Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Command and Conquer Generals and Zero Hour v1.04

View previous topic :: View next topic  
tormentor
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 9:33 pm    Post subject: Command and Conquer Generals and Zero Hour v1.04 Reply with quote

I bought the 17 pack at walmart several year back and now i download and play the game through Origin. I am able to find the addresses to Money, Power, and Generals Promotions just fine but I don't want to find the values everytime I load the game. I would like someone to help me find the pointer to the pointer etc.. I have tried the different versions of cheat tables but they don't work. I noticed that they were made for different packs than the one I have so maybe that has something to do with it. Maybe I am doing something wrong applying the LUA Scripts. That's why I would like someone to help me with this. Can someone help me out? I would really appreciate someone showing me how I can find the correct and final address to help my learning in this subject.

cncuc_723x250.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  110.03 KB
 Viewed:  44728 Time(s)

cncuc_723x250.jpg

lwegghna
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, unfortunatley I couldn't find any cheat tables as well, however for "zero hour" you can download the no cd crack and use the table made by "Recifense" (Sorry can't use URLs yet)

Worked like a charm for me

Can't find a solution for original generals though.
CE6.4
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:59 am    Post subject: Command and Conquer Generals and Zero Hour v1.04 Reply with quote

@tormentor,

I don't know if you found a solution to your request but you did not mention how CE connected to your game.

From what I have seen to date there have been 2 options depending on your version. These are the game.dat & generals.exe versions.

Both versions have game.dat & generals.exe files but depending on your version CE will only work with the one designed to command that version.

Mine works from the generals.exe file with CE and so I have created a .CT file with pointers to activate the following.

- Money ---(Freeze with X and click to right to add () which allows count to go up but not down) Value = whatever you want
- Current Power ---(Freeze with X and click to right to add () which allows count to go up but not down) Value = 333
- Required Power ---(Freeze with X keeps energy use at 0)
- General's Star ---(No need for this if you going to use General's XP) Value = 1-5
- General's XP ---(Freeze with X and click to right to add () which allows count to go up but not down) Value = 4999
- General Points ---(Freeze with X and click to right to add () which allows count to go up but not down) Value = 3
- Max General's XP ---(No need for this if you going to use General's XP) Value = whatever you want
--Game Speed (Adjusts the games speed) 15-60 (You must be in skirmish menu for this option to work.)

Do not use "General's XP" & "Max General's XP" together as it will crash the game.
They are for the same thing except General's XP will rank you a 5* general with 1-3 kills (Depending on what you kill).
The Max General's XP will rank you up 1 general * at a time.

PS

I can attach my .CT file for you if your game connects to CE using generals.exe.
Arimai
Cheater

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 2:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I could use a table for the generals .exe
Stromcandy
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2022 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

@CE6.4

Yeah I could use the general.exe table
Luq5289
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2023 6:16 am    Post subject: Can i have the ct files Reply with quote

@CE6.4

Can u please give me the ct files for cnc generals... Bcoz my process list in my ce just show generals.exe and i cant find general.dat in process list... Tq so much
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: