Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Attack skill for unlimited times _ help request

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Twistedfate
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 3:03 am    Post subject: Attack skill for unlimited times _ help request Reply with quote

I play 2D game :
press right click on your enemy ... your enemy will be attacked once ..
right click on your enemy again he will be attacked once again ..

→I want to attack my enemy infinitely with pressing right click once .

What could I scan for ? attack skill id or what . ?
what could I change ? please help
I Think its not like trigger bot because I dont need x and y of my enemy I just want my skill attack and attack on him after first right click .
++METHOS
I post too much

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If simulating the right-click doesn't work (it should) then use ultimap. You may need to incorporate a health check unless you can determine the maximum amount of clicks needed for termination.
Twistedfate
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont understand .
++METHOS
I post too much

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Which part?
Twistedfate
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what does simulating the right-click mean and what is ultimap ?
the game like 2d but not 3d there is no rotation and u control the game from top and move your mouse on enemy to attack him .

I want to attack my enemy many times on different positions
when i move my mouse on my enemy and press right click once its attack him ( but if my enemy didnot move or moved i have to but my cursor on him and attack him again )

when he run ( i want to attack him again and again by memory edit )
Is that like trigger bot ? but there is no corsshair here its just the cursor /. ?
++METHOS
I post too much

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:49 pm    Post subject: This post has 1 review(s) Reply with quote

Simulating the right-click is just what it says - writing a script, using assembly, LUA or both, that will simulate mouse clicks, without you having to do them.

Ultimap is a CE tool that can scan for and filter functions/calls that are/aren't executed.

If you must also move your mouse to target the enemy, then you can write a script for that, too. Find mouse coordinates, then find enemy coordinates. Write a script that will change mouse coordinates to match enemy coordinates. Incorporate within that same script, a function that will auto-click the mouse and check health of enemy.

Essentially, yes, you are creating an aim bot/trigger bot. It's advanced, so if you can't write a teleport/vac script, then you'll need to learn some basics, first.
Twistedfate
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

-I got mouse cord But when I ( move my mouse on my enemy and freez the cords of my mouse on my enemy ) I can move my mouse is that normal while the values are freezed?

-In the game If you but the mouse on your enemy his picture appears .
so freezing the mouse cords on my enemy show his picture But
when I press right click nothing happen ? so I cannot attack him ? did I do any mistakes? can you help please
++METHOS
I post too much

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In all honesty, there's no way that I could know without looking at the game myself, and I just don't have time to do that right now.

It really depends on how the game was programmed. It could also mean that you have not found the correct values. It could also be something simple, like a flag that needs to be changed to force the game in to thinking that you are actually targeting the enemy etc. For example, if a flag gets checked to determine if the enemy can be attacked, just finding that value might solve your problem and eliminate any need to even bother with the mouse coordinates.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Discussions All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: