ShopTimer)
unregistersymbol(POINTER_ShopTimer)
unregistersymbol(inject_shoptimer1)

number_one_boss
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey everyone, this is a bit of an issue for me that I'd like help fixing.

Yesterday I was having real trouble with a boss and couldn't get demigod to work, so I increased my HP and shield to a ridiculous amount and then disabled it once the fight was over.

Here's the problem: Every time my character heals up from Phaselock talents or health vials, I get 1-5 of the "heal plz" challenge. It gives me badass rank every time I restore HP and it's pretty annoying. I can manually reset my badass points to 0 but it doesn't stay at 0 for very long, and I'd like to see my badass points accrue in a proper manner instead of being given them infinitely.

I'd like you to take a look at these values and tell me what to reset them to. Initially I had both hp and shield set to something ridiculous like 62626262.

6gaeg.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  13.79 KB
 Viewed:  11534 Time(s)

6gaeg.png

Csimbi
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DatenshiSan wrote:
Out of curiosity (and reluctance to patch) Does anyone have a ct for the slot fix that works on 1.0 skidrow?

I'd think v23 should work as it uses dynamic base pointer rather than a fixed one.

number_one_boss wrote:
Every time my character heals up from Phaselock talents or health vials, I get 1-5 of the "heal plz" challenge

Sounds like the offsets need to be adjusted for the Siren, too.
Wait a bit, I'll have a look.

Done, v24 uploaded.

Last edited by Csimbi on Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Tables All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 238, 239, 240  Next
Page 37 of 240

Jump to: