Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How to check what a trainer modifies using cheat engine?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking
View previous topic :: View next topic  
XaneXXXX
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:26 am    Post subject: How to check what a trainer modifies using cheat engine? Reply with quote

I was wondering, let's say that i download a public trainer for a game, and i wanted to see which code it modifies. how would i do this?

i tried starting the trainer + CE. attached it.

Then i choosed "doesn't care if memory is writable or not"

Did an unknown seach, enabled an option in the trainer = changed value etc. But i come up with 0 results.. can i do an unknown search do check for changed opcodes etc? Thanks!
LtO
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:42 am    Post subject: Re: How to check what a trainer modifies using cheat engine? Reply with quote

XaneXXXX wrote:
I was wondering, let's say that i download a public trainer for a game, and i wanted to see which code it modifies. how would i do this?

Did an unknown seach, enabled an option in the trainer = changed value etc. But i come up with 0 results.. can i do an unknown search do check for changed opcodes etc? Thanks!

I wanted to do this with a cheat from CT, their program doesn't even use ce anymore now, but I made a lot of progress in my hacks so didn't need it anymore Smile What do you need it for?
XaneXXXX
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:28 pm    Post subject: Re: How to check what a trainer modifies using cheat engine? Reply with quote

LtO wrote:
XaneXXXX wrote:

I wanted to do this with a cheat from CT, their program doesn't even use ce anymore now, but I made a lot of progress in my hacks so didn't need it anymore Smile What do you need it for?

I see hehe!

To be honest I don't really need it, it was just a thought and it might be a good thing to know in the future. For example when you can't find a value, but a public trainer has that option, then you can trace what that trainer modifies and find out what the value is for example.
Corroder
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

simply, just compare old trainer with new one. Using some tools... Razz
If you success, then no need find any values from the games. Codes already there.... Rolling Eyes

atom0s

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is generally seen as stealing since you are spying on what a trainer is doing for its information. Best off asking the person that made the trainer or figure things out on your own. Can what you are asking be done? Yes but its unlikely many people on this site will help you with it since its frowned upon.
Corroder
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am 1000% agree with you @atom0s... Wink
Actually I want write like this on my last post :
"If you success, then no need find any values from the games. Codes already there....then you become "a great hacker" who have almost hack codes...LOL..."

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: