Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Please Admin Reply i really Need This

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine Lua Scripting
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rehan_memon791
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:28 pm    Post subject: Please Admin Reply i really Need This Reply with quote

Admin , i need your Help Please Sad This is ".CETRAINER" and i want it in Just ".ct" So that i can edit it and make them whatever i want , Even i got it's Script But when i Execute Script it tells Error . . So Please you tell me it's Solve or Tell Me anther way to make this trainer into .ct ????? Please Reply ??? [img][/img]

2015-04-19_00534745.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  221.54 KB
 Viewed:  3472 Time(s)

2015-04-19_00534745.jpg

Lithium.
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why rip code from a trainer? You have Cheat Engine. Why not write your own table? The tutorials on the forum are pretty detailed and easy to follow.
rehan_memon791
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 1:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lithium. wrote:
Why rip code from a trainer? You have Cheat Engine. Why not write your own table? The tutorials on the forum are pretty detailed and easy to follow.
i can make my trainer but how will i put Codes in it ????? if i will make design in this trainer there are Codes Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine Lua Scripting All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: