Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[SOLVED] "autocheat".exe >?< enabel "au

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine Lua Scripting
View previous topic :: View next topic  
axam
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:27 am    Post subject: [SOLVED] "autocheat".exe >?< enabel "au Reply with quote

Hallo
I'm a Cheat Engine newb, but in Internet I have found a CT for a Game I actually play. The CT change some values in the game, but it's only one "auto assemble script" with aobscan, so actually it's one cheat, or correctly, all cheats can be only all on or all are off.

Now I'd like to aktivat the cheats for the game permanent.
So I tryed to make an simpley ".exe-file", they onley aktived the "auto assemble script" and run hiden in Backround (no visbel trainer).
It's not nessersery, that it's posibel to close the ".exe-file" cause I will taskill the ".exe-file" via Batch-Script when the game will be close.

I beleave, to creat the ".exe-file" I only have to write a simple Lua Script, easy to do, if you know how, but I don't know how to do, evan I belive, on the and it will be only some thing like:
Code:
{
getAutoAttachList().add("game.exe")
enable "Boost Training"
}

that must be only compiled as Lua Skript in Cheat Engine (Save as Standalone.exe)

I hope someone here can help me.

edit:
Re: Now I give up.
The last hours I have tryed my best, with things like "autoAssemble([[ ]])", also combinate with "sleep", "while" and evrything else I have found looking helpfull, and "Execute Skrpt" works fine, but now on the end I think the Cheat respectively aktivat the Cheat only works when Cheat Engine is already runing, cause if you start the Script in any other way it didn't work.

Last edited by axam on Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:02 am; edited 1 time in total
axam
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:52 pm    Post subject: Solved Reply with quote

OK Problem solved now

But not with Lua Script, rather with a simple Batch-Scrip, what I know better.

Maybe it's not reale nice, not real clear, but the only importan is: Solutin works - Problem solved.

What have I done?
I onley adet >getAutoAttachList().add("game.exe")< to Lua Script and the Cheat(s) will be enabeld with a Hotkey now.
This I saved es ".exe"-file, and with a Batch-Script I call not only the "game.exe" and "CT.exe", rather as well a ".vbs"-file for the nessersery Hotkey-input, to aktivat the Cheat(s) this way automatic.

Now I have just only one shortcut to use to playing the game in best way.

PS.: I was wrong. Now it's not longer nesersery to start Cheat Engine in front first, to aktivat the Cheat(s). The "CT.exe" start and run in backrpund and everything works fine.
ParkourPenguin
I post too much

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you can find a suitable code cave in some module, then you can patch that file on your disk to already have those cheats pre-loaded such that you don't have to do anything.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine Lua Scripting All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: