Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[Help] How in the World do you use cheat engine on Anno/ad

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Do you like Strategy Based Economy games?
Yes
100%
 100%  [ 3 ]
No
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I'm not Helping you, you fail loser
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

T_newel
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:20 pm    Post subject: [Help] How in the World do you use cheat engine on Anno/ad Reply with quote

I own both 1701 a.d and 1401 a.d/anno. Now I have always been a fan of cheat engine and I've always believed in it but no matter what I do I have been unable to successfully hack these 2 games.

I've looked up alternative means like trainers to hack these games but when they work they just don't make my money and inventory max they also do it for the computers as well.

In my attempt at hacking 1401 I found all 4 address's that relate to my funds. I ended up believing that the game is encrypted in some way. Whenever I changed the 4 byte, 8byte, 2byte, or even the byte it would revert back to what I changed it too as soon as I un-paused the game the game itself pauses whenever you alt tab from it. Either way I was hoping for some help....XD

*Edit* I did see that there was cheat tables available for this game, however they were not for the version 1.03, just 1.01 and 1.02.

Winston Churchill
W4ldi
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Money is multiplied by around 1024. So if you have 10.000 Gold search for 4bytes between 10.000.000 and 12.000.000. spend some money and search for decreased values. you will eventually find a value that is the money/gold.

If you browse the memory region you will find (maybe 4 oder 8 bytes further) the region for honour. just spend some honour and you will see the values change. but i have no idea what type of value this is. just change some bytes to 9 or something and you will have some 1k more honour.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: