Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

OMG VIRUS!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 33, 34, 35  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine
View previous topic :: View next topic  
atom0s

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Cheat Engine 6.5 IS NOT virus free Reply with quote

mad2game wrote:
I have downloaded CE 6.5 from this website and told my pc to ignore warning about the trojan...I realy beleived that CE will always be virus free. Well, here is the truth: You CANNNOT guarantee that CE will always be virus free! Why? Because I just had to uninstall CE 6.5 and scan my pc with Norton AV because after only of few days the CE 6.5 I get a notice that I have to pay $1200 for 1 yar if I want to use CE and it promptly stopped working with a warning: EXPIRED! I have had been using CE 6.4 for a year with no problems but this version 6.5 has finally hit the coffin as far as I am concerned!
I am not against paying for CE but $1200 for 1 year?????????? please tell me you did not come up with this payment idea....
Shocked

You have malware on your computer. Uninstall Norton to fix the problem.

++METHOS
I post too much

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dark Byte should change this gag to a $5 payment just to see how much he can collect each year. NO REFUNDS!
mad2game
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 11:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Cheat Engine 6.5 IS NOT virus free Reply with quote

atom0s wrote:
mad2game wrote:
I have downloaded CE 6.5 from this website and told my pc to ignore warning about the trojan...I realy beleived that CE will always be virus free. Well, here is the truth: You CANNNOT guarantee that CE will always be virus free! Why? Because I just had to uninstall CE 6.5 and scan my pc with Norton AV because after only of few days the CE 6.5 I get a notice that I have to pay $1200 for 1 yar if I want to use CE and it promptly stopped working with a warning: EXPIRED! I have had been using CE 6.4 for a year with no problems but this version 6.5 has finally hit the coffin as far as I am concerned!
I am not against paying for CE but $1200 for 1 year?????????? please tell me you did not come up with this payment idea....
Shocked

You have malware on your computer. Uninstall Norton to fix the problem.

People like you have been defending Cheat Engine for years and then when something like this happens you make a joke of it??? Do you really think this gives people confidence to use CE? really?
++METHOS
I post too much

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The part about Norton being malware is not a joke. The part about CE costing money is a joke.

By the way, if people don't have the confidence to use CE it's because they don't know how to use CE.
mad2game
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

++METHOS wrote:
Dark Byte should change this gag to a $5 payment just to see how much he can collect each year. NO REFUNDS!

You may treat this as a gag...I do not! I thought this was a place where I can tell what happened to me and get some serious opnion/advice, only to get so far 2 replies to whom this shock event of mine is to be treated as a joke...yeah, it gives me so much confidence in CE that i have no intention of downloading CE again! ONE shock is enough for me!
Sadly, this forum is not friendly to people who had problems with CE...It is like: you have to sing praises to CE no matter what or long term contributors will treat you with disdain and make a joke of your misfortune...nice going people!
pozzum
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mad2game wrote:
++METHOS wrote:

You may treat this as a gag...I do not! I thought this was a place where I can tell what happened to me and get some serious opnion/advice, only to get so far 2 replies to whom this shock event of mine is to be treated as a joke...yeah, it gives me so much confidence in CE that i have no intention of downloading CE again! ONE shock is enough for me!
Sadly, this forum is not friendly to people who had problems with CE...It is like: you have to sing praises to CE no matter what or long term contributors will treat you with disdain and make a joke of your misfortune...nice going people!

Your computer clock turned over to april 1st when this happened right?
mad2game
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

from pozzum;
Quote:
Your computer clock turned over to april 1st when this happened right?

yes it did.(I am in Australia and we are ahead of the rest of the world clock wise)
Are you saying this was April fool joke?
Why people could not say that instead of making a joke out of my shock...Beleive me it was a huge shock! I uninstalled CE 6.5 immediatelly and ran 3.5 hours Antivirus scan on my pc! when you have 3 partitions with 2 million files it takes that long.
As I stated in my first post, I am willing to pay for use of CE but when it demanded $1200 for 1 year, it is a shock!
Nolitz
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 3:05 am    Post subject: Cheat engine cant enter Reply with quote

Guiz can u please link me the cheat engines download? :rol Rolling Eyes
Fenix111
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

norton antivirus are world reneowned for beiing great Very Happy Very Happy
norton is the best!
++METHOS
I post too much

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 9:15 am    Post subject: This post has 1 review(s) Reply with quote

Fenix111 wrote:
norton antivirus are world reneowned for beiing great
-That's because most of the people in the world are stupid, so the numbers work in their favor. Very Happy
afm177
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha! You even recommend Malwarebytes in your downloads which detects your software as Adware Very Happy Lame
littlegems
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

its like some "pure" player ... the AV is like to say "dont use cheat on your game !".. XD
fakeemailaddy
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, I just wanted to say the the designer of this program is a huge faggot who put in dangerous programs to gain money, and then he lies and says it's our fault and we're dummies. I downloaded your program from a site that doesn't make me install harmful programs onto my computer. Thanks for the program but you're a faggot for including malware with it. Bye faggot, thanks agian.
Dark Byte
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You do know there is a version without installer to download from this site as well right ?
Or do you think that one also contains harmful programs? (because your av/browser told you ?)

Like my help? Join me on Patreon so i can keep helping
CainesRage
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 6:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I noticed that the download of Cheat Engine wants to install "other" programs onto your computer and in my case I can either except the install or cancel out the entire thing which cancles out Cheat Engine as well. One of the programs it wanted to install is called ByteFence. I looked up the program and it was said that this was malware. Can you guys shed any light on this? Thanks in advance!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 33, 34, 35  Next
Page 29 of 35

Jump to: