Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Unable to edit nothing on CE 6.6 GUI?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine Source
View previous topic :: View next topic  
elmasmalo1
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:01 pm    Post subject: Unable to edit nothing on CE 6.6 GUI? Reply with quote

Was so excited because I'm willing to compile my own version of cheat engine, this is in a desperation to make it undetectable to most anticheats/antihacks software out there, although I know about the implications this might have, e.g., kernel mode anti cheats will still be able to detect memory hooks, debugger attachments, and aaaaaaaaall the other junk they do, my aim is to bring down the detection rate at least as much as I can.

Well, I should have mentioned first of all, I do have some knowledge compiling Delphi projects and working with Delphi source codes, but have zero knowledge on pascal stuff, even though Delphi is just Object Pascal, basically the same thing, I can't seem to find myself modifying the source using Lazarus, I have edited any possible string in the source and everytime I compile, e.g. the most simple one, the window title, it just keeps coming back as "Cheat Engine 6.6"

Any ideas what's happening, and again pardon if this question annoyed someone, just seeking for a helping hand.
Dark Byte
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mainunit2.pas sets the title

Like my help? Join me on Patreon so i can keep helping
elmasmalo1
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dark Byte wrote:
mainunit2.pas sets the title

Gosh, thank you very much! Upon seeing the horde of source files, I got desperate thinking I would have to go one by one editing string and stuff, so I opened every single file into Sublime Text and made a massive replacement of strings, hoping it would rename all of the instances of the same string...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine Source All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: