Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Possible to make aimbot for 3rd person game?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine Lua Scripting
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Unknownsniper
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 5:49 pm    Post subject: Possible to make aimbot for 3rd person game? Reply with quote

Isit possible to make an aimbot for a 3rd person game? In my case a fighting game?

All I want is that whenever I press a specific button, the command for that button works but also the control stick points exactly at the oppenent just before.

(The game has a lock-on system and you can see the lock on "crosshairs" at all times....)
++METHOS
I post too much

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Find coordinates for enemy and crosshairs. Move enemy coordinate values in to crosshair coordinate addresses. Easy.
Unknownsniper
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

++METHOS wrote:
Find coordinates for enemy and crosshairs. Move enemy coordinate values in to crosshair coordinate addresses. Easy.

When i say cross hair the yellow ring is what I mean and it doesnt come off the character like first person shooters unless you press the button to lock off if this makes a difference (lol im new to this xD)

If it is possible can you link me to a tutorial or something. I've been watching a tutorial on YT named "C# How to make an AIMBOT tutorial" but im not sure if this would work for this type of game........

maxresdefault.jpg
 Description:
This is the game
 Filesize:  120.46 KB
 Viewed:  6357 Time(s)

maxresdefault.jpg

++METHOS
I post too much

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First of all, you're welcome. Second, if the game can already lock on, what is it that you are trying to achieve, exactly (or are you wanting to be able to lock on without actually using the lock-on feature that is built-in to the game?)?

This is basically like a vac cheat, and that's what you'll want to search for. You can follow my posts, as I have written several examples. Alternatively, you can use google to search within CEF.
Unknownsniper
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

++METHOS wrote:
First of all, you're welcome. Second, if the game can already lock on, what is it that you are trying to achieve, exactly (or are you wanting to be able to lock on without actually using the lock-on feature that is built-in to the game?)?

This is basically like a vac cheat, and that's what you'll want to search for. You can follow my posts, as I have written several examples. Alternatively, you can use google to search within CEF.

no, basically to do a particular move your controller stick/left stick (i use 360 controller) needs to be pointing exactly at your opponent, but it is hard to do perfectly and consecutively everytime when the opponent moves around in different directions quickly.

So I want to make a script that when a button is pressed my controller stick points towards them where ever they are on the screen.

So basically just auto aiming on them

Thanks
++METHOS
I post too much

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're not making sense. The game locks on, but you still need to aim at them? Why? Depending on the answer, it will probably involve the same steps as I have described above.
Unknownsniper
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

++METHOS wrote:
You're not making sense. The game locks on, but you still need to aim at them? Why? Depending on the answer, it will probably involve the same steps as I have described above.

yes even though it locks on to them, to do a certain move while locked on you need to aim the stick or whatever you use for movement directly at the opponent otherwise it wont work

If i still am not making any sense type this after Youtube "watch?v=vpcvxqrarF0" and watch the first 2 mins. Although in this video when he is doing it, it is working without locking on, but when you lock on it doesn't work unless you point at the opponent aswell lol
++METHOS
I post too much

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Depending on how the game handles that data (e.g. if you have to move the analog stick first, before a 'secondary' aiming function is activated etc.), the methods should be similar as described above, but with some additional steps. If the camera or view point needs to change, that can be added, too...assuming any targeting manipulation doesn't automatically update the camera views.
Unknownsniper
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

++METHOS wrote:
Depending on how the game handles that data (e.g. if you have to move the analog stick first, before a 'secondary' aiming function is activated etc.), the methods should be similar as described above, but with some additional steps. If the camera or view point needs to change, that can be added, too...assuming any targeting manipulation doesn't automatically update the camera views.

Yes the stick must be moved first, and you cant actually move the camera manually it does it automatically. Also what is the method you are talking about so i can start experimenting, do you have a link I can go to for help?
++METHOS
I post too much

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As previously mentioned, you should be able to use the same approach as you would for writing a vac cheat. Only, in this case, you may have to incorporate a trigger to manipulate your analog stick value, first...which is easy enough.

One thing at a time. Figure out what data you will need, first, then find the relative values. Once the values are found, research how to manipulate them using scripts/injection. Once you figure that out, figure out how to write a vac cheat and combine scripts that will function together and achieve the result that you're looking for etc..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine Lua Scripting All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: