Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Script to change accessed adresse by instruction

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine Lua Scripting
View previous topic :: View next topic  
demargon
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:38 pm    Post subject: Script to change accessed adresse by instruction Reply with quote

Hello everyone.

First thing first, I'm deeply grateful for the community, for the long years i've been using this tool, and all the amazing work you've all pulled through to always give something on nearly every single game.
Though not fairly new to cheat engine, i've never really used my time to go deeply into its monstrous capabilities.
Now i'm barely understanding script, aob scan and so on.

So here's my problem.

I followed the outstanding tutorial Rydian made a few years ago regarding AoBscan to find a lot of things, but it seems i can't use it at my low level when pointers are not "address+offset"
viewtopic.php?t=570083

ex : movzx rax,byte ptr [rax+r13]
Citra-qt.exe (emulator)
Game : "Fire Emblem : Awakening"

This instruction accesses the HP of each character, when you highlight him in the menu. I found it by pure hazard looking for an aob to pinpoint the first char HP each time I launch the game (which I did'nt find, cause all adresses all look the same without static adress and offsets)

So my question is : Is there a AA script or LUA, which could change in my cheat Table an address with the same result as "find out what this instruction accesses"?
This way, by highlighting any character, it would prompt the rest of the table with all their stats.
Actually, all I have is the Array of bytes which allow me to find this instruction, and a minimalist script too find it when loading the game.

Code:

[ENABLE]
aobscan(PP,4A 0F B6 04 28 EB 05 E8 ?? ?? ?? ?? 44 0F BE F0 45 89 77 1C 45 8B B7 64 03 00 00 41 83 C6 01 41 83 E6 07 48 B8 CC 16 1F 00 00 00 00 03 48 B9 ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? 00 00 49 3B 87 68 03 00 00 74 56 49 3B 87 70 03 00 00 74 4D 49 3B 87 78 03 00 00)
label(_PP)
registersymbol(_PP)

PP:
_PP:

[DISABLE]
unregistersymbol(_PP)

This is my first real question, and i searched to my limit, because topics around the same subjects were often too hard to follow.

Thx everyone!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine Lua Scripting All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: