Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

IDE for the LUA programming/scripting language.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine Lua Scripting
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Megnatar
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 4:38 pm    Post subject: IDE for the LUA programming/scripting language. Reply with quote

Idea For those curious minded folk out there.................. Idea

Reverences to, what I think, is the best IDE for LUA language available where missing on CE forum. Koneki is feature rich and is exactly what you would expect from a professional Integrated Development Environment. Koneki is build on the known Eclips system, thus its free of charge! It's a great way to discover and learn about LUA. I learned a great deal about LUA trough using Koneki, so thought to pass on the suggestion to Darkbyt's excellent memory editor forum/tool. Since knowing LUA makes life so much easier when dealing with CheatEngine and Assembly.

[fail != url]Koneki IDE, for the LUA programming/scripting language.[/fail]

You should query some search engine because I may not provide the URL. Me is to inactive because me don't need to ask questions often. sry Wink

Have fun,
Megnatar

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine Lua Scripting All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: