Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Rappelz Pointer Offset for x-y coordinate of my char

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheManiac4
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:03 am    Post subject: Rappelz Pointer Offset for x-y coordinate of my char Reply with quote

I am trying since a week to obtaine the Pointers and Offsets of the x-y coordinate of my char.

cheat Engine is detected even hidding it with fu rootkit, Revoluton engine can scan successfully the Address of x or y coordinate. But Scan Pointer option doenst show any results.

The debugger of memoryhacking MHS is blocked my HackShield -_-

Any pro can tell me how to obtain the pointers and Offset from my x-y coordinates? Or is anyone here that already has this pointers and Offsets?
Labyrnth

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe try another UCE, ollydbg,IDA Pro,SysDbg,Sice
Psy
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

XYZ co-ords will be of type 'float' as a starting point in 99% of the cases.

The long-winded way, but easier way for people newer to gamehacking, is by starting with an unknown value scan followed up by increased/decreased scans.
Most games increase or decrease the value relative to the axis.
What I mean is, say for example in the game you have a compass, or some other means of finding a general 'direction', you can use that to base you scans on. For exmaple, start with unknown scan, then move further north and scan increased. Mix it up with a decreased scan, in this case, moving further south, in order to narrow down your addresses faster.
If you yield no results, try increasing your memory scan range to include the addresses below '00400000', or search the other way round. So, decreased value when you are going north for example.

Once you have found this one axis, probably 'Y', then you can use the principle that the addresses are 4-bytes away from each other to find the others. Add 4 to get your 'Z' axis for instance.

Another method would be locate the start of the player structure and keep an eye on the memory space for changing values as you are moving your character around. But this assumes you have knowledge of what the player structure is and how to find it. Also it would require you to run the game in windowed mode, utilize 2 monitors, or use CE's network scanning capability to find the variables.

Good luck, hope that helped somewhat Wink
TheManiac4
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[Psych] wrote:
XYZ co-ords will be of type 'float' as a starting point in 99% of the cases.

The long-winded way, but easier way for people newer to gamehacking, is by starting with an unknown value scan followed up by increased/decreased scans.
Most games increase or decrease the value relative to the axis.
What I mean is, say for example in the game you have a compass, or some other means of finding a general 'direction', you can use that to base you scans on. For exmaple, start with unknown scan, then move further north and scan increased. Mix it up with a decreased scan, in this case, moving further south, in order to narrow down your addresses faster.
If you yield no results, try increasing your memory scan range to include the addresses below '00400000', or search the other way round. So, decreased value when you are going north for example.

Once you have found this one axis, probably 'Y', then you can use the principle that the addresses are 4-bytes away from each other to find the others. Add 4 to get your 'Z' axis for instance.

Another method would be locate the start of the player structure and keep an eye on the memory space for changing values as you are moving your character around. But this assumes you have knowledge of what the player structure is and how to find it. Also it would require you to run the game in windowed mode, utilize 2 monitors, or use CE's network scanning capability to find the variables.

Good luck, hope that helped somewhat Wink

I am not sure if you understood me, finding the addresses of x-y isnt the problem, i find the addresses at any time, but I need to find the pointers for this addresses, or maybe I didnt understand you post -_-

I am kind of lost, never had such a problem hacking a game, god damnit

Last edited by TheManiac4 on Thu Apr 24, 2008 12:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Psy
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nope thats cool. All I can do is just second what Lab said, and maybe use an UCE. That way you could use the pointer scanner function (not the injected one though, sounds like you don't wanna be attaching stuff to the games process like that).
TheManiac4
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I searched for UCE, even tried to hide CE with fu rootkit, but Rappelz + HackShield are kind of SuperAntiHack, well gonna take a look on ollydbg,IDA Pro,SysDbg,Sice.

If someone has an idea of a good UCE , please tell me:) Gonna try a bit to find the pointers, but realkly a kind of impossible job

Edit:checked ollydbg,IDA Pro,SysDbg,Sice, detected by HackShield -_-

What I can do now :/?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: