Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Anyone else get false Punkbuster violations?

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Have you gotten a false violation or ban from Punk Buster?
Yes
100%
 100%  [ 4 ]
Yes but it was removed
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Punk Buster doesn't detect Cheat Engine
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

Saget
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:35 pm    Post subject: Anyone else get false Punkbuster violations? Reply with quote

So I made a stupid mistake without thinking. Before playing Battlefield 4 I was playing Homeworld Remastered. In order to control the speed of the game I was using CheatEngine's SpeedHack to speed up the game (Homeworld 1 is notorious for taking forever to get all the resources at the end of a level.) I forgot to shut down CheatEngine before I started battlefield. I also may have loaded battlefield while I was still playing Homeworld (the queues can take a while on my favorite server). After playing for a while that day I got kicked from a server for a PB violation for 2 minutes. I figured it must be a bug or something but then when I tried to get into another server I noticed it auto ACI kicked me for 99999 minute because of a walhacking violation. This is when I noticed CheatEngine 6.4 was still open with the speedhack enabled, but bound to the now dead Homeworld Remastered exe. Now I can't play on any of my favorite servers because a single violation is treated as a ban by third party sites that store every punk buster violation and treat it as a ban. The third party site in this case (AntiCheat Inc aka ACI) only removed bans if Even Balance admits an error. Even Balance refuse to admit it was in error.

This was my violation
Note #3: [03.06.2015 18:45:53] Violation (WALLHACK) #69096
[03.07.2015 20:54:22] Player TheFiendishDrWoo kicked by ACI LiveSecure for ACI-PB-VIOLATION-69096 [Admin Decision]

Here is my attempt to get them to admit error. I did not handle it as well as I could have, but I was very frustrated being treated like a cheater.
( see attachment, I can't post urls yet)

I am looking for anyone else that may have run into this issue and what they did? If there are enough people it may be easier to make a case.

Also looking for people who have run Cheat Engine while playing a Punk Buster game and not gotten banned.

Even Balance Technical Support Update a Trouble Ticket - Copy.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  565.26 KB
 Viewed:  9431 Time(s)

Even Balance Technical Support   Update a Trouble Ticket - Copy.png

Geri

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This forum is not for online games and not for discussing anti-cheat softwares either.

Many anti-cheat softwares are detecting Cheat Engine and you will be banned for it. It's your responsibility to make sure that you have closed CE before you go to play an online game. In some cases (eg if you have used DBVM or debugger), I would even recommend restarting the computer, just to make sure nothing is detected.

Other than that, there is nothing to say, this topic does not belong to the forum.

If you are interested in any of my crappy articles/tutorials about CE and game hacking, you can find them here:
http://www.szemelyesintegracio.hu/cheats/41-game-hacking-articles

Don't request cheats or updates.
Saget
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My bad. I know that talking about exploiting online games by name was not allowed on here however I didn't realize you can't even have a conversation about them. Not attempting to bypass anything just want to talk about Anti-Cheat software deciding what programs you can have on your computer. You should really update your FAQ to encompass this.

Once again I will take my conversation somewhere else.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: