Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[Tool] AoB Comparer

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stregum
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:53 am    Post subject: [Tool] AoB Comparer Reply with quote

Hi CEF community, i was bored the other day so i decided to make a CE tool which compares multiple array of bytes and replace the characters that aren't matching with an asterisk.

I did that tool to practise my coding skills (principally) (Working with controls, annoying loops, etc..) And i thought that it could be useful for a couple of people (Honestly, i don't know who's gonna use it, i doubt it'll be useful).

So here it is, if you use it and you find a bug, you can always post the issues here.

Scan:
Code:

www.virustotal.com/fr/file/d8583d34186e72571875ecc5e8dccd4573e9da1f2eb743217030c4d30f550937/analysis/1405249730/

Exe:
Code:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8etZzQuVbRsNW44ZDdYQVpyczA/edit?usp=sharing

• To do:
Multiline textboxes
AOB Scan generator (Suggestion by STN)

• Features (Toggleable):
Split bytes (Self-Explanatory)
Auto split bytes (Auto split bytes when pressing the compare button) [Recommended to avoid missing spaces (see attachment)]
Auto field focusing (When you create a new field, the new textbox is focused, so that's easier to edit)

• Notes:
- I'll be on holidays and i'll be unable to post until aug 20 (i think i'll be able to post this week).

- As Redone asked: this was written in VB.NET, and yes it requires the framework 4.0 (You know, i'm kinda lazy to quit this high level programming language, it requires a lot of time and so on [Though i have good java and C++ bases, i started learning some time ago but i don't have the motivation atm]), i may upload the source, but i didn't took the project into this laptop, i'll be able to do it in roughly one month (even though no one cares about vb right ? :p).

Have a good day Wink

PS: If posting exe's are not allowed, please delete this post, no rules infringement intended (Is that correct ?).

PS2: This app MAY contain several bugs.

PS3: See the attachment #3 !

Aob Comparer.png
 Description:
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious !
 Filesize:  112.12 KB
 Viewed:  7134 Time(s)

Aob Comparer.png

Aob Comparer2.png
 Description:
That's what i'm talking about !
 Filesize:  93.58 KB

Aob Comparer2.png

Aob Comparer3.png
 Description:
Out of bounds
 Filesize:  130.74 KB

Aob Comparer3.png

Last edited by Stregum on Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Redouane
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This belongs to the binaries forum:
http://forum.cheatengine.org/viewforum.php?f=65
Also,here is a similar tool,avaliable in source code:
http://forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic.php?t=572933
Did you make yours with C++?
It requires the version 4.0 of .NET Framework.
Hatschi
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really don't know the purpose of this tool. It would be rather more useful if there is a tool creating a valid aobscan by replacing jmps, calls and also these dumb [ebp-...] because they are all changing very frequently on patches.
STN
I post too much

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good work mate! Smile

Here's a suggestion that i think will make this tool somewhat useful, in the output field generate a CE aobscan() command so all you need to do is just copy paste that in to CE AA. You can even make a copy function.

Its pretty nice if you made it just for testing your coding skills/learning but despite being the king of lazies, i find just adding the ??/asterisks myself easier whenever a signature changes and it doesn't happen often unless the game had tons of patches.

Cheers

Stregum
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the replies mates.
Redone, STN => OP Edited

Redone => Thanks for the forum link, i may request a topic move but DB may be busy too. When i finished my tool, i dicovered this vbscipt, and it's clever, when i saw rydian saying that multiline textboxes would be great, i edited my post to add this feature to the todo list. ANd like i said in the OP, i did it in v.net, i 100% agree with you, this sucks x), but i'm too lazy to spend time learning, designing an interface with code, etc....

Hatshi => I'm not doing that, because of:
1.VB.net (self explanatory i guess)
2.I'm not even skilled to do that (in another language) because i must learn x), and editing memory is much more complex than a
System.out.printf('Hello worldz'); //I don't even remember, someone is yelling at me right now, whatever Wink
I would say that this is kinda basic (i'm using loop until, for loops) that's it i guess (maybe more, i don't remember), but the logic behind it didn't take me 5mins (I know that i'm still learning, and some guys would take 10 min to code everything).

STN => Thanks mate :3
I'll try to do this darn AoB script generator (1 month).
And about the manual method => Like i said, i made it because i wanted to extend my "skills" (I'm so convincing with my vb, you can't touch this :p) ("logic" would be better idk) and it was funny to make :p

So thanks, it's always good to have replies on that :p I all wish you good holidays (or work) Wink

DaSpamer
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@Stregum, a solution for the space thing that messes up would be,
Remove all space and select in a loop 2 bytes..

My CETrainer will generate it for you in seconds, so you won't get lazy! Very Happy

http://forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic.php?t=564919
Stregum
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

@DaSpamer: I thought about that, but to restore the spaces (i "stick" some bytes when there are offsets or static addresses),.....
I could use a string mask, that's possible, i'll think about it.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: