Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Help with Star Wars Galactic Battlegrounds

View previous topic :: View next topic  
chochothelele
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 12:52 pm    Post subject: Help with Star Wars Galactic Battlegrounds Reply with quote

I'm using this game to learn some both pointers ASM code injection scripting and had a two questions:

1. Mostly concerned with an injection I tried to make regarding health of units. I have found the opcode regarding damage taken and have been able to make a god mode script. However it only works with regards to damage taken BEFORE armor modifiers, making all damage taken at least 1 hp.
Are there other instructions I could be injecting into? Highlighted is the location of my injection. I've tried nopping the "or ebx,-01" instruction to see if that takes care of the 1 hp damage but to no avail. The injection script basically asks to compare if the unit is mine. If so, do nothing, else continue to original code.

2. Regarding the check to playerid -- which is the color of the player -- I've not been able to use the script in the campaign as the colors of the player change and the checking the same offset for playerid and changing the script doesn't work. I'm wondering if I could use a string of my playername to use as a comparison check. Before diving into asm scripting, I was learning pointers and found multi-level pointers to my resources in the game. I'm wondering if I could use that information to use for the playerid check and if so how.
Any help is welcome, and thanks for responding!

battlegrounds damage thingy.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  115.12 KB
 Viewed:  7475 Time(s)

battlegrounds damage thingy.png

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: