Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Maniacal Laughter
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dark Byte
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2023 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Start from scratch. Don't compile into the current directory, or else you'll need to go down a rabbit hole

or find out why the installer doesn't work. Could be a vpn, firewall, anti virus or your isp. (in which case a vpn might actually work)

Like my help? Join me on Patreon so i can keep helping
HenryEx
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2023 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Been combing through the source coed and i'm pretty sure i got rid of the window resizing, but i got nothing for the laughter so far.

Update: Ok, i think i found out how to get rid of the laughter. Not 100% sure yet because the file is, uh, stealthy. I'll have to fire up CE and wait 5-10 minutes to find out if i'm right.

At least i learned a bit of LUA during all this. Smile

Are there more pranks i haven't noticed yet or are these two the only ones?
icp
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2023 6:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have exactly 7.5. And I get it from the official site and there were no problems. Maybe it's worth the installation time to disable some protection. Either you trust this software or don't install it. No?..
bbt
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2023 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dark Byte wrote:
Haaaaahaaaahaaahahahaha

Try running the installer again and don't pick the invisible untickable option to play an evil laugh

Muhaahaahahaha

I love these kind of harmless jokes.
On my way to update to the lastest version I wanted to take a shortcut to save time by extracting the files from the installer instead of building it from source...
In the end I've spent more time removing the laugh than it would have taken me to build it from source.
lesson learned, was fun 08/10.

cedunit
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2024 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's really disturbing even though I no longer want to use tabla because of this infernal noise.
I have taken the version of the site and since 7.4. I have this very disappointed laugh.

I have Windows 11 and Kapersky Internet Security which finds no problem with Cheat Engine, I don't understand, I have this laugh. Time and again I've done without the cheat engine anyway, I'm not creating a table. But I think it's a shame to do so.
STN
I post too much

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2024 8:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cedunit wrote:
It's really disturbing even though I no longer want to use tabla because of this infernal noise.
I have taken the version of the site and since 7.4. I have this very disappointed laugh.

I have Windows 11 and Kapersky Internet Security which finds no problem with Cheat Engine, I don't understand, I have this laugh. Time and again I've done without the cheat engine anyway, I'm not creating a table. But I think it's a shame to do so.

Just use the Patreon version. It's a few bucks and you don't need to upgrade yearly anyway. You can get so much out of the few bucks you spend.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Discussions All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: