Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Need For Speed - Most Wanted
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking
View previous topic :: View next topic  

How many of you have h0zed a NFS-MW save game, in the name of haxX0ring?
Frequently
33%
 33%  [ 1 ]
A few, but not many...
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
This one time... At Band Camp...
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
What's an NFS-MW save game?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Do you have wall hakus!? I NEED WALLLLL HCKUSSS
66%
 66%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 3

JONG
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 7:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cparty wrote:
You can open "memory view" and then right-click "goto address" then enter the address 0068c7fb. When you did that in both views you should see in the mem part of the window the 4 Bytes DB 64 24 0C and the matching code in the disassembler view fsub dword ptr [esp+0c].
If you don't see those values at that location then it seems your version has that code somewhere else. Otherwise go ahead and replace those 4 Bytes with NOPs --> 90 90 90 90 (Note how the code in the disassembler window changes). You can also right-click on the fsub dword code and choose "replace with code that does nothing", this way it will automatically added to you code list for easy access.

Hope this helps

*edit* cool, you found it already Smile

Thanks for your help, cparty. Wink

Do yoou find "mission timer" for tollbooth races or yet ?

I still to search it, but no luckly same of you. Embarassed
JONG
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zhoul wrote:
Stop where you are... You rock, because you pointed me in the right direction Wink

Now add this to your list...

Address: 0056EFFC
Value Type: Array of Byte - 2
Description: Unlock All Cars - (Orig: 740F - New: EB07 )

Once you change it to it's new value - enter the dealership Wink

1/90 !!

All custom cars are there too Wink - Now, to find out how to drop the level on 1. The cars, 2. The parts.. Should be easy enough.

I find some bug in this edit:

If you use it in career mode, game will be close and back to desktop.

Are you have same thing or not ?
cparty
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JONG wrote:

yes it happend to me to. And the reason might be that the above code work everywhere (dealership, savehouse, my cars, quick race etc.) but the career cars need additional info (probably the 3rd section for a car). The game also crashes if you just smack a new car into career. Thats why I usually buy a dummy car and replace the car.
Changing the value back before entering a savehouse (or before changing cars in savehouse) should prevent the game from crashing.

JONG wrote:
Do yoou find "mission timer" for tollbooth races or yet ?

Not yet, I once also searched for the current "immobilized vehicles" while on a pursuit, but only found the value for the gfx display not the actual value itself.
Zhoul
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

chong wrote:

Erm, You're both on crack, arent ya? I have not crashed in the 16+ hours of gameplay I've had it enabled.

Are you both using the hacked up save game or somethin?
Zhoul
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

chong wrote:

Erm, You're both on crack, arent ya? I have not crashed in the 16+ hours of gameplay I've had it enabled.

Jong wrote:
Zhoul, I can't open this url, even I try it again and again.

May you can post your trainer make url for me ?

I need it to make a jump trainer.

Thanks for your help.

Try my IP http://72.145.148.35

I would simply upload it to this site - but the file is about 100kb to large.
cparty
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zhoul wrote:

I just created a new profile to check if my save is corrupt. Whenever I return to the savehouse and choose "change car" the game crashes when I switch to the next/prev.

While having a few pursuits today I also noticed that you can get no-collision without the blinking (nop the code I posted and instead of pressing reset run through a pursuit breaker). And, also the cops use the same piece of code, so I ended up with some of them having no collision as well.

Zhoul, nice remote tuto you wrote, I need to get that working as the CE network edition doesn't show me the disassembled code.
Zhoul
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cparty wrote:
Zhoul, nice remote tuto you wrote, I need to get that working as the CE network edition doesn't show me the disassembled code.
Thats just one of the many features it's lacking. The remote setup doesn't take but 10-15 minutes, especially since I added the 'auto installer' to the tutorial recently.

As for the crashes, I'm going to test this out in just a moment. I don't release hacks that crash games... well, not on purpose Wink Therefore: I'll find a way to fix this, indeed, indeed.
Zhoul
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who love0rs teh Zhoul?

Come on?! Who Love0rs teh Zhoul?

*Edit*
Flawless...Victory... The below code now only gives all cars, when at the dealership. No more, will you crash. No more, will your "My Cars" area be filled with all cars. Yeah, that took a while.
*End Edit*

Address: 0056F00F
Type: Array of Byte (10 in Length)
Description:
Unlock All Cars( Orig: C20400CCCCCCCCCCCCCC New: 80FA01750288D0C20400 )
This is a true unlock of all cars it appears, unless theres even more. The first cop car that popped up in my list was Cross's. And it actually doesn't appear have the damage bug either, if bought from the dealership.

I checked all menu's going back, loading profiles, loading dealership again, etcetcetc. All functions just fine. I would suggest ridding yourself of any bugged cars though, as they will still crash your game. Buy up a new version at the dealership.

For Jong:

The offset completely changes, but only by +13 hex ahead of the last one you got. The original, for some reason, I can't find in memory when I scan /boggle. Actually, I think it has to do with the fact that I already have the 8 byte array in my list. You should be able to scan for the original just fine. If not, its in that area of memory , so just look for the original bytes, down a bit, and add an 8 byte array that way.

If you two like, I can describe what happened, but yeah - screw another long arse answer that turns into a tutorial. Let's press on.

Zhoul wrote:
Furthermore: It will probably be cparty that finds the way Young blood knows no bounds
Proved my-own-self wrong here. Still, probably wouldn't have done it without ya bud.
cparty
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

noo, I just lost a posting Sad

yeah, short version:
Zhoul!! YOU DID IT!! Very Happy hehe, works great now, thanks a bunch.
Would love to see the tuto Wink hehe but no hurry I still have much to learn.

about the cross corvette:

Its the one on the right, and I can only find the left one in the carlist (as it is in the save).

*edit* what I was working on today was the heat while playing.

Address: 00409326
Length: 3 Bytes
Description: Freeze Heat (orig: 89561C new: 909090)

Freezing the heat is not so much fun, but setting it is. Need to find the correct pointer first though, but I'm on it. There is an upper bound for the heat set by the game (will increase on career progress). If we set that limit there would probably be some fun pursuits like the 69th Challenge with the SUVs Razz
Zhoul
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where'd you get the one on the right? You sure you didnt create it? Where there is one, there will be more. Also, there are now 2 cross cars in memory, right next to eachother.. Notice that one?

As for heat - It's not that i'd want to decrease it.. That's too easy. Increase!

As for a tutorial - Lets see how intuitive you can be Wink

- Enable the 'Access all cars' cheat
- Open Disassembler
- In the top/code area, goto address 0056EFEE (2 int 3's which is nothing code, then 15 lines of code, then more int 3's)
- In the bottom/hex area, goto address 01C8D224. This is where the list of cars starts. Remember the long list you created with each car? These are those (I usually shrink my window, width wise here, so i can see 8 bytes across, as it's usually 16.. Of course, each car definition is 8 bytes) *edit* Err, I mean, Each car uses 16 bytes, but you can see it better if the disassembler is shrunk to only view 8 bytes per row **Double Err** - They're actually 24 bytes long, eh?
- Scroll down until you get to 01C8D97C. Note the 4 byte value at this location.
- Look at the code in the top area now...
- Hint, Register EDX, is 000F0001 , when you enter the dealership. It is never that number, anywhere else (i.e. garage, safehouse, etc)
- Hint, Register DL, is the right most byte of EDX (making DL = 1, when you enter the dealership)
- Hint, Register AL, is the right most byte of EAX.
- Hint, If EAX = 1 by the end of this code, which loops through each car, then the car will be added to the car-list that is currently being built.
- Why would I use DL instead of EDX and AL instead of EAX? Because the code is much shorter, when working with 8 bit registers, rather then their 16 or 32 bit versions (EDX/EAX being the 32 bit / 4 byte versions)
JONG
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zhoul wrote:

Only I change on save game is, change a car of part.

But I find the other people who, use this function trainer of guy have same report.

And thanks for your IP, now I can open the url, but I still not find any trainer maker you make.
JONG
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zhoul wrote:
For Jong:

The offset completely changes, but only by +13 hex ahead of the last one you got. The original, for some reason, I can't find in memory when I scan /boggle. Actually, I think it has to do with the fact that I already have the 8 byte array in my list. You should be able to scan for the original just fine. If not, its in that area of memory , so just look for the original bytes, down a bit, and add an 8 byte array that way.

Zhoul ! I love you !

Your information "+13 hex" let me find the right place to edit !

Now it's work fine ! oh, I love you ! hehe.
JONG
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think if we can add below function, that will be perfect:

1.Jump [I was find it's static address in English version is:0093769C float, if you change it's value and set a hotkey, then go back the game push the hotkey, that will be let your car jump as your setting value]

2.Never breakdown of tire [because police always use obstacle let your car of tire breakdown]

3.Stop the mission timer [I am no luck to find it, only I find is stop the timer show, but real timer is to continue running]

Of course, if I have find any information, I will share it ASAP. Very Happy
Zhoul
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 2:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jong: I'll see what I can do bud... The only thing I don't understand, is number 2 on your list. Tires ? Break down? Do you mean the fact that you can't use nitro until you get up to a certain speed?

--------------------------------------------------------------------
New Additions:

Addy: 0058A686
Type: Array of Byte (6 in length)
Description: Code - unLock My Cars - Most Cars - (Orig: 8A88B0000000 New: B20090909090 )
JongData: Add +2B677 to the *other* Unlock that you already have (the 10-byte one)

Addy: 0058AB74
Type: Array of Byte (6 in length)
Description: Code - unLock Career - Cars (Orig: 8A98B0000000 New: B30090909090 )
JongData: Add +4EE to the unlock My Cars - Most Cars address (the one right above this one)

Alternatively: You can probably search for the original values and nail them down pretty quick. They should be +4EE apart anyhow, as you will find more then 2 (and you don't want to change the other ones, as it could make a quirky save-game).
--------------------------------------------------------------------

This is unLock, as opposed to Unlock Smile - Where the previous Unlocker (the 10 byte one) gave us access to more cars, these two remove the locks from them so they can be purchased before completing the game. The one for "My Cars" doesn't unlock all of them, as a few still need to be unlocked by other tasks, but the one for Career mode unlocks 100% of them.

I still think there are more cars to actually 'add' to our list here. At this point, I'd love to find a tractor-trailer.

*Edit*

I'm messing around with that height value, and right there, are a lot of locational values. Just might be worth making a VB trainer for this yet, especially since all of the mods so far, don't entail changing values pointed at by pointers... But code itself...

Here's what happened when I changed my height from 145 to 5000.

I'll post the values and descriptions, once I have them.

*Edit 2*

Welp, Tomorrow im going to jump into CE 5.2 and check out this autoassemble scriptin jazz, because we can actually use the in game map to 'get around'. If you click on an object/event, it sets a GPS marker, and 2 places in memory, it holds the X/Y/Z cords, which could easily write to the static X/Y cords of our car.

I'm to tired to make this look perdy...

CETables3-7
Tilt - Front-To-Back - 1 = Standing on Nose - neg1 = Standing on tail
$00937688

Rear Turn - Left/Right - From current value: +1 or -1 = 180
$0093768C

Tilt - Left/Right 1 to -1
$00937690

Frontal Turn - Left/Right - From current value: +1 or -1 = 180
$00937694

X - Location
$00937698

Z - Location
$0093769C

Y - Location
$009376A0

I lost the GPS X and Y cord's , while deleting some other spam values - but they're easy to find.

Y is North, to South
^
|
|
|
Decreasing

Increasing
|
|
|
V

X is west to east - <----- decreasing increasing ------>

Set a cord on the map , do a unknown float scan, set the next cord, then do an increased or decreased value scan , depending on where you clicked next. Doing 'unchanged' value scans while diving a little, helps a lot.

TooFast.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  35.65 KB
 Viewed:  28773 Time(s)

TooFast.jpg

JONG
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 4:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zhoul wrote:
Jong: I'll see what I can do bud... The only thing I don't understand, is number 2 on your list. Tires ? Break down? Do you mean the fact that you can't use nitro until you get up to a certain speed?

Zhoul, very thanks for your help and explain how to edit.

Number 2 of mean is:

When the game of police set a barrier, some time it's include nail barrier, it can to stab your car of tires, and let your car can't go any way.

Sorry for my pool English, hope it can let you understand what I mean. Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
Page 5 of 20

Jump to: