Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Question about updating Auto Assembler Script

View previous topic :: View next topic  
nighttrance
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 3:34 pm    Post subject: Question about updating Auto Assembler Script Reply with quote

Hello guys,

what do I have to do to update this Vac hack script so it works in the newer version v83. If you dont know what a Vac hack is, it basically is a hack that sucks all monsters in the map into 1 spot.

I asked my friend what to do and he said I have to find the new location of the instructions like in "TopWall" by browsing memory region from the new addresses.

I got the new addresses for: CharXY, MouseXY, LeftWall, RightWall,TopWall,BottomWall

The problem is when I try to browse the memory region of those addresses I couldnt find any instruction like in the script.

I will add some questions as a comment behind some lines so maybe you know what I mean (Script is in the attachments)

If there is something you need to know just tell me I'll try my best to make it clear =)

Fusion Vac Script v62.CT
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Fusion Vac Script v62.CT
 Filesize:  6.93 KB
 Downloaded:  470 Time(s)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: