Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Cheat Engine doesnt work!! "Next Scan" doesnt find

View previous topic :: View next topic  
niille
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 6:44 am    Post subject: Cheat Engine doesnt work!! "Next Scan" doesnt find Reply with quote

I got it work just fine until i gonna press next scan, it dont find anything! When i play a game, and i got 100 score, i search for value "100" in iexplorer.exe, and then i find many many variables, then when i got the score 150 i search for the value "150" and press next scan, result: found 0 ! I dont find anything when i press next scan. WTF IS WRONG?

I have tryed different game, same problem! HELP PLEASE!
blackdiamond
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 8:12 am    Post subject: Re: Cheat Engine doesnt work!! "Next Scan" doesnt Reply with quote

niille wrote:
I got it work just fine until i gonna press next scan, it dont find anything! When i play a game, and i got 100 score, i search for value "100" in iexplorer.exe, and then i find many many variables, then when i got the score 150 i search for the value "150" and press next scan, result: found 0 ! I dont find anything when i press next scan. WTF IS WRONG?

I have tryed different game, same problem! HELP PLEASE!

is it flash? then you should multiply by 8 so: 100=800 150=1200
if you don't know if it's flash, click ridht and see if you find flash player options.

it could also be serversided, in that case CE doesn't help at all

Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

its flash, same problem doesnt work. i have tryed in 2-bytes. 4-bytes and 8-bytes, and double, it cant find it Sad But in the Cheat Engine tutorial it works, wtf?
blackdiamond
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

niille wrote:
its flash, same problem doesnt work. i have tryed in 2-bytes. 4-bytes and 8-bytes, and double, it cant find it Sad But in the Cheat Engine tutorial it works, wtf?

multiplied by 8?
you might also be searching in the wrong memory regions, but i don't know much about that

Master Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yo that happend to me change browser thats what i did Smile
niille
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Same problem with mozilla
Tankian
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you sure you multiplied it by 8? According to you, you searched for a value of 100. Now, I'm having troubles to believe that the actual value you looked for was 12.5. Try 800 and 1200 afterwards.

Know that, as blackdiamond said, some values could be serverside as therefore do not work.

Also, the next value button does not work for me as well. However, when I press ENTER is does work. You should try it, hopefully it'll work.

Good luck.
blackdiamond
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tankian wrote:
Are you sure you multiplied it by 8? According to you, you searched for a value of 100. Now, I'm having troubles to believe that the actual value you looked for was 12.5. Try 800 and 1200 afterwards.

Know that, as blackdiamond said, some values could be serverside as therefore do not work.

Also, the next value button does not work for me as well. However, when I press ENTER is does work. You should try it, hopefully it'll work.

Good luck.

no i didn't say a thing about serversided, only about memory regions (search for addresses between fdjdgdh and dufosyhf for example) if it's serversided, you can find them, and change them, but if they are used again it checks the server for numbers and it's back to normal

Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

On some games "Next Scan" dosent work, like on Aq for example.

Just do the first scan on a weird number e.g. 3783 and hope that you get a low number of adresses, say like 18 adresses, just change them 1 by 1 until you find the right one.

agrodon
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

could you tell us what game and maybe a link, could help people to explain it better
niille
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.f ree w eb s.com/labbb311/Hacking%20Flash%20Games%20Tut.htm
this game, and it works for him but dont for me? same settings and everything

93999 wrote:
On some games "Next Scan" dosent work, like on Aq for example.

Just do the first scan on a weird number e.g. 3783 and hope that you get a low number of adresses, say like 18 adresses, just change them 1 by 1 until you find the right one.

i have did that, changed them 1 after 1, and still nothing happends in the game.
Saint Draco
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you try freezing them right after changing them?
six toes
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it used to work for me on every thing. now it doesn't work at all. it used to work and all games, flash, fire fox, chrome, it work on every game, on every computer.
we lost the internet a while back, so i used a old model i had on a flash drive. when i installed it on my computer, it didn't work. when i re downloaded it it did not work.
i had to format my flash drive because of personal reasons. but the fact is
(a old form of cheat engine worked so long as it was a off line source and not directly on the computer and worked on every thing and now a new model works for next to nothing.)
there is not one game i want to play that i can get cheat engine to work on.
i multiplied every thing by 8 used 2,4, and 8 bytes, and float and double and strings but it still never worked. do you know how long that is?...

32 search, 31 search, repeat 6 times (2 bytes, 4 bytes, 8 bytes, float, double, strings)
32*8=256 search, 31*8=248 search, repeat 6 times and still no results.
repeat for the plug in with fire fox. a total of 24 times and 12 for every other system. i finally said f%#$ it and either played the game or gave it up.
six toes
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:18 am    Post subject: cheat engin is busted Reply with quote

best bet, go to a website where the game is already hacked. less fun, but it is reliable. i would post a few sites, but it may be considered advertising.

let me know when cheat engine actuality start to work.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Flash Games All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: