Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

need asphalt 7 windows 8 hack

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ejan517
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:46 am    Post subject: need asphalt 7 windows 8 hack Reply with quote

do anyone know how to hack the money and star in asphalt 7 windows 8 apps? i tried many method but it didnt work. could someone share the hack

thank you
ejan517
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well i finally got to hack the money and rep but still i have no clue how to change the star value

if anyone knows, can anyone please give me some pointers. thanks
dat805
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey! How do you hack money??? I have spend 2 hours to hack asphalt 8 and everything fails...
ejan517
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:36 pm    Post subject: hi dat805 Reply with quote

dat805 wrote:
Hey! How do you hack money??? I have spend 2 hours to hack asphalt 8 and everything fails...

u can hack the money while playing the race. u need to be accurate on the amount of the money u collected.

when u collect the first money icon for example its amount is 800 then u pause the game and scan cheat engine first scan 800. then continue the game and if u collect another let say 1100, then u add the first 800 and 1100 then hit the next scan 1900. continue doing so untill u come across only 1 search result

after that u can change whatever value of the money Wink

hope u can understand this simple tutorial cause i m not yet allow to put picture or web address and hope this help u
thietck1
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you can see here: youtube. com/watch?v=Ag40ZfbyEsk
ejan517
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:19 am    Post subject: hi thietck1 Reply with quote

thietck1 wrote:
you can see here: youtube. com/watch?v=Ag40ZfbyEsk

nicely done Wink exactly what i m trying to say - hehehe
thanks

can watch the video and follow every step he is doing Wink
thietck1
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:33 am    Post subject: Re: hi thietck1 Reply with quote

ejan517 wrote:

nicely done Wink exactly what i m trying to say - hehehe
thanks

can watch the video and follow every step he is doing Wink

hack all cars and all systems upgrade

upanh.vuinao. net/C7
upanh.vuinao. net/CX
upanh.vuinao. net/CW
ejan517
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:56 am    Post subject: Re: hi thietck1 Reply with quote

hack all cars and all systems upgrade

wow - how u hack the stars? i cant change the value

thats awesome Wink
nexusvalcross
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

at first, sorry for my bad english,,
to hack the star, hack the rep value,, when you're get massive rep points, you could level up until up to 10 level,, that's mean 10 additional stars,, but it's working well if you're on low level,, when i on level 53, i accidently change value of my total rep and changed my level into level 5,, i tried to fix it but fail,, then i get an idea to hack rep points that i get when i finished an event,, the resullt is i get additional 75 star from level 5 into level 80,, imagine if i'm still on level 53,, i only get 37 stars,,

it's easy,, just like hacking the cash,, Cool

as example when you're picked up cash or nitro, you get 10 rep,, scan 10 and then continue the game,,
then say you're drifting and get 48 rep,, next scan 10+48=58,, then change the value,, i changed it into 600,000, because i have a bad experience when i edit something (i forgot), i set massive value and then the result is the value changed into -xxxxxxxx,, do it until you get level 80 (max level),, then enjoy getting massive level up,, Very Happy

hope it'll help you guys,, and once again, sorry for my bad english and sorry i can't show you how to change the level value,, i only accidentally changed it,, hehee,, Razz

ejan517
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:52 am    Post subject: thanks nexusvalcross Reply with quote

nexusvalcross wrote:

it's easy,, just like hacking the cash,, Cool

as example when you're picked up cash or nitro, you get 10 rep,, scan 10 and then continue the game,,
then say you're drifting and get 48 rep,, next scan 10+48=58,, then change the value,, i changed it into 600,000, because i have a bad experience when i edit something (i forgot), i set massive value and then the result is the value changed into -xxxxxxxx,, do it until you get level 80 (max level),, then enjoy getting massive level up,, Very Happy

thanks nex but i think the easiest way to hack the rep is on the main menu. just search for the total rep and just change the value. your method also works well but it also the hardest way to scan for the point i think cause u need to be quick to pause and scan the exact point value - hehehe but its pretty good idea indeed. i could start over and hack the rep and level up to 80 and get 79/80 additional stars from the beginning

thanks nexusvalcross - its an awesome idea indeed. why didnt i think of it - hahahaha Smile
nexusvalcross
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hehee,, yeah,, i think it's just for getting massive star amount,, hehee,, because i tried change the star value but failed,,
ejan517
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nexusvalcross wrote:
hehee,, yeah,, i think it's just for getting massive star amount,, hehee,, because i tried change the star value but failed,,

yupe. same here. i have no clue yet just how to change the star values Confused
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Racing All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: