Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Value keeps changing back after it gets used in-game

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Teletha
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:53 pm    Post subject: Value keeps changing back after it gets used in-game Reply with quote

so im trying to get my Strength and magic to be permanent in the new FFXIII PC port but it just doesn't work. I am a really basic user i did the tutorial but i don't really know how to solve this. i managed to get my HP and CP to be permanent kind off but it's the dam Strength and magic that keeps changing back either if i try to load the save or when the value gets changed somehow like if i equip another item that changes the value... I tested the strength value and they are working 100% but the only thing is the dam thing that it changes back, i can do them semi-permanent by making the address active the the X mark then it will change the value every time it is altered to the value i choose but then i have to do that every time i start the game and i am not 100% sure that the strength value is on the same address =/
NoxSama
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm having a similar problem however in a flash game, the values goes back to the start, any ideas guys?
whatsthesecret
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you tried seeing what writes to the address?
YoungDragon
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's possible that if the game is an online game, everything is stored onto a server instead of on the clients computer. That means it will check the value on the server instead of the value that your computer has.

In other words, unless you can get Lizard Squad or Lulseck to hack the server, it is not possible to hack your game.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: