Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Suggestions/Feature Requests for CE v6.5

View previous topic :: View next topic  
abystus
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:33 am    Post subject: Suggestions/Feature Requests for CE v6.5 Reply with quote

I have been taking notes of things I'd like to see while using Cheat Engine recently, and figured I'd make a suggestions post (feature request). These are things that I'd either like shortcuts added to in places they don't currently exist, or feature driven support implemented for some new tools at some point in the future if possible.

Code:

- Find what accesses or writes to an address in the search result's right-click menu without having to add it to the address list.
- Pointer scan for an address in the search result's right-click menu without having to add it to the list.
- Add selected addresses to address list already enabled (frozen) option in the search result's right-click menu.
- Breakpoint address option on right-click menu in the stacktrace view.
- Selected address displayed in memory viewer window (label).
- Pointer scan for an address in the memory viewer's right-click menu without having to add it to the list.
- "Ignore Module During Trace" option on right-click menu in the asm display (would write to donottrace.txt if that module is not present already).  Also, maybe a way to add/delete from this file in the gui?
- A way to filter break and trace to only trace a particular instruction type, or set of instruction type (ex: JMP, JNE, MOV, etc...).  Sometimes I am just looking for branches, loads or stores.
- A way for break and trace to ignore the Maximal trace count, and only stop when the stop condition is activated (possibly add a stop tracing button to manually stop it if needed).

If there is already an option present that I've missed for one of these I've listed let me know (I only rarely hack PC games, but this is my favorite tool for doing so). I know most of these can be accomplished through other means (adding an address to the list, etc...), but I'm looking to have access to tools in places I need them (almost everywhere) without having to perform additional steps (adding addresses to the list, etc...) to get the options needed to perform the tasks at hand. Thanks for the steady releases of Cheat Engine Dark Byte, I'm always looking forward to your new releases.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: