Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Future table downloads/trainer links
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
STN
I post too much

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ESA games (don't want to link to the bastards)
LC-DDM
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 6:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah, I've made a quick search and found what I assume to be the enemy.

I find it unlikely that a DMCA was used after a DDoS strictly to bring down a site that doesn't deal in multiplayer online hacking.

But then, usually those types of people at the forefront of those companies are old curmudgeons who don't care about specifics. They only see the exaggerated broad strokes painted and the green of money.
OblivionSA
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 1:52 pm    Post subject: This post has 1 review(s) Reply with quote

STN wrote:
ESA bullied Dark Byte, cheat tables got moved [...]

This is exactly what has happened. From what I have read in this thread, many of the people questioning DB don't seem to understand how one-sided the civil courts are in these situations.

His decision to move the tables has very little to do with any law(s) that may apply that he may have broken. He isn't afraid of losing in court, he is afraid of even going to court. Lawyers are extremely costly and he will need one to spend many expensive hours researching case law and drafting a response to their complaint before he even walks into the courtroom for the first time. If Big Software's $1,000 an hour attorney(s) can keep the judge from dismissing the case for lack of merit, which is almost a certainty, then he is looking at what could easily be years of lawyer's fees and costs before things come to judgement.

Some game publishers are multi-billion dollar entities. For every $1 DB spends on attorneys, they will spend $1,000. Their lawyers will drag things on and on, burying him in motion after bullshit motion, until he eventually runs out of money. They know damn well they probably wouldn't win the suit, but they also know they don't have to. History has repeatedly shown that wealthy people/companies/countries don't have to out-think, out-perform or out-anything their opponents; they can just outspend them.

As WOPR simply put it: "The only winning move is not to play." And that is exactly what DB is doing.
vampman05
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

STN wrote:

ESA bullied Dark Byte

so, if ESA bullied Dark Byte, then why have they not targeted cheathappens for SELLING trainers and making a profit
STN
I post too much

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vampman05 wrote:
STN wrote:

ESA bullied Dark Byte

so, if ESA bullied Dark Byte, then why have they not targeted cheathappens for SELLING trainers and making a profit

Because theesa uses CH trainers.

just kidding, how do we know? Only theesa knows

adamg11
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:21 pm    Post subject: Impact Winter Reply with quote

someone know when be table for Impact Winter ?
chrcoluk
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="STN"][quote="darkdex52"]Is there any possible way how to get all the previous CE tables that used to be hosted on this forum, so that they can be re-hosted somewhere else? There's so so many of them just outright lost as it is now.[/quote]

No need anymore, 40% of the old popular tables (from here) have been posted at now. I have just slowed down recreating those since the only tables i find are for very old games that are pushed deep down to pages 27 onwards but the whole restoration should be complete within a month and a half.

It also includes new tables that didn't exist here.[/quote]

what happens if someone wnats one of the other 60%, as long as its less than 100% there is a need. Sad

Also the contents of feedback posts is valuable as well as they can discuss issues with the tables, that other site seems dead as a community.

This is all odd, as there is nothing illegal with cheat engine.

--editing this post due to a weird double post restriction---

Regarding the blizzard case.

well yeah, blizzard make online multiplayer games, there is a huge difference between using a cheat engine table on a single player game thats say 5+ years old and a game that is actively been marketed and is multiplayer focused.

The sensible options were.

1 - Allow cheat engine tables only for offline single player games.
2 - Allow all tables, but take down "specific" tables when a takedown notice was issued.

The option of simply wiping all tables has clearly been done without thought and probably out of panic.

I provide hosting for a living so I have experience in terms of legal notices and so forth in terms of hosting content.

Lets say e.g. I have 50 customers using vbb forum, and I get a takedown request for one customer because his vbb is unlicensed, does this mean I should take down the other 49 "just in case" I get legal action for them? Of course not.

--edit again--

I thnk giving limtied access to people like STN isnt good enough, he himself admitted he only reposted 20 tables out of many 100s, a tiny fraction, I have no idea what tables exist so I cannot request tables when there is no list of tables that exist.

Why not just make a public dump of all tables on github or something?
atom0s

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

what happens if someone wnats one of the other 60%, as long as its less than 100% there is a need. Sad

There is a full dump here:
https://gitlab.com/cef.table.archive/cef.table.archive

STN
I post too much

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:30 am    Post subject: This post has 1 review(s) Reply with quote

Uh, https://fearlessrevolution.com has 100% restoration of all the cheat tables with proper documentation with proper credits to individual authors and the authors themselves posting and editing their cheat tables. There are also more cheat tables posted that were never on CEF.

Compared to ugly unnamed unknown incomplete dumps that are at the mercy of one individual contributor who can't be arsed to update it anymore.

Which rock have you been living under, mate?. Perhaps you should learn to use the search function instead of writing these walls of texts about dated posts - Holy shit you quoted my April 2017 post which was made half a month after i started restoring cheat tables. You expected me to restore 100% of tables in half a month ?

Also you should read the complete history before you pass judgements on me. Start with this thread then use the search function then write some informed post, you will look less of a douchebag then when you belittle my hardwork of months restoring all those cheat tables (i wasn't the only one with access).

Last edited by STN on Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
atom0s

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

STN wrote:

Compared to ugly unnamed unknown incomplete dumps that are at the mercy of one individual contributor who can't be arsed to update it anymore.

The linked dump above is a full, official, dump from Dark Byte of all the cheat tables that were on the site/forums.

STN
I post too much

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

atom0s wrote:

The linked dump above is a full, official, dump from Dark Byte of all the cheat tables that were on the site/forums.

Wasn't referring to that Smile

crowbarx5
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2018 5:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where are the downloadable cheat tables a-z ?

cheatengine.org / tables

404 not found
atom0s

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://forum.cheatengine.org/thirdparty.php
crowbarx5
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@atom0s

DaTaHaCKs has been shut down.

most sites need sign up or are dead for downloads.

i own the backup from alle the tables but... just from 2017
silicagel9554
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

atom0s wrote:
Quote:

There is a full dump here:

The file you posted has a SubSeven trojan in it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 12 of 13

Jump to: