Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Help please

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Xiaoxoo
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:44 am    Post subject: Help please Reply with quote

Guys Im using cheat engine on some facebook games and it was great! But this game that Im playing for some time now is really good and I want to cheat it too. I can change the gold and some resources but its server sided so its useless yea so i decided to search in google if there is a cheat that already exist and theres 1 and im using it right now it works great. The trainer changes the damage of my troop and Hp and it also changes the Range of my troop like super long range and it also has the Ignore enemy thing. So here I am trying to figure it out how to change some values myself but whenever I press next scan theres 0 address why is that? I tried float/double and everything but it just doesnt give any address after next scan.. please help
btw do i really need to multiply by 8 after first scan?

heres the picture. I was trying to change the 140 value..

First scan: I type 140 (Exact Value)
Next scan: I type 155
after next scan theres no address.. Is there anything im missing?

Capture.PNG
 Description:
 Filesize:  7.54 KB
 Viewed:  2354 Time(s)

Capture.PNG

zm0d
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your value might be only the displayed one and the calculated 155 is stored on server side. Since it looks like, that the game doesn't display the result (155) on screen, it might only sent the 15 to the server, where it gets calculated together.
Hatschi
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For direct values choose ALL as data type. If you haven't found what you are looking for use unknown value. It's one of the few basics the CE tutorial shows you.
Xiaoxoo
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

@zmod
nope its not server sided because theres this one guy already made a cheat he manage to change the hp and damage of soldier to 63K.. so Im here to change some soldier damage too but I cant pass the second scan..

@Hatschi
Ok I will try what you said. Thanks. I will post again later.. Btw this is facebook game so upgrading a unit takes time

*edit*
Okay Hatschi I found 21 address but Im confuse which byte should I select? 4 is it?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: