Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Need help! problems with opcodes

View previous topic :: View next topic  
c0d3_r3d
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:08 pm    Post subject: Need help! problems with opcodes Reply with quote

this script ta the way I want it just right, working more cute I have a question, first I want to look the script below is quite simple:
Code:
[ENABLE]
aobscan(code, 10 66 0F D6 45 88 8D ?? ?? ?? 00 00 8D 55 B0 E8 ?? ?? ?? ?? F3 0F 7E 4D ?? 8B D0 8B 45 ?? 8B 4A 10 85 C9 0F 84 ?? ?? ?? ?? F3 0F 7E 41 ?? 85 C0 0F 84 ?? ?? ?? ?? 8B 50 08 8B 4A ?? 89 ?? ?? ??)
alloc(newmem,64)
registersymbol(code)

newmem:

code+2C:
db 49 //This line changes [ACTIVE]

[DISABLE]
code+2C:
db 41 //This line changes to the default [Off]

unregistersymbol(code)
dealloc(newmem)

for the purpose of testing guys, my question is with opcodes've done several tests more tests to modify an opcode gone bad, as you can see the code above is pretty simple there where it is:
code + 2C:

Code:
db 49 // This line changes [ACTIVE]
// this part of the code only changes a value and when you change this value, change a value in the opcode that there is "movq XMM0, [ecx + 28]" changes to "movq XMM1, [ecx + 28]"
now where disables this:

Code:
code + 2C:
db 41 // This line changes to the default [Off]
// the value of the opcode "movq XMM1, [ecx + 28]" and changes to the default value which is "movq XMM0, [ecx + 28]"
now I want to change this value of the opcode that is "movq XMM0, [ecx + 28]," just to change the "0" even "xmm" using assembly code, without using the command "db ..." I I've tried several type codes, to enable tried so:

enable:

Code:
code + 2C:
"movq XMM1, [ecx + 28]"

disable:
code + 2C:
"movq XMM0, [ecx + 28]"

I know this ta wrong more try to understand me, to now beginning to assemble code in assembly, but have seen several tutorials here about opcodes etc ... CMP similar to "if" for comparison, jmp = to jump to one address or opcode, jne = functions for ... almost the same as jmp, mov = move some value or code, I tried this code "add"...

good guys just want to know what is the next line of code in assembly that alters a value in the opcode, the way I tried to explain?
porfavor help me I appreciate and give thanks a lot, because this is giving me a lot of headache more I crei that already becoming easy to several studies I've done, I crei I'll understand if anyone has the answer, come on guys not let me down, vlw!

Last edited by c0d3_r3d on Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:09 am; edited 1 time in total
ParkourPenguin
I post too much

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"[GameName] is an independent multiplayer free-to-play online..." (from Google)
Yeah, I don't need to read any more.
http://forum.cheatengine.org/faq.php#0

For more information:
http://forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic.php?t=583773

c0d3_r3d
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:11 am    Post subject: Need help! problems with opcodes Reply with quote

this script ta the way I want it just right, working more cute I have a question, first I want to look the script below is quite simple:
Code:
[ENABLE]
aobscan(code, 10 66 0F D6 45 88 8D ?? ?? ?? 00 00 8D 55 B0 E8 ?? ?? ?? ?? F3 0F 7E 4D ?? 8B D0 8B 45 ?? 8B 4A 10 85 C9 0F 84 ?? ?? ?? ?? F3 0F 7E 41 ?? 85 C0 0F 84 ?? ?? ?? ?? 8B 50 08 8B 4A ?? 89 ?? ?? ??)
alloc(newmem,64)
registersymbol(code)

newmem:

code+2C:
db 49 //This line changes [ACTIVE]

[DISABLE]
code+2C:
db 41 //This line changes to the default [Off]

unregistersymbol(code)
dealloc(newmem)

for the purpose of testing guys, my question is with opcodes've done several tests more tests to modify an opcode gone bad, as you can see the code above is pretty simple there where it is:
Code:

code + 2C:

db 49 // This line changes [ACTIVE]
// this part of the code only changes a value and when you change this value, change a value in the opcode that there is "movq XMM0, [ecx + 28]" changes to "movq XMM1, [ecx + 28]"
now where disables this:

Code:
code + 2C:
db 41 // This line changes to the default [Off]
// the value of the opcode "movq XMM1, [ecx + 28]" and changes to the default value which is "movq XMM0, [ecx + 28]"
now I want to change this value of the opcode that is "movq XMM0, [ecx + 28]," just to change the "0" even "xmm" using assembly code, without using the command "db ..." I I've tried several type codes, to enable tried so:

Code:

enable:

code + 2C:
"movq XMM1, [ecx + 28]"

disable:

code + 2C:
"movq XMM0, [ecx + 28]"

I know this ta wrong more try to understand me, to now beginning to assemble code in assembly, but have seen several tutorials here about opcodes etc ... CMP similar to "if" for comparison, jmp = to jump to one address or opcode, jne = functions for ... almost the same as jmp, mov = move some value or code, I tried this code "add"...

good guys just want to know what is the next line of code in assembly that alters a value in the opcode, the way I tried to explain?
porfavor help me I appreciate and give thanks a lot, because this is giving me a lot of headache more I crei that already becoming easy to several studies I've done, I crei I'll understand if anyone has the answer, come on guys not let me down, vlw!

ParkourPenguin
I post too much

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Remove the quotation marks, add the AoB scan & registersymbol, delete unnecessary spaces, and use proper enable/disable AA syntax.
Code:
[ENABLE]
registersymbol(code)

code + 2C:
  movq xmm1,[ecx+28]

[DISABLE]
code + 2C:
  movq xmm0,[ecx+28]

unregistersymbol(code)

PS: you don't need to allocate new memory if you're only overriding memory that already exists.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: