Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

SERVER MESS

View previous topic :: View next topic  
sreeragh2009
Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:42 am    Post subject: SERVER MESS Reply with quote

Ok i know darkbyte you don't support online hacks
but as i am using cheat engine to do that i need your help.

So, Here is the problem,
Game has training mode where i make hacks.
I made all guns "full auto" hack.
Runs well. Well just in the training mode.
MAIN PROBLEM :
Now as soon as i go into a server with other player with my hack activated,
I can full auto fire but only the first bullet takes damage. Like for semi auto if i click once that one bullet does damage again if i click once more it does damage again. It doesn't do damage when i am holding the trigger down(first one does).
What could be the main problem ?.
Is the game checking the number of clicks i make and check whether it is equal to no. of bullets fired ? Or is it server sided. Even if it is server sided game memory should have the value right. We can modify it maybe. You got any other ideas or suggestions or tips please help me. Ill keep trying.
Awaiting your reply. THANKS in advance.

zm0d
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your client variable might be set to shoot, but there will be an event that gets send to server to indicate that you clicked to shot and calculate the dmg of the bullet.

There are maybe more solutions to handle this problem. One could be to call the ingame function to simulate the whole shoot event (including the pakets sent to the server). An other solution could be to send virtual mouseclick to the game, while you actually just hold down your mouse button.
sreeragh2009
Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:26 am    Post subject: CONTINUE Reply with quote

Quote:
. One could be to call the ingame function to simulate the whole shoot event (including the pakets sent to the server). An other solution could be to send virtual mouseclick to the game, while you actually just hold down your mouse button.

How can we call the ingame function ? Can it be done by just cheat engine. If yes please post an example. And how about the virtual mouseclick. I recommend a solution only using Cheat Engine as i believe it can be done. It took me over a month to find that hack. Im not gonna leave it until i succeed. I know some aa scripting but i dont know anything in lua. So if the above solutions can be done with aa please post them here. Thanks in advance.

***UPDATE***
Here is an update to what i was doing :
The code which accesses the number of bullets shot.
Now,
the same code accesses other addresses. On the ammo address its accesses ( COUNT ) the same number of times as bullets fired. it accesses other addresses which have number of clicks [ note : the memory address doesn't have no. of clicks value but the code accesses (count) it as same as the number of clicks ]. Now what can i do that the code accesses (count) the number of times I want it to ? Like i want it to access(count) the same time it accesses(count) the ammo address ? how to do it in AA ?
Here count = no. of times it accesses the address
please do reply to the previous reply too. It would be greatly helpful.

zm0d
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 5:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sreeragh2009 wrote:
How can we call the ingame function ?

You can do it somehow with CE Auto Assembler but I dont know how, since I only code in C/C#. Anyway, you'll have to find this function in memory (I guess Ultimap would fit nice). Also you can perform clicks with CE and Lua. Check this out:

http://wiki.cheatengine.org/index.php?title=doKeyPress

Don't know if this works properly and how to use it. You should use google to find out how to use it or wait untill someone else responds.

sreeragh2009 wrote:
***UPDATE***

I didnt udnerstand that part really :>

Here is some pseudo code, on how you might handle the problem:
Code:

private bool shotFired = false;
while(true) {
    if(event.mouseDown == true && shotFired == false) {
        player.shoot();
        shotFired = true;
    }
    if(event.mouseUp == true && shotFired == true) {
        shotFired = false;
    }
}

This is a simple pseudo-code to show you some semi-automatic shooting. To make your semi shooting gun, full-auto, you have to modified the shotFired flag, so it's always false. In this case! It will most like be a little bit more complex in your case, but you can imagin that's it coded somehow like this...
sreeragh2009
Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 6:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
You can do it somehow with CE Auto Assembler but I dont know how, since I only code in C/C#. Anyway, you'll have to find this function in memory (I guess Ultimap would fit nice). Also you can perform clicks with CE and Lua. Check this out:

http*//wiki*cheatengine.org/index.php?title=doKeyPress

Don't know if this works properly and how to use it. You should use google to find out how to use it or wait untill someone else responds.

Sorry but i don't script in lua. The link you provided is a lua coding.

Quote:
sreeragh2009 wrote:
***UPDATE***

I didnt udnerstand that part really :>

Well i wasnt allowed to double post so i put it as an update to the previous post. Update means i found some new info that's all.
Quote:

Code:
private bool shotFired = false;
while(true) {
    if(event.mouseDown == true && shotFired == false) {
        player.shoot();
        shotFired = true;
    }
    if(event.mouseUp == true && shotFired == true) {
        shotFired = false;
    }
}

I got that but still, i have no access to words. You know that CE is just hex and assembly. BTW thanks. Ill keep trying and keep you posted if i get any success.

zm0d
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 6:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sreeragh2009 wrote:
Well i wasnt allowed to double post so i put it as an update to the previous post. Update means i found some new info that's all.

Rolling Eyes Thats for the whole update part. I cant follow you there.

sreeragh2009 wrote:
You know that CE is just hex and assembly.

Actually, yeah I know that since I'm using CE for a long time. As I mentioned, I posted a pseudo-code snipped to show you how game dev's may implement such a semi-auto shooting mechanism. I wrote this to show you some possible vulnerabilities. The compiler still makes high level language to low level assembly language, but that doesn't mean that the shotFired flag is gone. It's still there and you have to find it with the memory scanner.
sreeragh2009
Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:50 am    Post subject: help me Reply with quote

You said you code in C++ . Can you teach me how. I know a bit of C++. And can addresses taken from deassembled code like from IDA pro used in cheat engine ? Or we need C++. I would really like to learn that.
zm0d
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually, I mentioned C/C#. I dont code in C++. I suggest you pick up some Cheat Engine Auto Assembler tutorials here on the bord an study them. This will lead you way faster to success, then start to dig deeper in C and the WinApi now. Google and more or less english is your way to go. You can learn sooooo much just by googling. It`s one of the nicest things in todays world. Having access to so many informations in such an easy way.
sreeragh2009
Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:22 am    Post subject: >> Reply with quote

Ok ill manage to learn that. This guy FLeep does some tutorials. Maybe ill try that. But another big problem. My game doesn't have static addresses for anything (ammo, health)(IS THAT POSSIBLE). I tried to find pointer manually but could not. Pointer scanner isnt very good with my PC. I tried it but get 0 results at the end when i rescan. And its too slow. Any way we can do without addressees ?

For example we have a address "app.exe"+23C21
that has a code
Code:
 mov ebx,ecx

and the "ebx" always represents the ammo value, so can it be implemented to automatically find address in C++ ? The above mentioned code is just an example

sreeragh2009
Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 1:38 am    Post subject: pls Reply with quote

Please reply Shocked
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: