Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hacking World of warcraft
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hcavolsdsadgadsg
I'm a spammer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There isn't really much there, and you're likely to get raped by GM's.

Guess why they call it GM-Island? /who the place, on the real servers, there's always a bunch of people there. Maybe it's a possibility on a private server, but it's completely empty on those.

Also, expansion gear is better than naxaramas stuff by far, even blues from quests rival the best stuff there.
ShadowShugo
Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

isn't it illegal O.o o.O
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cough* cough* Privite servers.
Sadsa
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

All serversided, you'll never hack WoW. You can bot, which is the closest thing to not doing anything to level your character, and then private servers, but that's about it.
dmonday
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GM Island is Boreing!! it's just a building and a graveyard, i went on my private server, but they probably have put NPC's on there, and i made a Mountain hack if anyone wants it?

http ://forum.cheatengine. org/viewtopic. php?p=1057739#1057739
.....^..............................^...................^
take the spaces out, won't lemmie post URL's yet :/
C0dereality.Frost
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I witnessed a dude in our group hack out 30000 gold instantly on wow (private server) he did it client side. Money didn't save to his account however when he bought stuff from me, I got the gold (that didn't exsist) saved to my char profile....its all in testing stages. We gonna get into it later this week.
Labyrnth

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dmonday wrote:
GM Island is Boreing!! it's just a building and a graveyard, i went on my private server, but they probably have put NPC's on there, and i made a Mountain hack if anyone wants it?

http ://forum.cheatengine. org/viewtopic. php?p=1057739#1057739
.....^..............................^...................^
take the spaces out, won't lemmie post URL's yet :/

What stuff is not working in your private server?
I know those have some problems, For one, The hunter you have to keep clicking the enemy to use the bow Confused I hate this....

Also are you doing custom gears and weapons?

kaix2x
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

speed hack works, however, u wont last 10min with that hack in game since GMs are everywhere
frider
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

so, if all of data is by server side, it is some thing by client side? (but not moving and casting)?
Pseudo Xero
I post too much

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

C0dereality.Frost wrote:
I witnessed a dude in our group hack out 30000 gold instantly on wow (private server) he did it client side. Money didn't save to his account however when he bought stuff from me, I got the gold (that didn't exsist) saved to my char profile....its all in testing stages. We gonna get into it later this week.

If you witnessed it it wouldn't be Client Sided.
Elite Trooper
Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xenephobe wrote:
If you witnessed it it wouldn't be Client Sided.

.....what? please rethink what you just said....please
Jamez
Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

speed hacking on private servers is pretty fun ;p
Zyph
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

C0dereality.Frost wrote:
lol no money in a demo account Very Happy lol just had to say it, figure if i keep popping up someone might actually answer my threads

Why would you hack on a demo account? You can't use the trade/mail/auctions features so whatever items/gold you got you wouldn't be able to keep.

I don't play MapleStory, so don't PM me asking for help with anything.
aon
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are ways to hack WoW and not get banned, However the hacks are not very benefitial, more 'fun'/ 'kool'.

WoWhack 101.

P.1 Client/Server
WoW contains serverside and clientside information, the serverside send information to you, the client. Thing stored on the Server are un hackable, however you can hack the Clientside. However, when you speedhack, it sends information to the Server making it more detectable, i recomend using C.E 5.2 and processguard.

P.2 Types of hacking
there are several types of hacking, the main 3 are: Cheat Engine, Model Change and Bots.

P.3 Cheat Engine
Cheat engine inputs codes into the Client side, which then sends codes to the server (basicaly)
Cheat Engine hacks are: changing the ofsets so that you can effectivly: climb up anything less than 180degrees, move quiker, float (when you jump you move forward until you hit something (you move from the peak of the jump)). There are others but these are the main.
Here are the current mountain climb offsets:
7D69E8
*note* this changes everytime the game updates, so when it does, do not use it again or risk being banned!
Also there are ways to go to a place under the world of azeroth, you input the code and you end up under the world, there are some npc's and objects (this only works on us servers) it is useful for moving around.

P.4 Model change.
Model change,. this is where you edit files on your computer. There are two types: 1view or multiview, 1view model changes are where you hange how something looks for only you, like you could make a wepon look different or even make you into anover race! multiview is where you put in new land, new objects or move objects, but only for you. For egxample, you could add a bridge like in SW into goldshire, only you could see it, but you could walk onto it, and seem like you are in mid air to everyone else. You can use model change to make it so you can breave under water aswell.
You need to have files in the patch folder for these to work, and you also need to (before opening wow) open a certain file, which then opens wow and activates the model change. This file makes the model change work, and makes warden not know that it is in the WoW files.

There is also a Model Change called (well several names but basicaly) No walls or door change/ Shadow home. This removes doors or walls from the game (you can see them but walk through) Not all walls or doors, mainly ones with something on the other side

P.5 Bots
Bots work like C.E but contain scripts, Some comon bots are: Wall jumping, all these are are scripts meaning you can do wall jumps easier (wall jumping is like climbing up side of buildings: e.g goldshire in and blacksmiff). A very good bot is anti-gravity! thats right, the way to fly! With anti-gravity you often have to click something like shift and f11 and then jump and keep hold of the jump hotkey, you will rise up into the air and will be able to move around. when you let go of the jump hotkey you will be suspended in mid air, able to go back down!
There is also a bot (i do not know if it still works since the last update) which stops you getting fall damage, this is usefull in some ways.

P.6 What you can not do.
No you can not make your self invinsible, or no cooldowns, or as much cash as you whant as this would be manipulating the server.

P.7 How to be undetected, and to try out stuff
Use procesguard, well i recomend that anyway (google it)
Practise on a trial acount
Try not to be seen
When using speed hack, if you go somewhere populated make it look like your lagging, and if anyone asks, Say your lagging

P.8 Good place to practise speed hack, mountain climb, float, fly and others:
If you know how to get under stormwind, that is a very good place to practise different hacks, it is usefull as no one is ever there (well not many people)

P.8 Warden
If you are using bots and things out of WoW you are likely to be detected, as warden scans your computer seeing what you are on, meaning it sees stuff like bots, and other programms, thats where processguard comes in, it has no viruses and it makes it so warden can not see what else you are on XD (if using scanners it often says it has rootkits in it, this is because it uses rootkit to hide things from warden, including itself)

P.S, if you would like to know how mountain climb works you can P.M me and i will either make a thread or P.M you back (i can not explain how to find the value though) Also there is a teleport hack that teleports you small distances, and disconects you if you teleport too far, i am yet to discover how to make one of these, or what to use Sad i think you use c.e

... Your Loyal "Servent" AON At Your Service XD
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: