Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I NEED DIABLO 2 EXPANSION HACKS!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Single player cheat request
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Death Ninja
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 3:39 am    Post subject: I NEED DIABLO 2 EXPANSION HACKS!!!! Reply with quote

Is It Possible?

Some Day The Four Horsemen Will Rise, And Bring Me A Sword, Cloak, And Flaming Horse.
Toxicelfman
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doubt it just buy the expansion fool Rolling Eyes

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k118/Gaagnonx/2lad82u.gif
hcavolsdsadgadsg
I'm a spammer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Toxicelfman wrote:
Doubt it just buy the expansion fool Rolling Eyes

What.
dahacker1
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If u go to jayofterror.com and regisiter they have tons of d2 expansion hacks.

But they most of them work in open battlenet.

Petronio
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

since your in single player forums not multiplayer i count that you're on singleplayer and not battle.net(i've pretty much repeated myself lol) rofl, search google if u need diablo 2 hacks, its easy as f*** lol, diablo 2 character modifier or something like that, can make your stats,gold,level,and skills maxed while also giving you complete quests,waypoints,and if u choose full difficulty level pass which is like a fast proccess lol, make a new char, exit diablo(not sure if u could just alt+tab but im pretty sure you would get an error),open the mod,open character file,put everything to max(or to what u want),save and go back to diablo,and tada ur maxed,idk bout items tho, battle.net is very bug exploited lol, its easy to dupe items but since theres a ladder system if u try to hack level youll probably get detected and serial ID(the code that comes with diablo and is needed to install) banned from battle.net lol ^^ diablo isnt a new game its one of those easy to hack games that even when hacked are fun forever(single player gets boring)
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR THOSE WHO DOWNLOAD FROM ILLEGAL SITES: Battle.Net can only be accessed with 1 serial number and if you have a copied one you will be unable to play, also patches occur throught battle.net so you will be unable to update your diablo without a valid CD key ^^ have a good time killing Baal!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Single player cheat request All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: