Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

God Mode Splinter Cell Blacklist

View previous topic :: View next topic  
CheetCounterer
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 3:03 pm    Post subject: God Mode Splinter Cell Blacklist Reply with quote

Hi I need help enabling God Mode for Splinter Cell Blacklist. Can someone show my how to do it in an easy way?

Thanks
Betcha
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 3:09 pm    Post subject: Re: God Mode Splinter Cell Blacklist Reply with quote

Easiest way is to find your health value and Freeze it..

Or use any table/trainer for this game.
CheetCounterer
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 6:16 pm    Post subject: Re: God Mode Splinter Cell Blacklist Reply with quote

RealBecha wrote:
Easiest way is to find your health value and Freeze it..

Or use any table/trainer for this game.

Can you help me find the health value for this game and how to freeze it?
ParkourPenguin
I post too much

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The CE tutorial can help you. It's under the "Help" menu of CE.
CheetCounterer
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ParkourPenguin wrote:
The CE tutorial can help you. It's under the "Help" menu of CE.

I tried doing the tutorial. I can't find the health bar.
ParkourPenguin
I post too much

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you're talking about the tutorial, it spells out exactly what you're suppose to do in the instrucitons. If you'd like even more help, see this topic.
CheetCounterer
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would 0 be the number to freeze the health?
ParkourPenguin
I post too much

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, let's start over.

The easiest thing you can do is download a table or trainer already made for this game and use it. Google can help you with that.

If you want to do it yourself, then do an unknown initial value scan to start off, then increased / decreased value scans depending on whether you gain / lose health respectively. The type is probably either float or double from looking at a table of this game. After you find it, you can do whatever you want with it. Set it to 9999999 and freeze it if you want to.

If you don't know how to do increased / decreased value scans, do the CE tutorial.

CheetCounterer
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ParkourPenguin wrote:
Ok, let's start over.

The easiest thing you can do is download a table or trainer already made for this game and use it. Google can help you with that.

If you want to do it yourself, then do an unknown initial value scan to start off, then increased / decreased value scans depending on whether you gain / lose health respectively. The type is probably either float or double from looking at a table of this game. After you find it, you can do whatever you want with it. Set it to 9999999 and freeze it if you want to.

If you don't know how to do increased / decreased value scans, do the CE tutorial.

The tutorial is confusing I dont know which table on the left to change value. Which trainers will work? Do they have to say for multiplayer?
ParkourPenguin
I post too much

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you can't even understand step 3 of the tutorial, you shouldn't be trying to hack anything. The tutorial itself spells out everything you have to do step-by-step. If you don't understand that, the topic I linked to before explains how to do everything with pictures. If even that's too complicated, there are tons of YouTube videos that explain everything. Here's one of them:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdiPwBciN1s

Which trainers will work and which ones won't depends on what version of the game you have.

Nothing should work for multiplayer since the values are probably server-sided. It's also against the rules to talk about multiplayer hacks on these forums, so I'm assuming everything we're talking about is for single player only.

chaz373
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:25 am    Post subject: Hacking health Reply with quote

Yes I'm sorry I know this is old but you don't want to mess with the health values. Health Value contains what's known as Shared code. Sure you can give yourself a lot of health but in turn this will also give the enemy the same value.

Upgrading the weapons fire power just to compensate is a moot point, and using this in public matches such as SvM you'll see things like spies quick death from above on a Merc and the merc will just lay on the ground stuck the entire match unless of course you somehow die then that merc is released.

This game isn't tuff enough to warrant over powering the character, results in doing so has been know to show numerous bugs and glitches. Sure you could download a premade table that's pretty much worthless and oh by the way yeah maybe way back when during the times some noob thought they were doing something monumental and wanted to show off but unfortunately ended up looking like a child showing off the fact he had no pants on.

I would recommend dabbling with cheat engine to find things like the Z axis and Y axis to do things like jump, reach the sky barrier, drop down through floors but if you really want to have fun I strongly suggest modding the game itself.

Again way back when a group of noobs tried this and started ""HACKING"" the Games UMD file and sure this was fun for about 5 minutes which resulted in a many number of various "Hacks", I qoute "Hacks" because I don't believe in the word, I call them mods. Now however that said, the games UMD file was only made to be a certain size. Any larger the size of the file and Ooops! You can no longer play online with others because you'll get an error such as """Cannot connect because the player is using a different version of the game""" , this was very noticeable when we came out with a way to use the Balaclava as both Briggs and Sam. Both players had to use the same UMD in order to play together.

Now with all that said and done, sure trainors and UMD modding was great, but....... ahhh the golden magic trick was altering code that already existed and saving it as ini files.

Modding Blacklist and saving ini files was thee most easiest way to modify this game and what was great about it was it was interchangeable. Meaning if you wanted to make your mods obvious or less obvious you could just simple switch them out at any time. Well maybe not any "ANY" time, you had to restart your game for obvious reasons. For example if you changed your level from 56 to 1 or 5 or anything you wanted all you needed to do was switch out an ini file that had it's level set. And if you wanted to level quickly or slowly or not at all, same steps were taken.

I made the mistake of modding the UMD once and gave it out to a "Friend" , so surely soon after that UMD hit the net and 40 other people had it. So I immediately Created about 18, 85 , and 15 ini files , one which held a clean UMD both in UMD and ini extensions. And for years everyone wanted to get their hands on it.

Back to trainers for a second, I and a friend of mine found that making a trainer was ok, but simply making a table was much much more perfect. It was like Blacklist and Cheat Engine was married at the hip. So yeah, making trainers suck, but using it as a table was far more better. Although some things you can control with ini files, you can still use with a table. Using the table and ini files actually make the perfect match because like the UMD, UMD can only handle so much thus ini files, and ini files could only handle so much thus , CE tables.

Since this game is 4 years old now and hardly anyone plays I was thinking of just releasing my master work. But that said, I'm not sure where I would do this, and how I would alert people to it to go get it and start using it. It would be a learning process for anyone that just got their hands on it after all they would first need to know how to use it. I don't want another UMD fiasco on my hands where one guy took my original UMD and turned it into something ugly and starting killing players from all the way in a different area. But again, releasing the beast is one thing, how the person behaves using the beast is not on my conscience.

I don't post much but I will try, I think the more I post the more permissions I'll have. I seen a board here where we can upload our work. Once and only once I level up here at this site I'll release everything I have. There will be a lot of information so I will have to also finish my word document on how to use this stuff. Such has if you want to hack the UMD yourself, the step would be as follows:

Code:
You need to run cmd.exe as admin
then type in this format, username is whatever yours is so replace with yours

cd C:\Users\**YOUR-PC-NAME**\Desktop\ExtractionTool

It's best to put the folder on your desktop so this process can be easy

then this is what is used
offzip.exe -a -1 -z -15 <input file> <output folder> <offset>

So what you are going to type is this
offzip.exe -a -1 -z -15 Blacklist.umd C:\Users\**YOUR-PC-NAME**\Desktop\ExtractionTool\Extracted 0
  ^         ^         ^        ^                         ^                                 ^
the tool      Options       Input file                Output Folder                         Offset   

Make sure the input file is copied from the system folder of blacklist, make a copy don't use actual file,
and put this into the ExtractionTool folder before typing the code out

Then just use notepad++ to load it and view it

This works on most of the files within the Blacklist folder but don't expect anything neat and tidy.

Code:
// PRESETS DU JEU (SAVE)

//###### SPY WEAPONS ########

// SMGs
m_arrSpyWeapons=ADV_Spy_SMG_MAC11
m_arrSpyWeapons=ADV_Spy_SMG_MP7
m_arrSpyWeapons=ADV_Spy_SMG_PP2000
m_arrSpyWeapons=ADV_Spy_SMG_UMP45
m_arrSpyWeapons=ADV_Spy_SMG_Vector
m_arrSpyWeapons=ADV_Spy_SMG_Scorpion
m_arrSpyWeapons=ADV_Spy_SMG_Proto
m_arrSpyWeapons=ADV_Spy_SMG_PP19
m_arrSpyWeapons=ADV_Spy_Assault_Proto
m_arrSpyWeapons=ADV_Spy_Shotgun_Proto

// PISTOLS
m_arrSpyWeapons=ADV_Spy_Pistol_FiveSeven
m_arrSpyWeapons=ADV_Spy_Pistol_CZ75
m_arrSpyWeapons=ADV_Spy_Pistol_F40
m_arrSpyWeapons=ADV_Spy_Pistol_USP45
m_arrSpyWeapons=ADV_Spy_Pistol_Proto
m_arrSpyWeapons=ADV_Spy_CrossBow

//###### MERC WEAPONS ########

// ASSAULT RIFLES
m_arrMercWeapons=ADV_Merc_Assault_M416
m_arrMercWeapons=ADV_Merc_Assault_AK47
m_arrMercWeapons=ADV_Merc_Assault_FAMASG2
m_arrMercWeapons=ADV_Merc_Assault_Goblin
m_arrMercWeapons=ADV_Merc_Assault_HoneyBadger
m_arrMercWeapons=ADV_Merc_Assault_ARX160
m_arrMercWeapons=ADV_Merc_Assault_G36C
m_arrMercWeapons=ADV_Merc_Assault_SA58
m_arrMercWeapons=ADV_Merc_Assault_ACE

// PISTOLS
m_arrMercWeapons=ADV_Merc_Pistol_DesertEagle
m_arrMercWeapons=ADV_Merc_Pistol_Makarov
m_arrMercWeapons=ADV_Merc_Pistol_Px4

// SHOTGUNS
m_arrMercWeapons=ADV_Merc_Shotgun_M1014
m_arrMercWeapons=ADV_Merc_Shotgun_RMB93
m_arrMercWeapons=ADV_Merc_Shotgun_Saiga12
m_arrMercWeapons=ADV_Merc_Shotgun_AA12

//LMGs
m_arrMercWeapons=ADV_Merc_LMG_HKMG4
m_arrMercWeapons=ADV_Merc_LMG_U100

//###### SPY GADGETS ########
//m_arrSpyGadgets="Echelon.GI_Adv_EscBomb";
m_arrSpyGadgets="Echelon.GI_Adv_Grenade_EMP";
//m_arrSpyGadgets="Echelon.GI_Adv_Radar_Decoy";
//m_arrSpyGadgets="Echelon.GI_Adv_Grenade_Frag";
m_arrSpyGadgets="Echelon.GI_Adv_Grenade_Flashbang";

//###### MERC GADGETS ########
//m_arrMercGadgets="Echelon.GI_Adv_Grenade_Flashbang";
m_arrMercGadgets="Echelon.GI_Adv_Proximity_Mine";
m_arrMercGadgets="Echelon.GI_Adv_Grenade_Frag";

So on and as such.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: