Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Borderlands 2
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 238, 239, 240  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Csimbi
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:26 pm    Post subject: Borderlands 2 This post has 11 review(s) Reply with quote

Here's a table I made for my revolver.
Infinite ammo and no reload hacks; both enabled by default.

Might work for other similar ammo-based weapons and might cause crashes, too.
Scattergun works at least.

Update #1. Added God mode; uses pointer posted by lakesh. Did not test is much, if it crashes, don't use it. Props to lakesh.

Update #2. It did crash. I copied over an extra line, writing into the wrong sections. Fixed.

Update #3. Added point hack (applies to both skill points and badass points). Requires at least one point.

Update #4. Added BigBadAss hack. It sets all your BadAss picks to a configurable value (unless the value is already higher of course). The hack is disabled by default to avoid messing up your stats in case you don't want to use this hack. Usage: set the desire value (The default value of 464 gives you 100% BadAss bonus. For 1000% BadAss bonus change the desired value to 10000. The max seems to be 0x7FFFFFFF as the game checks it.), and enable it. It will be disable itself after execution.

Update #5. Apparenty, lakesh's pointers were not working - causing crashes. Anyway, this was fixed in this update, so god mode works now; at least I could not crash the game in a 5 minutes firefight.

Update #6. Updated God mode pointers and hook; now it includes shield, too (might crash if you have no shield; not tested). The point hack was also broken so I removed it and added only skill point hack (disabled by default). So, BadAss points are no longer frozen, but who needs that when you can use the BigBadAss hack?
No more crashes here.

Update #7. So, I found a lot of vars lately. Since people reported that the scripts in Update#6 worked fine in both the Steam and Skidrow binaries, I decided not to touch it. Instead, I exposed the variables directly using pointers. Let's hope it works for everyone. These variables are:
- Money
- Eridium
- Weapon deck size
- Backpack size
- All ammos*
- XP*
- Health*
- Shield*
- BadAss points
- Assigned BadAss points
Some values have a base value and a scaled value (marked those with '*' above). The base value is scaled using the BadAss and other stats to get the actual value - interestingly, shield is a bit different. Anyway, you'll find these base and scaled values exposed in the table. If you don't like the clutter, you can just remove these an save the table.
Needless to say, the scripts manipulate the same values, so there's no need to freeze values and use the script at the same time; using just one will do the trick. Except for the no reload script.
I guess this is more or less the final version - unless I feel the urge to add something else...

Update #8. I missed the skill points from the table; added now.

Update #9. The weapon deck pointer was wrong (removed the wrong one earlier). Added back the right one.

Update #10. I modified the script. Now firing weapons that increase accuracy on shot actually increase accuracy. Previously, that was not the case. While modifying the script, I also added a "NoAccuracyDecreaseOnShot" hack, which disables accuracy reduction when firing any weapon.

Update #11. Updated script to make weapons recoilless. You'll see a little bump though.

Update #12. Added a new script to reset the skeleton key usage to 0 when you use a key; having said that, it should be clear that the script requires to have at least one key.
It appears that the game does not store the number of keys left; rather, it stores the number of keys used. So, resetting that value means giving you the keys back.
Note: the piece of code I hooked updates a LOT of values. To counter this, there are some safeguards to minimize the chances of crashing. These safeguards are (use the script like this):
- The script is disabled by default; enable just before opening a chest with a skeleton key.
- The script checks for the CTRL key; be sure to hold it when opening a chest with a skeleton key.
- The script disables itself after execution; don't forget to enable it before you use up your last skeleton key!
If done right, all your used keys are handed back to you immediately and permanently (i.e. it is saved to disk).
One more thing. It appears that the game stores the number of keys used per user (not per player); so starting a new game won't give you new keys.

Update #13. Added pointer for skill timer and script for instant skills. The pointer was always in front of me, but I never realized what I was looking at. Thanks oLaudix for pointing that out. The script is a bit 'crude' so if it does not work or effects something else, please post what you did and saw (so I could try to replicate it).
Edit: It seems that this latter script is causing crashes sometimes (vehicle, rocket launcher, etc). Some more work is required I guess. Put the update #12 table back for now.

Update #14. Hooked skill timer on a different piece of code; seems to work now. Please report crashes with exact details about repeating them.
Edit. Attached another script so steam users could experiment. Basically I took update 14 and split up the main script to individual ones. Verify which script(s) enable and which ones do not.
The ones that you can enable might work for you as well - or cause crashes. Note that your updated executable may include additional checks, so play offline (plug the cable) and back up the local copy of your profile before you try. There might be online checks, too so if you screw up, you're on your own.

Update #15. Rewrote three scripts (health, ammo, keys). See if it works/crashes.

Update #16. Added a check for 0 pointer in the god mode script (which may or may not address a vehicle/turret crash that I could not reproduce) and also added two script from craptest for max acceleration/speed and jump. Works well here, props to craptest.

Edit: I just grabbed Skidrow's update 1.
The scripts in the table posted in update 16 works perfectly for me without any changes (including the skeleton keys) - except craptest's scripts; don't use those for now. Pointers seem to be broken.

Update #17. No changes in scripts (same as in update #16).
Re-organized pointers to groups; enable a group to open it.
Fixed existing pointers for Update 1.
Added pointers for skills.
Added pointers for skeleton keys. 9 of them. Use the one that looks about right (set it to 0).
Replaced craptest's scripts with the new one he provided however I reduced the default a bit.

Edit. It appears that the "Firing increases accuracy" no longer works on weapons; I will have a look tomorrow.

Update #18. Fixed "Firing increases accuracy" no longer working on weapons. Edit: It did not. It's the DemiGod script that messes up the weapon; seems to return to normal after disabling the DemiGod script, exiting to main menu and hitting continue. I guess I have to take a closer look or find a different hook.

Edit. Removed the Steam test table from this post that I attached for testing; people do not seem read through the thread, just reply endlessly that it does not work. Of course it does not!

Update #19. Fixed "Firing increases accuracy" no longer working on weapons. Really.

Update #20. Added two scripts. One grabs the base pointer for stats, that other for keys. Enable script, go back to game for a sec and then switch back to CE and viola. Pointer should work just after a sec of gameplay. Hopefully, no more pointer searching on updates unless the code changes.
The main script remained unchanged since v19.

Update #20.1 Added pointers: iXPLevel (props to Spaceguy5), iXPReqToNextLevel.

Update #21. Added a new script to freeze mission timer. I did not test it thoroughly, so it's a separate script for now to prevent possible crashes. It does not work with quests that have multiple timers (like Claptrap's birthday) but works well with quests that have only a beginning and an end (like parcel delivery).

Update #22. Added a bypass script from Alphasoldier's friend. Props to him even though he decided to stay unnamed.
Alphasoldier wrote:
Friend of mine found an AoB that removes the need to have a key at all.
It also makes some other things free, like the slots.

Added separate HP, Shield, XP and Skill pointers for Gunzerker.
Note: scripts have not been updated for Gunzerker; for example, God mode might freeze something else and Skill timer might reset something else! I found a way to check the character's class, but I am looking for a more elegant solution - so, maybe in the next version.

Update #23. For Skidrow update 3 this time.
Removed all scripts.
Updated skill timer and demigod mode scripts so they both check the character's class (and so they work with Gunzerker now; I guess he's the only exception - if not, let me know).
Added slot machine rig script, props to Zi'ar - adjusted it a bit.
Added script to fake more in-game players (and hence, increasing difficulty and rewards). Props to the unknown individual who made it.

Update #24. Updated main script; demigod mode script now check for Siren's class, too (and so it should work).
Added Siren's HP and Shield as a separate pointer (much like Gunzerker's).

Update #25. Updated main script; demigod mode script now check for Commando's class, too (and so it should work).
Commando's HP and Shield are the same as the Siren's.
So, all classes should be covered now.

Update #26.
Fixed slot machine script (a variable name was wrong, forgot to replace it).

Update #27. Three changes this time.
1. Reverted the AOB search value for the slot machines to the original; might work better for steam users.
2. Added the vending machine timer reset script (with minor changes) submitted by jgoemat. The hotkey is F9 as earlier. Props to jgoemat.
3. Added two pointers under the 'fake more players' script. They point to the two values that are patched by the script (so you can manipulate them directly). These pointers are independent of the script (you don't need to enable the script to use them). Works in skidrow update #3, might not work in others.

Silent update:
Added pox911's work-in-progress LUA script from page 46.
I added this text to his script as well (with minor changes):
pox911 wrote:
here is my work in progress script. Just go to the lua table, paste, and execute. Hit insert to find the dens of your area. Home will reset the kill count to 0. Page up and down will increase/decrease the amount can spawn from each den. Hitting page up after you reach the enemies limit will cause only 1 more spawn.

If you allowed CE to execute LUA scripts in tables automatically:
- you will have to have CE attached to Borderlands2.exe when you open this cheat table or else you'll get an error (as CE won't be able to resolve the required pointer).
- you don't have to do anything, it will be set up as soon as you open the table.
If you did not allow CE to execute LUA scripts in tables automatically, you have to hit CTRL+ALT+L and click the Execute button on the bottom.
Since this script is work-in-progress, you might want avoid using it or exercise caution (back up your save before use).
Props to pox911.

Update #28. Added location pointers - courtesy of Alphasoldier; thank you! Props to Alphasoldier.

Update #29. Added "Weapon leveler" script. An amazing contribution from Rhagic. It will level up items (for now, only weapons) to match your current XP level.
Mind you, crashes have been reported on various events, so be sure to enable it only for the brief duration while you actually need it. Here's Rhagic's message and instructions (slightly adjusted by me) from page 54 of this thread:
Rhagic wrote:
This script hooks the code that is called when you switch weapons.
So:
- enable script
- equip the weapon in game,
- then swap it in and back out of your back pack (do an unequip/equip cycle).
- close inventory
- pull out each weapon you want updated (just hit the 1, 2, 3, 4, 1 hotkeys)
- disable script
If you do this, the weapon will be upgraded to your current level.
The change is persistent between saves!

Props to Rhagic.

Update #30.
Replaced pox911's work-in-progress LUA script from page 46 with the final one on page 57.
Replaced the pointer in the LUA script with the one supplied by Rick on page 58. Thanks, Rick!
I added this text to his script as well:
Quote:
pox911:
- Start CE.
- Attach CE to BL2.
- Execute script.
- Hit <INSERT> to find the dens in the current area.
- <HOME> will reset the kill counts of all dens to 0.
- <PAGEUP> and <PAGEDOWN> will increase/decrease the amount can spawn from each den.
- Hitting <PAGEUP> after you have reached the enemy limit will cause only 1 more spawn.
- <END> will sieve through the dens found earlier and swap out the adult varkid for vermi.
- Kill off current varkid population.
- When you see a larva, run (as all varkids, when they are unable to cause damage to a player, will want to evolve).
- Wait for the adult pod to hatch, spawning the vermi.

If you allowed CE to execute LUA scripts in tables automatically:
- you will have to have CE attached to Borderlands2.exe when you open this cheat table or else you'll get an error (as CE won't be able to resolve the required pointer).
- you don't have to do anything, it will be set up as soon as you open the table.
If you did not allow CE to execute LUA scripts in tables automatically, you have to hit CTRL+ALT+L and click the Execute button on the bottom.
Props to pox911.

Notes to devs:
Code:

pox911's original code:
BaseAddress = getAddress('[[[[["Borderlands2.exe"+015B2260]+38]+2BC]+358]+1E4]+0')
Same code with Rick's pointer:
BaseAddress = getAddress('[[["Borderlands2.exe"+01600EC0]+358]+1E4]+0')
BaseAddress -> WillowGame.PopulationOpportunityDenRenderingComponent

Update #31.
Added item leveler script v2 from Rhagic. Thanks again, great job!
v1 (on page 63) one did not work for me and some other users. v2 (on page 69) does work; this is the one I added.
Rhagic wrote:
- Turn on option while in inventory
- Mousing over (loading tooltip) an item will update it's level to the current player level (if ItemLevel_DesLvl is 0) or ItemLevel_DesLvl.
- Swap items between backpack and equipped slots to see changes.
- Turn off option before leaving inventory

Option may crash your game (if turned on) while out of inventory.

Note: Rhagic has an updated item leveler script. You can find it here.
I'll update the table once I have verified all scripts.

Other things buried in this thread:
Note that there are a few other things available in this thread. These are:
- Rick (a.k.a. gibbed) posted a script to enable fast travel stations, see page 64. It was made for update #3.
- mgr.inz.Player posted a trainer as an alternative to the vermi LUA script, see page 65. It was made for update #3.
- mgr.inz.Player posted an alternative to Rhagic's item leveler script, see page 67. It was made for update #3. Note that it has been updated; the new one is on page 74.
- ChemicalRain posted a table for update 5 (1.1.1, that is) on page 74.
- pox911 posted an updated enemy respawn/vermi script on page 87, which was updated on page 106.
- mgr.inz.Player posted a UI for pox911's former enemy respawn/vermi script on page 95. mgr.inz.Player also maintains an index for his work on page 92.
- mgr.inz.Player posted an Ammo Storage Deck Upgrade Leveler on page 99.
- the04riverrat posted the latest version of his table on page 119.
- pox911 posted a vehicle swapper on page 120.
- pox911 posted an update to Rick's fast travel station script, see page 122.
- Match posted an updated Vehicle boost script on page 125.
- manjinder209 posted his updated Anarchy script, see page 128.
- pox911 posted a instructions to update his vermi script, see page 128.
- mgr.inz.Player posted his Rarity Chances Revealer v1.04 script on page 139.
- Match posted a table with pointers for second wind health and fight for your life time, see page 140.
- Rydian posted a table with timescale and team/invisibility, see page 141.
- mgr.inz.Player posted his latest Blink for BL2 script on page 148.
- pox911 posted the latest version of his item helper/boss drop rate modifier script on page 151.
- Havik IV posted the latest version of his Anarchy table on page 155.
- TechnoJacker posted the latest version of his table on page 157; includes detailed description and links for future updates.

For developers:
- mgr.inz.Player posted a custom data type to find dens. You can find it on page 73. It was made for update #3.
- mgr.inz.Player posted a LUA script that creates a compact CE UI, if you're interested, check page 113. It's not Borderlands-specific per se, but it's good stuff. And another one here.

Other threads:
- TechnoJacker posted Gibbs Borderlands 2 Editor Automatic Compile and Upload this thread. In case you don't know, that's a saved game editor.
- Lebensgefahr posted a Third Person view table in this thread.

Props to all contributors, remember to add +1 reputation to the posts you found worthy.
If you feel that there's something missing from the list above, drop me a PM; I may have missed it.

Borderlands2.CT
 Description:
CE 6.2 Skidrow binaries from update 3 Update 31.

Download
 Filename:  Borderlands2.CT
 Filesize:  104.46 KB
 Downloaded:  117233 Time(s)

Last edited by Csimbi on Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:20 pm; edited 139 times in total
lakesh
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just a small table with pointers to HP, Grenades, Pistol, MP, MG, Shooty, and Sniper Ammo.

/edit: now only with pointers for the Steam version.

/edit2:
I noticed that Csimbi used the same base address for all his pointers.
So i tried to change that base address to one that i found in the steam version, and it worked.

/edit3:
Added a (for me) working version of palasx' Gold Keys Table where i changed the pointers to (hopefully) work with the steam version.

/edit4:
combined the tables for easier use.
(if the Skeleton Key script doesn't work use the Key pointers at the bottom of the table)
I used Csimbi's test table where he separated his scripts in case some of them caused crashes for steam users.

/edit5:
I added Xaymar's Pointer for available gold keys and updated the pointers for game ver. 1.0.2 (25.09.2012).
I do not know if the scripts still work (haven't tested them yet)

If you have old pointers from before the update, you just need to subtract f0 from the base address to get them to work again.

e.g. the old grenade pointer was:
[[[["Borderlands2.exe"+015EB348]+2C]+190]+6C]
the new one (game ver. 1.02) is:
[[[["Borderlands2.exe"+015EB258]+2C]+190]+6C]
for game ver. 1.03 (-120) the pointer would be: (thanks Alphasoldier for the new pointer)
[[[["Borderlands2.exe"+015EB138]+2C]+190]+6C]
for game ver. 1.10 (+3360) again thanks to Alphasoldier
[[[["Borderlands2.exe"+015EE498]+2C]+190]+6C]
for game ver. 1.11 (+C60)
[[[["Borderlands2.exe"+015EF0F8]+2C]+190]+6C]

/edit6:
I changed Csimbi's Table (update19) to work with steam/retail.
And added alternate pointers for HP/Shields in case they are not working (True Vaulthunter mode?), so you can freeze them in case godmode stops working.

/edit7: Added 2 pointers (alt base Health/Shields) that may help Borderlands_Fan_007.

/edit8: Updated table to steam v. 1.10
I recommend using Csimbi's table and this table only as backup in case his doesn't work.
/edit9: Updated for steam 1.11.
Some pointers are still broken but the table should usable.

Borderlands2Steam1.11.CT
 Description:
CE6.2

Steam version of Csimbi's Table (update 19)
Pointers for the gold key provided by palasx.
Added Xaymar's pointer for available gold keys
more pointers that may help Borderlands_Fan_007
Updated for game ver. 1.11

Download
 Filename:  Borderlands2Steam1.11.CT
 Filesize:  73.28 KB
 Downloaded:  39831 Time(s)

Last edited by lakesh on Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:11 am; edited 22 times in total
jekasbalto
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the game constantly crashes!
omgitsbees
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lakesh wrote:
Just a small table with pointers to HP, Grenades, Pistol, MP, MG, Shooty, and Sniper Ammo.

Thank you! God mode works, but the unlimited ammo cheats crash the game for me. Any recommendations on things to try?
vandorin
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

omgitsbees wrote:
lakesh wrote:

Thank you! God mode works, but the unlimited ammo cheats crash the game for me. Any recommendations on things to try?

The first one posted works just fine for me.
omgitsbees
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

vandorin wrote:
omgitsbees wrote:
lakesh wrote:

When I try to use the first one, the only cheat that shows up is called "borderlands script". What am I doing wrong?
jekasbalto
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

omgitsbees wrote:
vandorin wrote:
omgitsbees wrote:
lakesh wrote:

When I try to use the first one, the only cheat that shows up is called "borderlands script". What am I doing wrong?
right click on it >>> group config and uncheck hide children when activated
the .303 bookworm
Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does anyone have a clue how the XP is stored? I tried using 4bit int and Float but can't seem to nail it down.
Thanks!
Csimbi

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jekasbalto wrote:

Using the latest version, are we?

jekasbalto wrote:
omgitsbees wrote:
vandorin wrote:
omgitsbees wrote:
lakesh wrote:

right click on it >>> group config and uncheck hide children when activated

Wrong. Just enable the script (click and space or double-click).
Once enabled, turn on(1)/off(0) the settings you want to use, using the variables exposed by the script.
jekasbalto
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Csimbi wrote:
jekasbalto wrote:

nope 6.1
Divinehero
Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

any progress on finding skill points?
jekasbalto
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jekasbalto wrote:
Csimbi wrote:
jekasbalto wrote:

nope 6.1
just instaled the latest 6.2 and still the same game crashes!
Csimbi

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jekasbalto wrote:
jekasbalto wrote:
Csimbi wrote:
jekasbalto wrote:

nope 6.1

I meant the script Wink
Update 1 introduced a bug, which was fixed in Update 2.
jekasbalto
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Csimbi wrote:
jekasbalto wrote:
jekasbalto wrote:
Csimbi wrote:
jekasbalto wrote:

nope 6.1

I meant the script Wink
Update 1 introduced a bug, which was fixed in Update 2.
was using v2 gotta try v3
Csimbi

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

v1 was crashing v2 should have been fine.
Hold on, I just managed to crash.
It appears that it is caused by the God mode hack when a world object (such as a barrel) is blown up.
I'll look into it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Tables All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 238, 239, 240  Next
Page 1 of 240

Jump to: