Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Need For Speed - Most Wanted
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking
View previous topic :: View next topic  

How many of you have h0zed a NFS-MW save game, in the name of haxX0ring?
Frequently
33%
 33%  [ 1 ]
A few, but not many...
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
This one time... At Band Camp...
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
What's an NFS-MW save game?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Do you have wall hakus!? I NEED WALLLLL HCKUSSS
66%
 66%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 3

cparty
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zhoul wrote:
Next, is your EXE named speed.exe?

yes and trainer says "connected".. I try the new version and might look into those stuff with CE if I got no luck (haven't yet as I always was running after some other stuff Smile ).
JONG
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zhoul wrote:
We Kinda alraedy have this, I just havn't had the chance yet to put together a hack fer it. Basically - we have 2 values that determine the direction the car is facing, and we have 2 more values that, if given + or - numbers individually -- will result in +insta speed to the players car.

Use the first 2 to determine what values you will feed the 2nd two Wink

Anyhow, I'm here to give a brief update.

Zhoul, you do a great job, can't wait to see it. Very Happy

But I have to suggest that, if you use VB to make this trainer, please tell me how to use CE to make same function.

I think some function is funny, they are:

Instant speed (like Zhoul say, that will be close to make)
Tollbooth timer (until now, no one find this function Crying or Very sad )
Change your car location (Zhoul was working on)

Hope above function can make ASAP. Very Happy

@cparty

I was download your CT file, hope its can work on my Chinese version game.

Thanks all of you again.
cparty
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JONG wrote:
I was download your CT file, hope its can work on my Chinese version game.

If it shouldn't work and you know your base pointer you can add another auto assemble script with your base pointer. Right click on "Write BASE for v1.x" and "Change script" to see the script. Then copy all and create a new one using your base pointer. To create a new one go to "memory view" --> Tools --> "Auto Assemble", paste the code there and edit the address, then use "assign to current cheat table".

Last edited by cparty on Fri Dec 16, 2005 2:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
JONG
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zhoul wrote:
What's the X,Y,Z cords for 1.3? Thought they were the same?

I'm using
X: 009376A0
Y: 00937698
Z: 0093769C

Zhoul, do you forget my post ?

You can see it in:

http://forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic.php?p=28926#28926

Hope it can help you. Wink

@cparty:

Thanks you so much, I will try it later.
gnagna2000
Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

position for english v1.3
Code:
#define POS_ADDR_X (0x009386D8)
#define POS_ADDR_Z (POS_ADDR_X+0x04)
#define POS_ADDR_Y (POS_ADDR_X+0x08)
JONG
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gnagna2000 wrote:
Code:

Hi gnagna2000, good to see you again.

Do you find the "Spike Strips" of value ? its always break my tire. Sad
cparty
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gnagna2000 wrote:
Code:

thanks gnagna2000, I was just going to find those out, but I lost some time playing around with Zhouls trainer on v1.2 as I finally got the chance to take the big jump a second time - woohooo Cool
To bad I missed it Laughing :

@Zhoul: trainer 51 gives me an "non-existant element" error when I try to position my car. But the Calibration seem to work fine as it is.
gnagna2000
Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JONG wrote:
gnagna2000 wrote:
Code:

Hi gnagna2000, good to see you again.

Do you find the "Spike Strips" of value ? its always break my tire. Sad

lol, just dodge them Wink
cparty
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gnagna2000 wrote:
Code:

I swapped X and Y as west-east is usually X and south-north is Y (to be consistant with Zhoul).
X-coordinate: 009386E0
Y-coordinate: 009386D8
Z-coordinate: 009386DC
Speed: 00914654

erm, and north-west is south-east and vice versa

Last edited by cparty on Sat Dec 17, 2005 8:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Zhoul
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JONG wrote:
Zhoul, do you forget my post ?
You can see it in:
http://forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic.php?p=28926#28926
Hope it can help you. Wink
@cparty:
Thanks you so much, I will try it later.

That's really why I was asking what they were. Because I thought they were the same. Too many numbers... Too many versions... next subject Smile

cparty - are you trying to run the trainer on your 2nd account? or @ The console?

If 2nd account, use the right-click script i gave you , to 'run as' whatever user is running the game.

*Edit*
cparty wrote:
@Zhoul: trainer 51 gives me an "non-existant element" error when I try to position my car. But the Calibration seem to work fine as it is.
ahh ok.. ill check into this... actually...
try going into settings with 5.1 - then hit the 'save and exit' button Smile
I bet that works... Smile d0h!

Need more info on this if possible... Exact steps taken to get the error message.

*EDIT 2* - never mind... This is happening to me now that ive finally sat down... It wasnt up until the point when i moved the X/y/z stuff over to the frmSettings page Wink fixing it as i type now...

I had banged that code out in the period of about 5 minutes, because my lil boy was cryin, and hugnry.. heh

*edit 3* - Fixed... 0.5.2 Wink

*Edit 4* - 5.2 discontinued. Please see this page for a more recent version:
http://forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic.php?p=30002#30002

Last edited by Zhoul on Sat Dec 17, 2005 2:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
cparty
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zhoul wrote:
cparty - are you trying to run the trainer on your 2nd account? or @ The console?

Need more info on this if possible... Exact steps taken to get the error message.

Console, I'll give you more details tomorrow (after I try the save in settings first) Smile *Edit* going to try the fixed version tomorrow then.

Just had an idea, can you do the following?
Instead of writing the current speed to the map when tracking, take the Z-coordinate and use the color according to the height from a reference gradient. So we could build a heightmap (just driving around until we have all colored), which we can use to fill a valid Z-coordinate when beaming around.
gnagna2000
Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

zhoul, just an idea, when tracking, can you make a record ?
activate it will record where the car is driving
add a replay button and let your car drive alone Very Happy

thanks cparty for parts unlocker
just an easy thing to unlock instead of changing the asm code :
at (CASH_ADDR-0x08), set 0xFFFFFFFF or your value i forgot (F7 F3 and something else) and you're done Very Happy
i haven't checked the difference with when you patch the asm code, so i don't know really if it's the same
cparty
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gnagna2000 wrote:
just an easy thing to unlock instead of changing the asm code :
at (CASH_ADDR-0x08), set 0xFFFFFFFF or your value i forgot (F7 F3 and something else) and you're done Very Happy
i haven't checked the difference with when you patch the asm code, so i don't know really if it's the same

actually only the "F7" part of the 4byte value is relevant, but it reads the whole 4 bytes and I dont know what the others stand for, I took the value from my game where I completed all 100%, so it seems to be the max, but anyway if all FF works fine thats fine too, I just didn't want to break something.

*edit* oh yeah and you cannot just put that value in, you NEED to change asm, otherwise it will break career if you put it in. It stands for something like "game completed" and by doing so you cannot challenge any rival anymore.

This is btw. how I found this value. When playing with a save 100% completed (or nearly completed) and then load a save where nothing or only a bit is completed the game will be broken (career challenging rivals, but parts are unlocked) - thats a bug in the game!! When looking closer at it I found that I can use it to unlock the parts Wink

Zhoul wrote:
zhoul, just an idea, when tracking, can you make a record ?
activate it will record where the car is driving
add a replay button and let your car drive alone

If he's going to do that, then we need a camera hack to so we get the missing replays Cool
Zhoul
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cparty wrote:
Just had an idea, can you do the following?
Instead of writing the current speed to the map when tracking, take the Z-coordinate and use the color according to the height from a reference gradient. So we could build a heightmap (just driving around until we have all colored), which we can use to fill a valid Z-coordinate when beaming around.

Already have my mind on this one. I actually have 3 possible resolutions, in order of simplest to most extensive (but all untested, so lets hope for one of the first two here:)

1. I'm thinking that one the car gets 'placed' into an acceptible x,y,z location, somethign triggers, and sets a 'last known, good, location' , which would be used by the car reset mode. Since the timer that writes to the x,y,z cords, already writes 30 times (in 1.5 seconds.. just to be sure heh) - that I'll vary the Z axis up the scale and back down... Reguardless, the car should reset at the point we selected. Also, if there *is* a 'last known good reset point (which is probably only +/- 10x0 to 20x0 away from current locs) - then we can change *that* and force a reset.

2. Calculate a 'guestimate' Z address, based off "saved locations". Add +10 or so to that, and force the value.

3. Most extensive here: but automatic. It would be similar to the previous option, except for the fact that it'd use a list a hell of a lot longer. The user would enable 'auto-learn' mode, and drive around 'normally' (without resetting the car, or warping). All the while, the trainer saves out X-Y-Z every second (removing 'duplicates' etc).

From there, it could shorten it's list even more, by finding out how many have similar Z values - and 'flaten' the list persay (i.e. if i had 10 locs recorded back to back, and their Z only changed by 1, I would flaten this to 2 locs (the first and the last) - and simply add +2 - +3 to it, each time goto went to this location.

[quote="gnagna2000"]whoa hold on a minute there hoss Smile - Let me fill chongs request for instant speed, that hes had since day 1 (and 2 and 3 and 4 heh). To be quite frank - it probably is possible, but not probable.. I'd have to find a way to enumerate objects (other cars, trash cans, etcetc) for it to even 'begin' to think of working right....
Sorry bud (i apologise now, because im pretty sure, that won't be something I'll invest time into unless im *really* bored =)

*Edit* - theres actually an 'auto drive' feature! Like in the drag races!!! Find this and I *CAN* probably make this happen a LOT easier.

This auto-drive feature is also 'executed' when you do things like run through a gas station and it does a cut scene. Notice how you're almost always facing directly down a street , and sometimes, it looked as if you were about to eat it into a wall? They fixed this by auto-driving for you until the scene was over.. Smile
cparty
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zhoul wrote:
2. Calculate a 'guestimate' Z address, based off "saved locations". Add +10 or so to that, and force the value.

yes that would be my choice but use the heightmap instead of a list of saved locations. If we add XX amount to the Z-coordinate it should be accurate enough, and its probably the easiest solution?

Zhoul wrote:
Notice how you're almost always facing directly down a street , and sometimes, it looked as if you were about to eat it into a wall? They fixed this by auto-driving for you until the scene was over..

yes it has driven me over some spike strips more than once already Laughing

Last edited by cparty on Fri Dec 16, 2005 5:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
Page 13 of 20

Jump to: