Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kill a mob from nowhere on the map

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RioGod
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:52 pm    Post subject: Kill a mob from nowhere on the map Reply with quote

Hello,

First, sorry for my very bad english, i try to do my best for make it understandable.

I play on a mmorpg 2D , create with frog creator.
I'm a player who walk alone ( no alliance or guilde ) and for drop a precious item.
You need to kill a mini boss in a mini area, but it's to difficult for one fighter.
I see one day a guy, kill the mini-boss outside the area, or in this game, you can only kill this mob in the area, because you have any weapon able to kill the mob outside the area, we have only fist , i can hit with fist a mob who is face to face with me, but we have projectile weapon with which i can shoot from 8 ''hut'' ( or case i dont find the word for describe this ) from where i am ( the path is straight ).
So it's completely impossible to kill the mob outside the arena!

I tried to ask him how he do it, he say " Cheat Engine my friend but search by yourself "

After 3 weeks of search, I'm at the end, i can just shoot on another "hut" but when the mob move, i'm forced to do in entire the manipulation!

So i go to ask him again " he said , you juste hit another hut and the mob was here but me i target the mob "
But in our game, we don't have systeme of target!

So I want to know, how he do for kill the mini boss outside the area,
and referred the mob with the projectile whatever happens without moving !

The advantage of this cheat, is to kill the mob and win a lot of exp and drop a precious item, with no difficulty because, the mob is too hard for a walk alone man.

Thank in advance for the answer.

And again sorry for your eyes, my english is terrible.

EDIT : I meet the guy again, and he explain me ( no the cheat but what he do ) and after this explain, he explain to me anything more.

What he say to me : " Hello guy what's up, i see you really want to find the cheat, so i will not explain how i'm doing, but what i do.
With Cheat Engine :
I do not move the projectile, but i shoot directly the mob with the projectile. But for this you don't need the contact information but the fixed value of the mob ( good luck for find the fixed value of any mob in this game Razz ) "

I beg for someone who is able to understand my english, and understand what the guy try to explain to me. For me the guy speak chinese.

Thank again!
RioGod
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

UP
RioGod
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No one for help
++METHOS
I post too much

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like he's just teleporting projectile to mob location. You'll need to complete the CE tutorial, then learn how to write a teleport/vac cheat.
cooleko
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

1) the game sounds like a mmo, most of us wont discuss, not because we are prudes, but because we like the atmosphere. Why dont you try another forum?

2) it isnt exactly clear what you are trying to do

If you want to teleport a mob to you, then find its coordinates and change them.
If you want to teleport a bullet to a mob, then find its coordinates, find the bullets coordinates, and make them equal.

The odds are, if you had the skills to find the coordinates, you would already know what to do. So learn those skills and when you get there you will know how to do it.
crashoverride93
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It sounds to me like he wants to immediatly kill a mob as osoon as they spawn. Either that or he wants to remove a restriction on where he can kill them at.
STN
I post too much

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He probably was using a one hit kill cheats. People are douchbags especially the ones cheating in online games that they try to mislead you instead of helping you, i can complicate a simple cheat so much that you'd scratch your head how the eff is it done.

If your health and boss's health is stored client-side then its just a matter of finding boss's health and putting zero.

He could be using an aimbot and just headshotting the boss?

Hard to understand from your English what exactly is going on but i don't think its that complex of a problem that that guy has made it.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: