Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Script for get a process name from a attach list

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine Lua Scripting
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Corroder
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:31 am    Post subject: Script for get a process name from a attach list Reply with quote

Dear Dark Byte / Da Spammer.

I have make some Trainer by using Create Form in CE.

I have a problem and need help from you , how to take a "process name" from a list of " process list " in other form when user clicking "attach button " and place it on the main form trainer . And then in main form, user will continue to click "apply process" to open the process.

I make a LABEL and named with "CLICK TO OPEN PROCESS".
And i want if use click that LABEL, the function (sender) will open another form "Process List". This process list get from computer memory up to date.
Next, user will choose a process name from process list and ending with click ATTACH button. Process List form will close and a process name that selected by user will come to LABEL "CLICK TO OPEN PROCESS". User must click "APPLY PROCESS" button to open the process name.

Sorry for my bad English, but the way a picture attached to give you a clearer about what mentioned....

Would you give clear or example script that i can use by put it at on click function (sender) when i create a form trainer ?.

Thanks you very much and regards...[/img]

Myform2.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  153.96 KB
 Viewed:  3414 Time(s)

Myform2.JPG

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine Lua Scripting All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: