Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Plants Vs. Zombies
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Single player cheat request
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fantasy
I post too much

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keep in mind it's better to learn how to do it yourself, than to copy some one elses work. That way you can also keep it up to date even after a patch :)
Starkandco
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:57 am    Post subject: All the codes I know Reply with quote

Sun is easy, just search 50/25 etc.

Money is just take away last digit, because it's never used, e.g if you have 100 and you get 10, search for 10 and 11

Plant regen: Plant is at 0 when usable, then the number increases, keep searching increases, then 0 if it resets. (plants above and below this value are 50 (hexadecimal-wise) lower, e.g 1BE19EE8 as the second plant-take 50 from it to get 1BE19E98 (for first plant) or add 50, 1BE19F38 (for third plant) -Set plant values to 6000 for instant respawn

Zen garden (all purchasable items)- Add 1000 to your already owned number, so if you have 1, search 1001, then use it, and search 1000

Instant spawn on raining/conveyor levels - search unknown value, then wait for one to spawn, then search for decrease, untill new one spawns, then search increase (as the timer counts down) and decrease untill new one spawns/you get the value (set to 1 for instant respawn, best used with hotkey:ctrl+A set value 1)
dtour
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

what code to inject to produce invincible plant?
al0x
Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dtour wrote:
what code to inject to produce invincible plant?

maybe by waiting till a zombie eats your plant, scan for changed value, plant the same plant at the same place and scanning for first scanned value and so on till you find a "status"-adress for this area/case

dtour
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yah ive found one of the address..the problem is the code to inject..one time i used "add" and then input value..it was a success it regens all the life of the plants but wen the life reaches some value the game crushes..
al0x
Cheater

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dtour wrote:
yah ive found one of the address..the problem is the code to inject..one time i used "add" and then input value..it was a success it regens all the life of the plants but wen the life reaches some value the game crushes..

tried freezing the value? Smile

slwbe
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i don't know much but was wondering if cheat engine could make it possible to place two plants in the same spot? or add an extra row ect?
Fantasy
I post too much

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

slwbe wrote:
i don't know much but was wondering if cheat engine could make it possible to place two plants in the same spot? or add an extra row ect?

I doubt cheat engine can add an extra row, but placing more plants in the same spot sounds like a possibility..
slwbe
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fantasy wrote:
slwbe wrote:

I doubt cheat engine can add an extra row, but placing more plants in the same spot sounds like a possibility..

any direction someone can point me in? i've done unknown original value can then did changed and unchanged. also tried exact value 0. both at 4 bytes. tried freezing the values but nothing has worked. thanks in advance
Fantasy
I post too much

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You need to edit code pieces. Can't help you, I don't have the game, neither the interest to try it.
slwbe
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fantasy wrote:
You need to edit code pieces. Can't help you, I don't have the game, neither the interest to try it.

lol thanks. sounds like it's way above my head
bkarcher42
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:36 pm    Post subject: Re: All the codes I know Reply with quote

Starkandco wrote:
Sun is easy, just search 50/25 etc.

Money is just take away last digit, because it's never used, e.g if you have 100 and you get 10, search for 10 and 11

Plant regen: Plant is at 0 when usable, then the number increases, keep searching increases, then 0 if it resets. (plants above and below this value are 50 (hexadecimal-wise) lower, e.g 1BE19EE8 as the second plant-take 50 from it to get 1BE19E98 (for first plant) or add 50, 1BE19F38 (for third plant) -Set plant values to 6000 for instant respawn

Zen garden (all purchasable items)- Add 1000 to your already owned number, so if you have 1, search 1001, then use it, and search 1000

Instant spawn on raining/conveyor levels - search unknown value, then wait for one to spawn, then search for decrease, untill new one spawns, then search increase (as the timer counts down) and decrease untill new one spawns/you get the value (set to 1 for instant respawn, best used with hotkey:ctrl+A set value 1)

Tried conveyor belt level thing, only showed same hundreds of values
fratal
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:55 am    Post subject: Invincible/god mode Reply with quote

hey,

just sayin all the adresses you have said are for a different version than i got no idea why that is, but can some one try to find them cause ive tried and failed.
So anyone got the adresses if not ill keep tryin and post it if i find it

Razz, hope to hear back.

Edit:
the version i got is 1.2.0.1065 im gessing its not the most common version
StephanePare1
Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:19 am    Post subject: Re: Invincible/god mode Reply with quote

fratal wrote:
hey,

just sayin all the adresses you have said are for a different version than i got no idea why that is, but can some one try to find them cause ive tried and failed.
So anyone got the adresses if not ill keep tryin and post it if i find it

Razz, hope to hear back.

Edit:
the version i got is 1.2.0.1065 im gessing its not the most common version

yeah steam version used to be 1.1 and now they updated today to a more advanced version as well
jcapellari
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:36 pm    Post subject: problem Reply with quote

when i go into process and window list in cheat engine my plants v zombies doesnt show up in the list. Im on a mac so i used cross over to get cheat engine. does anyone know how i can find it so oi can get unlimited sun and money. also I got this game bluetoothed to me by a friend would that be the problem because I didnt download it?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Single player cheat request All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 6 of 8

Jump to: