Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How do I can change these
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pawn
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:47 pm    Post subject: How do I can change these Reply with quote

Hi, Guys i want to know how to change these
This is for ammo and i want to freeze ammo

push ebp
mov ebp,esp
push ecx
mov [ebp-04],ecx
mov eax,[ebp-04]
mov ecx,[ebp+08]
mov [eax],ecx
mov edx,[ebp+0C]
mov [eax+04],edx
mov esp,ebp
pop ebp
ret 0008

And this is for ability cooldown

fstp dword ptr [esi+7C]
mov edi,[esi+4C]

these opcodes in red shows up on what writes to this address
Thanking You.
FreeER
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

have you tried nopping them? Pretty sure that's the first thing the tutorial teaches...

Though if that code happens to change other values then you may have a very hard time doing more than just scanning for the value each time and freezing it in the address list. Rather like step 9 of the tutorial.

as for the ability cooldown, change "fstp dword ptr [esi+7C]" to "fstp st(0)", again assuming it only writes to the one value you care about otherwise you'd need to do more work to make it only write to the one you care about
pawn
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I tried every thing but nothing works when i try to change the opcode of ammo game get disconnect then freeze and after that force close.

Ability cooldown works only on single player but in multiplayer ability bar is full but i can't use it.
FreeER

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cooldown: well it's probably server-sided then... and CEF doesn't allow discussion of online games.

other: perhaps anti-cheat of some form, at least if you've actually tried everything, if you haven't then it's probably shared and changing values it shouldn't causing the disconnect and crash
TheyCallMeTim13
Wiki Contributor

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pawn wrote:
... game get disconnect ...

You my have backed your self in a corner here.

In some areas, being less specific can be beneficial.

Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As long as name of the game hasn't been mentioned then OP hasn't broken any rules

Quote:
Can I ask about online cheats?
Yes, but you are not allowed to mention the game's name or post specific information about the game like screenshots or more than 10 lines of continuous assembler code (In short, yes, but you will most likely not get what you want)

http://forum.cheatengine.org/faq.php#0
FreeER

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eh, that rules changed like 6 times since I started regularly watching CEF and generally the end result is "server-sided" or "need too much info to determine that it's server-sided" (the first post has 12 lines of continuous assembly code for example) so....
usernotfound
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol there is plenty of single player logic that can apply to online games so what you said makes no sense. And never personally seen that rule changed in years, seems both DB and atom0s are fine with answering those types of questions anyway (honestly if you don't think that at least half the questions asked here are probably intended for online game/anticheat purpose you are just deluding yourself, no offense.)
TheyCallMeTim13
Wiki Contributor

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

usernotfound wrote:
Quote:
... but you will most likely not get what you want ...

I think that's the key part to me.

EDIT:
And to me it's more of a, if no one can figure out that you're talking about an online game then no one will give DB problems for it, but if it's known to be online then, BD can run into issues for it.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

usernotfound wrote:
Lol there is plenty of single player logic that can apply to online games
Logic yes. Logic applies to everything. But most of the ones I've seen that ended up mentioning multiplayer were "omg this value won't actually change" and they ended up being declared server-sided values (truthfully or not).

Quote:
And never personally seen that rule changed in years, seems both DB and atom0s are fine with answering those types of questions anyway
Not sure about the text on that page but I've seen atom0s reply several different ways on the actual forum (and mostly what I based my reply on), and I can't recall ever seeing DB help with online games (at least for anything that wasn't CE-specific rather than the game/hack itself)

Quote:
honestly if you don't think that at least half the questions asked here are probably intended for online game/anticheat purpose you are just deluding yourself, no offense.
I don't believe so and I probably check the topics more often than you (based on years/posts/rep obviously you could lurk and look at every single thing) Smile Certainly there are quite a few but a lot of the others explicitly mention single player games or are fairly basic questions or "I don't want to do all this work, isn't there an easier way" or "How protect to my trainer?!" lol
I'd bet that it's less than half, maybe 30% Smile Though perhaps I'm biased from being in several other game-hacking communities that don't allow online questions (or just don't actively support/encourage them) and overall seeing relatively few such questions.

@TheyCallMeTim13Well since online questions are allowed it's not "if it's known to be online" it's "if there's any 'significant' amount of code then lawyers can use that to say it's copyrighted and blah blah causing DB issues", the problem is that "significant" in the legal context can be an insanely small amount, just a few generic lines of assembly code, hence the restriction on images and 10 lines of code (and that can be relatively few bytes in an AOB). Though I haven't seen it too strictly enforced (ie. removing topics that approach the line). Though I'm sure there are quite a few people, like me, who don't like the idea of cheating online so if they see you explicitly say it's online/multiplayer they'll jump to "well it's probably server-sided or anti-cheat so don't waste your time". I try not to say it without any excuse but if I'm given even a small one, like the value not changing even though they've "tried everything", then I will Laughing
usernotfound
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't see what relevance your rep or years has to do with anything, I've been coming to CEF since back when multiplayer subsections still existed on here, just because I didn't choose to register until later doesn't mean I haven't been around. If we wanted to make this a contest I probably check threads more often than most active users here, but it's neither here nor there.

Personally I don't care whether the discussion is allowed or not, if it isn't then fine state that in the rules clearly instead of "well it kind of is allowed but also isn't" logic. Otherwise people will just whiteknight and act like they are on some kind of moral high ground compared to others who choose to reverse and cheat said games, which clearly is not and has never been the case.

/rant
FreeER

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I don't see what relevance your rep or years has to do with anything
Because it's an indicator of how active you are, obviously. It may not be 100% accurate and foolproof (as I mentioned you could lurk and read every single thing without saying anything) but if I see someone with 1 post who just joined while they could have been someone who's been here for years (hell it could be Dark Byte himself) the much more likely reality is that it's some noob who just found the forum and joined.

Just because there's some other possibilities that don't necessarily match the given fact doesn't mean it's irrelevant any more than saying that the suspect in a murder having a gun in his hand is irrelevant because it could have been someone else, he could have been trying to protect the victim or himself. But without further information the most likely reality is that he is the killer, of course you shouldn't send him to jail without also checking that the gun was actually loaded, that it was actually fired, that he actually had gun powder from firing a gun, that there weren't witnesses who saw someone else kill the victim etc.

But it's still relevant Smile For what it's worth, I've been checking almost every topic that gets created every single day for awhile now. I know that's what I do, I don't know what you do or how long you've done it but there are a couple stats that are relevant which can give some sense of it ^

As for whether it's actually allowed, I kind of feel the same way. I'm not really interested in helping cheat online but I accept that people are going to do it so don't particularly mind seeing them ask and get helped.

Of course, people are going to feel like they have the moral high ground regardless, you can find a whore and they'd still feel superior to a crackwhore, and you can probably find a pedophile priest feeling they have the moral highground over satanists because he asked for forgiveness! lol

People are unwilling to see theirselves as being "wrong", even when they've done something wrong they weren't wrong because they were forced into it because they needed money or their friends pushed them or the rules weren't clear or easy to find or something other than them actually being wrong,. It's not their fault but it's always someone else's lmao.
ParkourPenguin
I post too much

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stop looking for a line in the rules that delineates between allowed and banned topics: it doesn't exist. Generally speaking, if a topic could cause legal action against DB / CEF, it's not allowed. Obvious violations will be locked, everything else will be dealt with if/when needed.

The difference between 10 and 12 instructions is negligible as concerns that imprecise guideline, so this topic is fine. If someone (e.g. the publisher) complains, this topic may be removed, but no one is going to complain because no one cares.

With regards to the original topic, OP should give up and go do something else IMO.

TheyCallMeTim13
Wiki Contributor

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FreeER wrote:
... you can probably find a pedophile priest feeling they have the moral highground over satanists because he asked for forgiveness! lol

I was raised Catholic, So I can confirm this is found a lot, even in the higher parts of the church.

How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanking you all.
All i need is the solution for the set of instructions now i think if i ask anything you would definitely write encyclopedia on that Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Discussions All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: