Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

LUA script view button?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine Lua Scripting
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rog9001
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 2:10 pm    Post subject: LUA script view button? Reply with quote

I have a CT with a lot of scripts (91 to be precise) and want to make a trainer using all of them but the thing is the AOB changes after each update in the game and I obviously have to find the new AOB and what I want to do is instead of making a new trainer with 91 checkboxes and spending a lot of time, I want to make a button on my trainer to view the LUA script which is running in it and after the update comes press the button on the trainer > change the AOB and press execute.
Is there a way to make a button show the LUA script in the trainer?

Now I know you will probably say "just make it .CETRAINER then change it to .CT and edit the LUA script". No... No I want it to be .exe just for the heck of it Razz
akumakuja28
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why are all your AOB scans changing that much AOB scan should be able to handle a update just fine?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine Lua Scripting All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: