Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CATS
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rick.
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Space Cowboy wrote:
lies ;_;

they suck.

i got a cat, it doesn't like to be walked. I put it on a leash and all it does is start hissing and scratching everything around him.

It's just there.... C likes it, but i'm like "wat it do?"

cats do nothing fun. It's like buying a car and taking out the battery. It's just there.....

Who the fuck would walk a cat, they do it themselves.
Majjikelkitty
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rick. wrote:
Space Cowboy wrote:
lies ;_;

they suck.

i got a cat, it doesn't like to be walked. I put it on a leash and all it does is start hissing and scratching everything around him.

cats do nothing fun. It's like buying a car and taking out the battery. It's just there.....

Who the fuck would walk a cat, they do it themselves.

true say

Simisage
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOOK AT THIS FACE!

Armed10
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Space Cowboy wrote:
MajjikelKitty wrote:
Space Cowboy wrote:
lies ;_;

they suck.

DAT PURRS.

cats r ossum.

DAT BARK
cats go runnin'

more proof that Dogs > Cats
pussy cat can't even bark. wtf is that?
Thief comes into home, cat goes: "Meow"
Theif comes into home, dog goes: "BARK BITCH, I'M FUCKING BARKING AT YOU AND I'LL YOUR BALLS OFF IF YOU GET ANY CLOSER BARK BARK!"

would you rather do a dog or a pussy?

i thought so.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
redslothx
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

armed10 wrote:
Space Cowboy wrote:
MajjikelKitty wrote:
Space Cowboy wrote:
lies ;_;

they suck.

DAT PURRS.

cats r ossum.

DAT BARK
cats go runnin'

more proof that Dogs > Cats
pussy cat can't even bark. wtf is that?
Thief comes into home, cat goes: "Meow"
Theif comes into home, dog goes: "BARK BITCH, I'M FUCKING BARKING AT YOU AND I'LL YOUR BALLS OFF IF YOU GET ANY CLOSER BARK BARK!"

would you rather do a dog or a pussy?

i thought so.

I'm not into beastiality.

How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like both, I have 2 cats and a dog, I love my dog more tho.
Aniblaze

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cats > Dogs

Arguments:

Cats do not depend on others to hunt. In fact, they even warn others NOT to come closer when they have a prey in their sight. Dogs can't do shit on their own in the wild. That's why they cling onto you so much as their owner. When my cat skips a meal, it hunts for food on its own. When my dog skips a meal, its hungry. Where is your faggy little dog now?

Cats learn everything before they're even adults. They learn how to fight, hunt, and do their business before they're fully grown. When you buy a kitten, it'll know where to do its business, how to hunt, and how to fight without you having to do shit. But when you receive a puppy, it will piss and shit throughout the house, hurt you if you don't dominate them, and will never go out for foodhunting unless you're there with him to support his faggy little ass.

Cats are smarter. It has been proven that a cat has a far higher IQ than a dog. Cats are able to recognize shapes and patterns. That's why a cat can get itself out of a nasty situation without having to be taught. Dogs learn through repetition, which is really just close natured to their most primal instinct. You give them a sense of happiness when they perform a trick, and they learn by getting that happy feeling each time they do a trick. A cat, on the other hand, is way too smart for shit like that. It bases its actions on equal trade. If it sees you have something it wants, then it has no problem to perform little parlortricks. But if you don't have anything, it'll be far less cooperative.

So yeah, cats are far less friendly than dogs, but that's mostly because they're way more awesome than a fucking stinking, suckup, backstabbing dog. At least with a cat you know for sure it will not try to usurp your position as the packleader whenever you fall ill.

In short, dogs suck, cats rule.
Rick.
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

>OPINIONS
Aniblaze

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Augustine wrote:
Cats > Dogs

Arguments:

Cats do not depend on others to hunt. In fact, they even warn others NOT to come closer when they have a prey in their sight. Dogs can't do shit on their own in the wild. That's why they cling onto you so much as their owner. When my cat skips a meal, it hunts for food on its own. When my dog skips a meal, its hungry. Where is your faggy little dog now?

Cats learn everything before they're even adults. They learn how to fight, hunt, and do their business before they're fully grown. When you buy a kitten, it'll know where to do its business, how to hunt, and how to fight without you having to do shit. But when you receive a puppy, it will piss and shit throughout the house, hurt you if you don't dominate them, and will never go out for foodhunting unless you're there with him to support his faggy little ass.

Cats are smarter. It has been proven that a cat has a far higher IQ than a dog. Cats are able to recognize shapes and patterns. That's why a cat can get itself out of a nasty situation without having to be taught. Dogs learn through repetition, which is really just close natured to their most primal instinct. You give them a sense of happiness when they perform a trick, and they learn by getting that happy feeling each time they do a trick. A cat, on the other hand, is way too smart for shit like that. It bases its actions on equal trade. If it sees you have something it wants, then it has no problem to perform little parlortricks. But if you don't have anything, it'll be far less cooperative.

So yeah, cats are far less friendly than dogs, but that's mostly because they're way more awesome than a fucking stinking, suckup, backstabbing dog. At least with a cat you know for sure it will not try to usurp your position as the packleader whenever you fall ill.

In short, dogs suck, cats rule.

Bump, for supervalid arguments.
Bisa
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dog's are a better companion, it really doesn't matter if cats are smarter or independent, your car will never love you as your dog does, if your cat can love you at all.
It really isn't about which one is smarter, its about which one is better suited to be a loving pet, and that my friend is the dog, ofc if you live in an apartment you get a cat but if you live in a house with a fucking yard you get a dog because dogs are more loving and actually protect you if needed.
Lyfa
The Lonely Man

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cats

Big Cats 2-180507e.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  86.35 KB
 Viewed:  4473 Time(s)

Big Cats 2-180507e.jpg

Something epic
Ban

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have the forum most known cat :3
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

But cat's go mrow~ and that's cute. Dogs go WOOF, that's not cute.
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cats are better because if they genetically mutate with a human female its really hot

no one wants dog girls
trebor
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Viral wrote:
Space Cowboy wrote:
lies ;_;

they suck.

Cats > dogs.
More like Cats = Dogs. It's all the owners preference.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: