Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Job Offer
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking
View previous topic :: View next topic  
akumakuja28
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What exactly do you want?

Do you want an everything trainer. Like a simple run in the corner app that hooks games as they are seen? Then allows user manipulation cheats like CE tables.

Do you want phone/tablet access for the cheats?

Cause thats basically WeMod that STN is pushing. And its free.

As far as writting a GUI. I wouldnt do that for a grand even with the kick back from advertising as your basically asking us to write a full blown program. If I write that im going to advertise and push that myself and get the full kick back from the advertisement and pay.

But if your just recruiting for hacks like God mode, inventory hacks, no reload, infinite ammo and all the basic stuff. You can totally buy any hack from me and request any hack within reason. Or anyone else who has replied as everyone thats replied can do this easily.
Rydian
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

++METHOS wrote:
Rydian wrote:
Uh guys, copyright law says nothing about modification.
-Not true.
Quote it?

++METHOS wrote:
This is more to do about online gaming and adversely impacting potential profits...which could legally expose you.
If you're messing with their service, then yes that definitely opens you up to action.

(But that is not a copyright issue.)

akumakuja28 wrote:
This is just basic user agreement's.
Which are nothing unless agreed to (thus me being snarky and pointing out that the copy is a post on tumblr).

akumakuja28 wrote:
This allows the company to sue if someone earns money using parts of thier code.
If there's redistribution of it, yeah. Otherwise it doesn't apply.

Also...
- Terms of service.
- EULA.
- Contract
- Law.
Are separate things.

Master Cheater

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Rydian quit being a christian.

http://forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic.php?t=587818&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=012

ME being Snarky Very Happy . Huge games own their own social media pages. LOL

Either way this guy is gone and he aint coming back. 1000 Euro to write his money machine. Rolling Eyes

I post too much

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rydian wrote:
++METHOS wrote:
Rydian wrote:
Uh guys, copyright law says nothing about modification.
-Not true.
Quote it?
-The DMCA is a copyright law that specifically addresses issues involving any unauthorized attempt to distribute or copy intellectual property by way of protection circumvention. Modification of code falls under that category. I never said that what the OP was doing was a copyright issue...which is why I specifically included the following:

++METHOS wrote:
This is more to do about online gaming and adversely impacting potential profits...which could legally expose you.
vincedv
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 3:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

akumakuja28 wrote:
Either way this guy is gone and he aint coming back. 1000 Euro to write his money machine. Rolling Eyes

I'd rather avoid people who can't read properly or are incompetent. I can't really afford to waste time.
atom0s

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 4:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry to say it but you are not going to find many people willing to do this with you that actually have a brain and know how to do what you are seeking.

Most cheaters today that have any interest in turning a profit with their work are not going to team up with some random person that does not know how to code/cheat that wants to be a 'front-man'. That is a totally stupid move on the cheaters part if they do. Why would someone with the skills and abilities to make the cheats, bypass the anti-cheats, etc. team up with someone that has no clue how to do any of that and just wants to profit off the cheater? That would be completely stupid.

In case you haven't noticed, every pay site like you are describing is no longer ran by some brainless front-runner. The cheat creators themselves are running their own sites because its more money for them. Why split profits with someone that does nothing?

I'd recommend instead of looking for people to try to profit off of, why not actually learn how to cheat games and bypass anti-cheats yourself.

Rydian

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 6:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

akumakuja28 wrote:
Okay, but those don't do anything to me. Like if I make my own page and it has an agreement for you that says you need to go around wearing pants on your head, and you've never seen or agreed to that, is it binding? It's not.

If there was some sort of license agreement that I've previously seen and agreed to (in some form of writing or record), yeah I'd be held to that.

++METHOS wrote:
-The DMCA is a copyright law
To get technical the DMCA was an act of legislation that amended the law (US Code). The DMCA added and modified sections of US Code, what is law is what was changed/added in US Code.

++METHOS wrote:
by way of protection circumvention. Modification of code falls under that category
If the modification removes what is generally referred to as DRM.

Which I don't think has even been mentioned in this thread yet?

How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

atom0s wrote:
Sorry to say it but you are not going to find many people willing to do this with you that actually have a brain and know how to do what you are seeking.

Most cheaters today that have any interest in turning a profit with their work are not going to team up with some random person that does not know how to code/cheat that wants to be a 'front-man'. That is a totally stupid move on the cheaters part if they do. Why would someone with the skills and abilities to make the cheats, bypass the anti-cheats, etc. team up with someone that has no clue how to do any of that and just wants to profit off the cheater? That would be completely stupid.

In case you haven't noticed, every pay site like you are describing is no longer ran by some brainless front-runner. The cheat creators themselves are running their own sites because its more money for them. Why split profits with someone that does nothing?

I'd recommend instead of looking for people to try to profit off of, why not actually learn how to cheat games and bypass anti-cheats yourself.

I understand your point of view, yet it seems you don't understand that a successful P2C website is not only about the products. Is McDonalds ran by cooks? Is BMW ran by engineers? Obviously those comparisons are not relevant here since we are not a multinational generating billions a year, but you can see what I'm trying to say. Either the developer has time, a lot of time to put on customer support, communication and everything else related to the services he provides, either he needs someone like me.
But since I'm 'brainless' and you know better than anyone, we will say you're right.

Anyway I found our guy, you can close/delete this thread. Thanks for you helpful contributions.
++METHOS
I post too much

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rydian wrote:
++METHOS wrote:
-The DMCA is a copyright law
To get technical the DMCA was an act of legislation that amended the law (US Code).
-What do you think an act of legislation is?

Rydian wrote:
++METHOS wrote:
by way of protection circumvention. Modification of code falls under that category
If the modification removes what is generally referred to as DRM.

Which I don't think has even been mentioned in this thread yet?
-You stated that copyright law says nothing about modifying code. I corrected you with an example. Do you need further clarification?

At this point, it seems you are arguing merely for the sake of arguing.
ulysse31
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That thread gets me wondering what % of the cheater base here are professional coders?
Other than that this deal seems pretty off idd, i as a pharmacist student am already above 1k€/month by running my own packet bot and selling gold and this exactly a year after my first peek at software code.

Can't imgine someone with actual professional coding skills ( and mlg kernel driver knowledge) invest enough time to build full gui just to get leftovers.
BringChaos
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

vincedv wrote:
Like METHOS said, when you have hundreds of thousands of customers, the game's company may sue you like we saw with Blizzard against HonorBuddy.

The number of users doesn't affect the legality but rather how worthy it is spending the money to pursue legal damages in court. And also provides a plethora of more evidence of wrongdoing.

UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
CENTRAL DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA
Blizzard Entertainment, Inc.
v.
James Enright

CASE NO. 8:15-cv-1840
COMPLAINT FOR:
(1) COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
(2) INTENTIONAL INTERFERENCE WITH CONTRACTUAL RELATIONS
(3) BREACH OF CONTRACT
DEMAND FOR JURY TRIAL

But of course the case still hasn't resolved. Blizzard has probably offered James a private settlement as the courts wish this to be resolved by ADR rather than by Jury.
atom0s

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 1:44 pm    Post subject: This post has 2 review(s) Reply with quote

vincedv wrote:
atom0s wrote:

I understand your point of view, yet it seems you don't understand that a successful P2C website is not only about the products. Is McDonalds ran by cooks? Is BMW ran by engineers? Obviously those comparisons are not relevant here since we are not a multinational generating billions a year, but you can see what I'm trying to say. Either the developer has time, a lot of time to put on customer support, communication and everything else related to the services he provides, either he needs someone like me.
But since I'm 'brainless' and you know better than anyone, we will say you're right. (Sites like Fkn0wned fall under this category. It may seem popular at face value, but its full of kids that have no idea what they are doing, non-effective coders that just copy paste things from pub cheats, and constant topics about people getting banned/detected.)

Anyway I found our guy, you can close/delete this thread. Thanks for you helpful contributions.

And like I said, if you go to any P2C sites today, there are two types:

1. A successful site that is run by the cheat makers themselves, where the hacks are quality, undetected and the site is popular.

2. A fairly dead site that is run by some Joe-Shmoe that does not do any game hacking and tries to profit off a cheater. On these sites, the cheaters are typically terrible / copy-pasters that have no idea how to keep something undetected and land up getting people banned. These types of sites usually never last more than a year.

You can try to justify your position on a P2C site but as I see it you're nothing more then a leech trying to profit on someone else. The cheater you found is either going to be pretty terrible or is new to the cheat scene and has not realized he is going to be ripped off.

To the cheater if you are from this site; I suggest you wise up and realize that you are going to be ripped off by this person. You can do everything yourself, and make 100% of the profit vs. letting some nobody take a cut.

akumakuja28
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vincedv wrote:
akumakuja28 wrote:

I'd rather avoid people who can't read properly or are incompetent. I can't really afford to waste time.

Did I miss read something? Guess I must be Ignorant too.

Rydian wrote:
akumakuja28 wrote:
Okay, but those don't do anything to me. Like if I make my own page and it has an agreement for you that says you need to go around wearing pants on your head, and you've never seen or agreed to that, is it binding? It's not.

If there was some sort of license agreement that I've previously seen and agreed to (in some form of writing or record), yeah I'd be held to that.

You really like to argue dont you. Yeah but thats not intellectual property if I take something of yours and distribute it as my own thats grounds for a lawsuit.

If I was to modify a game or piece of software you are selling. Sell this mod/cheat and it hinders your financial gains or reputation thats grounds for a lawsuit.

GeoHot cracked the PS3's security and made no attempt at selling his found REVERSED ENGINEERED information but did make a profit by donations on his website offering his REVERSED ENGINEERED discovery. Sony sued and was granted access to his paypal account.

@ulysse3131 completely agree.

Also to the person he recruited protect yourself. A contract is basically out of the question. I hope you take the necessary steps to get user counts and transactions transparent.

I post too much

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:01 am    Post subject: This post has 1 review(s) Reply with quote

I believe that no one should even consider going this route and profiting from online hacks unless they know the ins and outs of everything very, very well. And if you're the type of person that already knows what you're doing, you certainly don't need a middle-man offering you a job...more like, you offer HIM a job that any monkey can do so that you can focus on the technical stuff. Even then, such an offer should only be made if anonymity can be kept.

The fact that the OP claims to rely on a small client base as a fail-safe to avoid litigation should make anyone nervous.

If I was desperate and still living in China and could set up a totally anonymous payment system through bitcoin or the like, I might consider going the online route. Everything would be handled via Tor or the like, accessing the net only through random wifi connections on a laptop that doesn't have a hard drive and runs linux off of a removable flash drive. The hard part, aside from making and maintaining undetectable cheats that are desirable and function properly on an ongoing basis, would be establishing a truly anonymous hosting and payment transaction solution.

Call me paranoid, but you can't call me careless.
Rydian

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

++METHOS wrote:
-What do you think an act of legislation is?
Not a law. An act of legislation produces a law, and what is law is the actual modification to law (US Code in this case).

It's like, if I cook bacon, yes I have made bacon. But the act of me cooking bacon is not, itself, bacon. it produces bacon and to examine the bacon you'd have to look at the end result (the bacon that was actually produced).

++METHOS wrote:
-You stated that copyright law says nothing about modifying code. I corrected you with an example. Do you need further clarification?
That was in regards to what is being discussed here, which is cheats and not DRM removal. Let me give a comparative overview.

Thread: Talking about cutting up meat for a party, for money.
Alfred: Comes in stating that you're not allowed to cut up meat for money, it's illegal.
Barry: Points out that it's not illegal.
Charles: Comes in and points out that the law says it's illegal to stab a guy, which is technically cutting meat.

Re-read the thread, what I responded to was not in regards to DRM, it was the false statement that you're not allowed to charge for game cheats.

akumakuja28 wrote:
You really like to argue dont you. Yeah but thats not intellectual property if I take something of yours and distribute it as my own thats grounds for a lawsuit.
And do your CE tables do that?
Do game cheats in general do that?

No that's not an inherent property of cheats, I don't know why you think so.

akumakuja28 wrote:
If I was to modify a game or piece of software you are selling. Sell this mod/cheat and it hinders your financial gains or reputation thats grounds for a lawsuit.
That wording is ambiguous.

A - If you're selling the modified copy of the game without permission or a license, that's copyright infringement.

B - If you're selling something that will modify the existing game code on a client's PC, but what you are selling (and the client is downloading) is not a modified copy of the game data itself, that's not illegal. There's trainers and cheat tables all over the place here.

akumakuja28 wrote:
GeoHot cracked the PS3's security and made no attempt at selling his found REVERSED ENGINEERED information but did make a profit by donations on his website offering his REVERSED ENGINEERED discovery.
1 - He messed with the DRM and redistributed encryption keys.

2 - A verdict was not actually reached, it was settled out of court.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: