Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Any tips on tackling Alto's Adventure?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SalahFingers
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:01 pm    Post subject: Any tips on tackling Alto's Adventure? Reply with quote

So, I know how to get infinite coins although I don't need that since I ran an AHK script to keep running the game over and over for the coins (took about a month).

The problem is, I am trying to get through the challenges to level up, but I am not experienced enough to know how to approach them. The following things would help a lot.

* Unlimited Wingsuit
I thought this would be easy. You gain "scarf length" when you land a trick. When your scarf is maxed, you have a wingsuit which is basically a thing that lets you float for a while. I have tried Searching "all" and doing "increased value" every time I land a trick, but it always disappears to 0 matches. Any other way I could approach this?

* No Clipping
I know how to do this on games where you can move with WASD.
Just move and detect changes until you find the movement addresws then lock it. If you don't move, you found it. Find what writes to that address and (usually) NOP it. In Alto's Adventure though, you are constantly scrolling down a hill and you only have 1 life, so I am not sure how to approach doing this.

* Faster Spin
I have 2 characters unlocked so far. the second one has a faster spin than the first, but I am not really sure how to find the address that relates to speed.

Thanks to anyone who can suggest any direction or point me towards the name of some tutorials I should look at.

(also.. I'm not sure if this game is allowed or not, so please let me know if not and I'll delete asap)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: