Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[Question] CE + Flash games

View previous topic :: View next topic  
dm0000
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:26 pm    Post subject: [Question] CE + Flash games Reply with quote

Hi,

I would like to know if is possible to do in CE a script to find a value to a flash game.

Since we can not have a static address, what i need to do to find the value, like, the flash games always use the same array of bytes? or idk.

Because there is trainers out there for flash games and they only need a update when the games have a update and not everytime like i need to do.

i'm trying to find a way to do mine. And i just can't figure out how they do it.

I can find the dynamic address w/e. But since it is a flash game and don't hav ea static address, how is possible that those trainer for flash games exists?

Ty! Embarassed
Dark Byte
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 6:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Find the code that writes it, scan for that code in your script, and then hook it.

Like my help? Join me on Patreon so i can keep helping
dm0000
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dark Byte wrote:
Find the code that writes it, scan for that code in your script, and then hook it.

hum.

So,

I found the value, than i click in "Find out what write to this address". Than i go to the flash game and try move it, w/e. But don't show nothing.

So i go to "Find out what access to this address", i move/place it it show this:

http ://s30.postimg.org/6atsbxm01/image.png

If i try to scan for 09526858 it do not show nothing.

I don't get how to find the code that to do it.

Any tip is welcome!

Ty for your support!
flarn2006
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I remember hearing that when searching for values in Flash games, you have to search for the value multiplied by 8. Also keep in mind that some browsers (like Firefox) run plugins in separate processes, so that's the one you'd want to attach to.
dm0000
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

flarn2006 wrote:
I think I remember hearing that when searching for values in Flash games, you have to search for the value multiplied by 8. Also keep in mind that some browsers (like Firefox) run plugins in separate processes, so that's the one you'd want to attach to.

Idk if it corretly, because i can find values like they show in flash animation and change it.

Like, let's say it show us, value 10000 in screen. In CE i search for 10000 and it is ok, don't need to search for 80000.
dm0000
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm trying to use the "Find out what writes to the address" function, and it never find. What i should do to to get the code?
Mark Danielle
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 7:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you try aob scanning to find the addresses you need? It should be easier than hooking and more reliable than trying to find a pointer in Flash games.

There is a good aobscan tutorial for this on these forums.

In short, you find your address in the game and copy 64 bytes from the location of the address. Then you restart the game, find the address and copy another 64 bytes. You repeat this procedure until you have 5 x 64 bytes. The more times you repeat this, the more reliable the aobscan becomes.

We know the first 4 bytes will be our value, but our value can be anything so we replace the first 4 bytes with the wildcard "??", and create a common aob pattern which we can then scan for.

Code:
00 00 01 00 43 00 05 03 ...
00 00 01 00 43 00 4c cc ...
00 00 01 00 43 00 FF FF ...
00 00 01 00 43 00 66 23 ...
00 00 01 00 43 00 90 3C ...

?? ?? ?? ?? 43 00 ?? ?? ...

You can then aobscan for the pattern "?? ?? ?? ?? 43 00 ?? ?? ..." to find your address in memory. The first 4 bytes will then be your value.

If the scan for the aob returns more than one result, and you only expect a single result, then you may have to use more than 64 bytes. In some cases I use 2048 bytes, which takes a while to scan for it but it is very reliable. I also use more than 5 samples, in some cases 100+ samples of 2048 bytes. You should experiment around with the aob size and how many samples you need.

If you need, I can also post my simple aobfilter lua script which creates a wildcard pattern from many aobs.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: