Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Borderlands 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 234, 235, 236  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Olath
Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BlackComb wrote:
Olath wrote:
BlackComb wrote:
Olath,
What version are you using? Im a Skidrow user too.. my game version is 1.0.0

I did copy and paste it into the LUA table and hit execute then i got that error...

this is the line here:

BaseAddress = getAddress('[[[[["Borderlands2.exe"+015B2260]+38]+2BC]+358]+1E4]+0')

I use .0/.1/.2/.3 .. depending on what it is im trying to do.. theres really no reason not to update to .1, and even .2 atm, .3 is kinda stupid.. so meh.. what i do is just keep a folder with sub folders for each Exe and swap them around as needed.. but to use .2 or 3 youll need to update the rest of the files, but thats not terribly hard.. just DL skidrows update 2, paste the files in, and your good to go.. can swap out the .exe for .0 .1 and .2 then, on the 6th of october, there should even be a .4.. with mechromancers release.. i think..

what version did you used to get it working?

I was using version .2 when i first tested it, though i belive i switched to .0 or .1 to get more keys for one of my buddies.. dont remember if i used this and it working however..

Lawys wrote:
hum.. the respawn script work but.. ?!? how can we spawn Vermivouris ?!?

Currently its not able to just spawn vermi, you will have to respawn all the varkids over and over and over until you get one to evolve into a vermi, after that i belive you can respawn vermis.. ive yet to see one myself however.. :c

zlobs wrote:
Could you explain what "fake players" variable does? I set it up so it automatically set 4 players inn both subvars. But still neither addition enemy's strength nor better loot at all.

What did i wrong?

You dint do nuthin wrong, if enabled correctly, swapping between instances should take 5 seconds, instead of instantly while solo, if you dont see the "so an so is moving to next instance" with a countdown, you did not enable the fake players.. Its only to trick the game into thinking there are 2+ people playing, for more mobs, and harder mobs..

nicos wrote:
With the present script It does not operate in SKIDROW version.
ok?

I can guarantee Pox script works with skidrow .2 and .3.. ive used it myself i made a geary pile just cuz i wanted to see what it would look like.. my next target is getting through playthrough 2 fast, and then farming bosses for skins and heads but as stated, i can assure that this does in fact work.. if your having issues, your doing something wrong..
Hypnos5876
Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Olath wrote:

I can guarantee Pox script works with skidrow .2 and .3.. ive used it myself i made a geary pile just cuz i wanted to see what it would look like.. my next target is getting through playthrough 2 fast, and then farming bosses for skins and heads but as stated, i can assure that this does in fact work.. if your having issues, your doing something wrong..

Don't know whats wrong then with .3, but constantly getting

"Error:Failure determining what [[[[["Borderlands2.exe"+015B2260]+38]+2BC]+358]+1E4]+0 means
Script Error" :/
Olath
Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hypnos5876 wrote:
Olath wrote:

"Error:Failure determining what [[[[["Borderlands2.exe"+015B2260]+38]+2BC]+358]+1E4]+0 means

where are you putting it? or more so how are you using it.. that tends to be the problem.. its not something you paste into the table and activate that way, its a LUA script. Ive tryd using it a few ways, saving it as .ct, and pasting into the table, the former gives the error to determine, the latter just gives data error, however once pasted into the LUA script table, and then executed no pop ups saying i did it wrong.. after that its rather easy to use, Insert + Home while in game, tab to CE, click OK, back to the game, every time you hit Home everything will respawn. dunno about when you hit page up and page down however.. still working out what they do..
Hypnos5876
Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Olath wrote:
Hypnos5876 wrote:
Olath wrote:

where are you putting it? or more so how are you using it.. that tends to be the problem.. its not something you paste into the table and activate that way, its a LUA script. Ive tryd using it a few ways, saving it as .ct, and pasting into the table, the former gives the error to determine, the latter just gives data error, however once pasted into the LUA script table, and then executed no pop ups saying i did it wrong.. after that its rather easy to use, Insert + Home while in game, tab to CE, click OK, back to the game, every time you hit Home everything will respawn. dunno about when you hit page up and page down however.. still working out what they do..

Im going to memory view -> tools -> Lua engine -> paste there -> execute -> error :/

P.s. using CE 6.2 RC2
Olath
Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hypnos5876 wrote:
Im going to memory view -> tools -> Lua engine -> paste there -> execute -> error :/

P.s. using CE 6.2 RC2

Hms.. im using CE 6.2 as well, for me its Table > Cheat Table Lua Script Or CTRl+ ALT + L.. ~shrug~
Hypnos5876
Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Olath wrote:
Hypnos5876 wrote:

P.s. using CE 6.2 RC2

Hms.. im using CE 6.2 as well, for me its Table > Cheat Table Lua Script Or CTRl+ ALT + L.. ~shrug~

When i click on that, or use hotkey, nothing shows up :S

Edit: found problem, i had 6.2 beta release, thus rc2
dled and installed 6.2 and it works, so just a heads up

Edit2: still gives pointer error xD
but at least hotkeys for lua works xD
evandan4
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is there no updated table for steam version with slots and stuff? Also when I use the spawn lua code I get an error, [string "objscan = creatememscan()..."] :10: ambigious syntax (function call x new statement) near '('
Lawys
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yep, my CE tables r bloken

infiny ammo, god mod, recoil, accuracy, etc. = fucked
LP
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hypnos5876 wrote:
Olath wrote:
Hypnos5876 wrote:

P.s. using CE 6.2 RC2

When i click on that, or use hotkey, nothing shows up :S

Edit: found problem, i had 6.2 beta release, thus rc2
dled and installed 6.2 and it works, so just a heads up

Edit2: still gives pointer error xD
but at least hotkeys for lua works xD

mmm are you using the "whole" content of the skidrow folder or only borderlands2.exe?
i tried replacing v1.0.0 borderlands2.exe + the three .ddl files (not sure about luncher.exe but it shouldn't matter) with the updated and works with both update2&3.
Csimbi
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@pox911
Had a crash with the LUA script enable upon entering Sawtooth Cauldron the first time.
I enter map, hit INS, hit PAGEUP 10x, then, as I was moving down the road (without seeing any enemies), BL2 crashed.
I thought I would let you know.

Edit: The second time it was ok.

Edit #2: Crash while shopping at Marcus (I was selling).

Last edited by Csimbi on Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:09 pm; edited 3 times in total
Hypnos5876
Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Olath wrote:

mmm are you using the "whole" content of the skidrow folder or only borderlands2.exe?
i tried replacing v1.0.0 borderlands2.exe + the three .ddl files (not sure about luncher.exe but it shouldn't matter) with the updated and works with both update2&3.

You might be on to something,
when using skidrows crack, my b2 doesn't even starts, so i have to use 3dm crack fix every time i update borderlands, thus i dont even know if it actually goes to .x or staying on .0 cause of crack fix O,o

Any tips?
LP
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hypnos5876 wrote:
Olath wrote:

when using skidrows crack, my b2 doesn't even starts, so i have to use 3dm crack fix every time i update borderlands, thus i dont even know if it actually goes to .x or staying on .0 cause of crack fix O,o

Any tips?

be sure that you have applied the crack correctly. second thing make sure that you have steam installed. i've heard some had problem for that. no need to keep it running anyway (i have even deleted steam.exe)

after that there is no need to actually install the update if you don't want it, you can use only the cracked content of the skidrow folder (you'll end with a 1.0.3 head on a 1.0.0 body)

Last edited by LP on Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:52 am; edited 3 times in total
Csimbi
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@Hypnos5876 and LP:
Gents, no discussion of such topics on these forums, please.
Rhagic
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've started mapping out the weapon objects.

Located the structure by searching for the weapon sell value as 4bytes, if you find a value with only 30 or so hits, it will probably be one of the last on the list.

Each value in turn, check what accesses it, then mouse-over in the game inventory for that item. When you've got the right one, you'll pick up code loading the sell value.

Finding what address this code reads from will give you the addresses of any item you mouse over. Can then start comparing items.

Weapon objects, perhaps all items are 4096 bytes.

Sell value is +0x01D0
ReloadSpeed Modified (float) +0x0A30
ReloadSpeed Base (float) +0x0A34
.. etc, etc.

The structures appear to represent slots, moving an item from back pack to weapon slot changes the location of it's data. Some values are only filled when equipped.

Between +300 and +400 ish there appear to be a section that refers to properties, i.e. the same group of values (float 1.0s) + a pointer can appear in different locations on different weapons, vaguely reminiscent of the weapon parts.

Time for bed for me, but I'll continue prying later.
Olath
Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LP wrote:
Hypnos5876 wrote:
Olath wrote:

Any tips?

maybe. installing the crack i've noticed that one of the dlls was marked&deleted by Norton as virus. a false positive i guess (if i remember correctly was some kind of WsReputation -> it's an unknow file!). if you don't see all the three dlls in the game folder you can try adding the missing file to exceptions of your AV and run the game. second thing make sure that you have steam installed. i've heard some had problem for that. no need to keep it running anyway (i have even deleted steam.exe)
[be aware that if you add the dll between the exceptions you'll do it on your own risk, consequences included]
after that there is no need to actually install the update if you don't want it, you can use only the cracked content of the skidrow folder (you'll end with a 1.0.3 head on a 1.0.0 body)

the 3dm fix is only for .2.. there is no .3 3dm fix yet, however, simply install steam with skidrows .2 update, (be sure to install .1 as well prior) this will allow you to swap the bl2 exe for w/e your needs between .0, .1, and .2 all of which have their own uses.. .3 however is pointless to update to.. it fixes practically nothing.. the only reason to use it is to view normal steam users, since they probly auto update, thus they have .3 to play online/lan you would need .3 for those people.. again, not a big deal, just update to skidrows .3 and be able to interchange all 4 bl2.exes... the reason to install steam, is because some of the drivers are needed for running the latest skidrow patches, 2 and 3, no account is needed, just need it installed, it takes up hardly any space, and is a rather unnoticable program once installed if you never plan to use it Razz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Tables All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 234, 235, 236  Next
Page 50 of 236

Jump to: