Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dark Byte: Mac Cheat Engine

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Modded
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 7:35 pm    Post subject: Dark Byte: Mac Cheat Engine Reply with quote

Hello Dark Byte I hope you can read this atm, but the Mac Cheat Engine doesn't really function as good as the Windows. And when I see other people using Cheat Engine on my game they simply do it. But for Mac I can't do anything on the game its like the Cheat Engine on Mac is preventing me from hacking... And thats very annoying because I don't want to go buy a windows computer when I've spent my money on a mac already... Please tho Dark Byte can you please update it or make a better one that includes everything like the windows one? Also if I downloaded Windows on a mac like Windows 10 could I run Cheat Engine for windows on my mac then?!?! Anyways my whole point is just to get a better Cheat Engine for Mac I would love you so much... No homo. But please Dark Byte! Thank you for reading this have a good night or day!
STN
I post too much

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is not Dark Byte's problem that he did NOT make a good CE, no the real issue is Mac's limitation. They limit inter-process communication and OS privileges for security reasons but that also makes programs like CE and debuggers to not be as awesome as they can be on a windows system. This has its upsides though like less viruses so i guess you can enjoy that?

So can you stop clogging up the forums please? Educate yourself about the choices you made when you went with a Mac and its upsides and downsides.

ParkourPenguin
I post too much

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In case it hasn't already been made abundantly clear to you from the FAQ or the other couple topics you've made, you should not expect DB to do anything with the MAC version of CE in the foreseeable future.

At this point, you're just spamming the forums. You have already made your request. Asking over and over again isn't going to change anything, so stop.

++METHOS has already given you a relatively easy solution to your problem here.

Dr.Disrespect
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Use boot camp to install windows on Mac, then use CE.
Modded
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: